JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Monday, November 6, 2017

Anonymous Letter November 6th, 2017 - Tan Grand Cherokee


 

***

Nov 2, 2017  About 4:45 PM      Passed By About 3:45

Jim,

I drive down Mason Mill regularly and always look for your signs as well as you standing at the end of your
driveway protesting one issue or another. I always wave to you whenever I see you because in some ways we seem to be quite similar based on what I've read about you online. I've often wanted to stop to chat with you but my timid nature prevents me from doing so (in that respect we are very different). Like you I am also gay and totally frustrated by the hypocrisy and indifference of various people and organizations that boast so
loudly of their greatness while balking at showing anything remotely resembling what they advocate. From
some of your signs over the years it would appear that we have both had issues with some of the same
organizations such as Emory and various churches among others.

It would now appear that once again our thoughts were along the same track at the same moment in time.
Such coincidences sure do seem to have been a large part of my life over the years. I just passed by about an hour ago and saw you standing out there holding a sign saying "CCCG". Only one minute earlier I had passed that place at the corner of Clairmont and made a mental note to myself that perhaps I should go talk to them about a lifetime of abuse that nobody cares to hear about despite grandiose claims of being so caring and accepting. The latest violators have been two churches and one other counselor over a period of only one month, all of whom have simply ignored my emails. I would be very interested in seeing what that sign you were holding said and will be looking for it again in the future. As it turned out, I passed by too quickly to have time to read anymore than that acronym. You were facing the downhill direction at that moment watching the,Emory afternoon rush hour traffic approaching so you didn't notice me either. Anyhow, your sign did serve a good purpose in telling me that maybe I should look before I leap. Of course as far as I know you may have been praising them since I wasn't able to read the whole sign. This seems so unlikely though considering the way that ALL businesses are only interested in what they can take from people instead of what they can offer.

Keep up the good work and maybe someday we will have a chance to chat. For what it's worth, I am the same guy who sent you another supportive anonymous letter about 2 1/2 years ago suggesting additional ways in which you could spread your message such as WiFi messages etc. I moved last year and now live not too far from you. The apartment complex where I used to live got taken over by crooks who systematically forced long-time residents out so they could do renovations to justify jacking up the rent by 25% for nothing more than showy items that nobody needed or wanted. It was nothing but elitist greed. I saw it coming after they booted an elderly disabled couple and later told an entire building to get out by a certain date regardless of their leases including a 75 year old teacher who had sold his house to move to that complex. So I moved out just before they could lower the boom on me and found a much better place to live. That same company now owns two complexes on NDH Rd. Their Google reviews were so low that the company apparently strong-armed Google into removing them from their website because the reviews told the truth. There sure is a whole lot of corruption, crookery and indifference in this world, isn't there?

Tan Grand Cherokee





***


No comments:

Post a Comment