JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Friday, November 11, 2016

Office of the Public Defender: Hello Mrs. Gibbs

Subject:Trinity's Time Warp Dance: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Road
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Friday, October 28, 2016 12:53 AM


Hello Mrs. Gibbs,

Going to keep this brief.

Twenty citations and counting..?

No updates on status of this mental evaluation..?

Theft of five more signs and second set of socks monkeys from my front yard broad daylight this past Friday afternoon on a street which is usually pretty busy with traffic due to being a major artery onto and off near-by Emory campus..?

Another court hearing for latest set of citations scheduled for this coming November 1st, 2016..?

Is it safe for me not showing up for this court hearing as well?

Also, is it possible for us meeting in person discussing my case as we wait for further instruction regarding this mental evaluation?  I'm wanting to hear what thoughts you are having about my case so far?  More about this plea bargaining with the Solicitor General's office you mentioned in your last email to me?  

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, D.V.M.


***

Subject:Re: Trinity's Time Warp Dance: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Road
From:Gibbs, Whitney (wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Friday, October 28, 2016 6:34 PM


Mr. Avery,

I'll try to answer all of your questions one by one:

1. There is an update. The Judge signed the order this week, but it needs a little tweaking. It should be ready to file next week.

2. You do not need to show up for your Nov. 1st court date.

3. We can meet in person to discuss your case. We can meet at my office. Are you available next Friday afternoon (11/4)?
Let me know.


Take care,

Whitney Gibbs


Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid

***


Subject:Re: Trinity's Time Warp Dance: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Road
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Saturday, October 29, 2016 12:50 AM


Hello Mrs. Gibbs,

Thank you for getting back to me quickly.

Friday November the 4th at any time that is convenient for you is fine with me.

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, D.V.M.

p.s.:  Are you aware of any police reports filed against me as of late?  Received an email (from someone I do not know) suggesting there had been some filed against me..?  Even talks of plans having me involuntarily committed..?  At the moment I'm just laughing them off.  Should I not be?  

Oh!  Listen to this! 

The other day an old man stops his car in front of my house as I was putting out my signs for the day and says to me:  "What you do with those other people I do not care; that's your business.  But why drag the Jews into this?  What they have to do with any of this!"

Standing in the street beside his car, I said to him:  "Those...SIGNS... are their opinions.  Those ...SIGNS... are my attempts trying to show you the difference between...THEIR...signs and...MINE."

And this is where he angrily mumbles something, something I could not make out but fairly certain others probably could have, as he begins driving off.

This act having set off multiple triggers, I yelled after him:  "IT'S NOT YOUR LAND!  YOU MIGHT AS WELL SHOVE THAT THOUGHT UP YOUR CHOSEN ASS!" 

The next day as I'm politicking from sidewalk front of my home, I'd managed baiting into a brief discussion, about my signs, two women as they were walking through my property on this sidewalk.  Although not recognizing either of these two women as any living Mason MIll  neighborhood, assuming they were Mason Mill neighbors of mine, I said to them:  "Those signs of mine with people holding signs are my attempts showing the difference between their signs from mine."

Then I pointed to a signs close to where we were standing that reads, EVERYONE NEEDS A CHURCH:  LETS CARPOOL, accompanied with a picture of Earth wrapped up in barbwire.    

"This sign for example!  The neighborhood I'm wanting to believe I live in extends halfway around the world in all four directions to a same point located somewhere in the Indian Ocean.  We are already carpooling!  A person who thinks like this is going to think differently from a person just thinking of Mason Mill as his/her neighborhood." 

"One sign up there was really offensive!" said one of these two ladies as she points in the direction of signs place near sidewalk other side of my property from where we were standing.

"Oh really!  Which one?" I asked.

"The one that says, 'GOD HATES JEWS.'"

"What about the one that says,'GOD HATES FAGS,'" I then asked?  "It's possible to be both you know?"

These two then appearing to have nothing more to say, I followed up with, "Not only am I gay, I'm Atheist as well.  I've been doing this too long for this neighborhood to have no good excuse for not already knowing this."




The End.


***

Subject:Re: Trinity's Time Warp Dance: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Road
From:Gibbs, Whitney (wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:50 AM


Mr. Avery,

This Friday, is actually not going to work out so well.
I've got a few trials scheduled for Friday.
How about the following Friday, Nov. 11?
Do you  have any availability that day?


Whitney L. Gibbs 
Assistant Public Defender 
The Law Office of the Public Defender Dekalb County
320 Church Street 
Decatur, GA 30030
(office) 404.371.2222
(fax) 404.371.2296


***


Subject:Re: Trinity's Time Warp Dance: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Road
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Tuesday, November 1, 2016 9:18 PM



Hello Mrs. Gibbs,

Except for having been summoned for jury service November 21, 2016...
I'm available 24/7.

Or...
unless I've been involuntarily committed.  

LOL

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, D.V.M.

P.S.  Would it be wrong of me asking why Marian Maloney was abruptly rotated out to another division and you rotated in as her replacement?  Also curious as to why Stephanie Graham no longer with the DeKalb County Office of Solicitor-General?  Genuinely believe I should have a right knowing the reasons for these changes as these departures cheats me out of any conversation(s) having had with these two; most especially the two hallway pre-trial hearings with Stephanie Graham.  There's a calculated reason behind everything I say.  Or attempt to say.



***

Subject:Re: Trinity's Time Warp Dance: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Road
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:12 PM


Hello Mrs. Gibbs,

Have not heard back from you as to a time when we are to meet tomorrow discussing my case?

Nor have I received any information regarding this mental evaluation?

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, D.V.M.


***

Subject:Re: Trinity's Time Warp Dance: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Road
From:Gibbs, Whitney (wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Friday, November 11, 2016 10:10 AM


Hi Mr. Avery,

Unfortunately our office is closed today in observance of Veteran's day. I apologize for not getting back to you about that. Would you be able to meet Monday at noon at the main office in downtown Decatur?

I can give you an update on the evaluation order as well at that time, but the short answer is that the judge is still working on it.

If you're available Monday, let's meet then. Let me know.

Regards,

Whitney Gibbs

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid


***


Subject:Re: Trinity's Time Warp Dance: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Road
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Friday, November 11, 2016 11:34 AM


Hello Mrs Gibbs,

Monday at noon it will be.  Looking forward to our meeting.

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, DVM

Attachments


            


  • November 10th, 2016 Frowzy 002.JPG (6.47MB)
  • November 10th, 2016 Frowzy 007.JPG (6.45MB)
  • November 10th, 2016 Frowzy 011.JPG (5.95MB)

***


Subject:Re: Trinity's Time Warp Dance: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Road
From:Gibbs, Whitney (wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Friday, November 11, 2016 11:57 AM


Ok sounds good.
See you then! In case you need the address it is 320 Church Street Decatur, GA 30030.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid


***


No comments:

Post a Comment