JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Law Office of the Public Defender: Regarding Your Representation

***

CONTINUED 
FROM




Additional Emails 
Waiting Counsel from Law Office of Public Defender DeKalb County



***


Subject:Regarding Your Representation
From:Gibbs, Whitney (wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Tuesday, November 22, 2016 5:02 PM




Mr. Avery, 

I have had a chance to review the link that you sent me to your blog post as well as previous posts on your blog. While I understand your need and right to express your personal opinions, my colleagues and I have requested several times that you not post our private conversations on your blog--this includes my own request that you not post the recording of our meeting. These requests were not made to limit your right to free speech, which we fully respect. The requests were made to prevent you from waiving the attorney-client privilege. You waive the attorney-client privilege every time you make a conversation or correspondence with your attorney public (i.e. posting emails or recordings to your blog and /or Youtube channel). If that privilege is waived, anything you and I (or any other attorney representing you) discuss  can be used against you, which could be detrimental to you in your pending pending cases. 

Given your posts and the nature of your comments regarding your representation by the Dekalb Public Defender's Office, I need to ask you at this point whether you still want to be represented by our office. I understand that Judge McCoyd appointed us to represent you, and that you did not initially request our services.  You certainly have the right to represent yourself, if you choose. If you do not wish to be represented by the Public Defender's Office, please let me know and I will proceed accordingly. 



Regards,


Whitney L. Gibbs 
Assistant Public Defender 
The Law Office of the Public Defender Dekalb County
320 Church Street 
Decatur, GA 30030
(office) 404.371.2222
(fax) 404.371.2296


***

Subject:Re: Regarding Your Representation
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Wednesday, November 23, 2016 12:01 PM


Hello Mrs. Gibbs,

Before I respond to this email, I''m wanting ...first... verifying that Mrs. Gibbs, as my court assigned public defender, did in fact receive two emails sent recently having questions regarding this "Court Ordered Mental Evaluation"?

Also, could you expand on this statement: "...which could be detrimental to you in your pending pending cases"?  Intuition is telling me not to be dismissive of this  "pending pending" as just an unintended pleonasm..?  Are there possible cases pending I've yet been made aware of..?

Sincerely yours,


James E. Avery, D.V.M.




 ***

Subject:Re: Regarding Your Representation
From:Gibbs, Whitney (wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Wednesday, November 30, 2016 6:29 AM


Mr. Avery,

I did receive your previous emails regarding your evaluation. However, before I offer any further legal advice or further discuss details of the evaluation, I wanted to first clarify whether you still  wished to be represented by the Public Defender's office.

Regards,

Whitney Gibbs


***

Subject:Re: Regarding Your Representation
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Wednesday, November 30, 2016 9:52 AM


Hello Mrs. Gibbs,

Glad to hear from you.

Yes, yes, yes  I do so very much want representation by The Law Office of Public Defender DeKalb County.  Just that very act of our Honorable Judge Matthew McCoyd having assigned a Public Defender to my case (even though I did not qualify because of owning one hundred percent equity in my home) was actually a  "GOD-SEND".  I did try explaining to our previous Assistant Solicitor-General Stephanie Graham why I wasn't already having a lawyer representing me during our second hallway pre-trial hearing as Officer Housworth listened in on us (and I believe it was this pre-trial hearing Officer Lorena eventually walked out into the hallway joining us); but Assistant Solicitor-General Stephanie Graham was hearing (?) none of it.

Let's be honest with ourselves; before I'm needing worrying about our Honorable Judge Matthew McCoyd's final judgment, I'm needing getting past yours first.

The attorney-client privilege is still my call.  

And it is my intention/attempt keeping the "public" informed every step of the way.

Just keep your advice to me legal and there should be no problems; for you at least anyway.

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, D.V.M.

P.S.  Would it be possible for you obtaining for me any and all recordings from the day of my court hearing August 9th, 2016; the day Judge Matthew McCoyd decided having a Public Defender assigned to me.  

Also, would it be possible of you getting the names of all those from my neighborhood having shown up for this court hearing that day of August 9th, 2016.  Or at least a video recorded view of the audience Judge McCoyd addressed at the end of the court hearing. 

Attached are pictures of two most recent additions to my growing collection of signs.



Attachments




  • November 16th, 2016 Pleonasm 018.JPG (5.33MB)
  • November 25th, 2016 Schlockmeister 025.JPG (5.93MB)


***

No comments:

Post a Comment