JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Law Office of Public Defender DeKalb County - Ingrid McGaughey Request to a Sign Release Forms?

***

Subject:RE: American Alternative Court Services
From:McGaughey, Ingrid (ijmcgaug@dekalbcountyga.gov)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Tuesday, November 7, 2017 4:26 PM


Can you come to my office on Thursday at 3pm to sign a release for me?

From: James Avery [mailto:jeaverydvm87@att.net] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2017 1:07 AM
To: McGaughey, Ingrid
Subject: American Alternative Court Services

Hello Ingrid,

Would it be possible having subpoenaed, copies of these forms/questionnaires Chief Executive Officer Jacques Khorozian of American Alternative Court Services having me filling out before eventually terminating the court ordered substance abuse evaluation/refunding me the amount pre-paid online?  

As I was filling out their questionnaire having questions mostly relating to substance abuse other than the crystal meths that is my addiction, I let it be known to Mr. Khorozian that I was interested in receiving copies of these forms/questionnaires; in addition to this Clinical Evaluation Substance Abuse Report our Honorable Judge Matthew McCoyd was expecting, from somewhere, having in his hands past October 17th code compliance hearing. 

And before this, as I was filling out these forms, I asked of Mr. Khorozian,  "When making this appointment, I was told this evaluation only takes thirty to forty-five minutes..?  These forms/questionnaires I filling out now included in this timing?  Or starting once I'm with the substance abuse counselor?"

I've already mentioned to you during our meeting Law Office of Public Defender DeKalb County that Friday after the October 17th Code Compliance Hearing how I answered question asking to whom this report could be released to:  JUDGE MATTHEW MCCOYD, PUBLIC DEFENDER INGRID MCGUAGHEY, PROBATION SUPERVISOR JUMAANE DAVIS, FOX5NEWS, CBS46NEWS, WSB-TV 2 NEWS, AJC ONLINE.  I remember us both laughing about this.

And again,  I would like a copy of this email Mr. Khorozian having sent my probation supervisor Office Davis, after refusing my request he at least calling him as to why this court ordered evaluation terminated.

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, D.V.M.

P.S.

Aware that I'm having far less rights with a probation revocation hearing,  am I allowed having any witnesses subpoenaed  as a mitigation factor?  In a way you are right about me possibly being bipolar? And I will agree with you on this point only  if we were to view these signs of mine as a form of self-medicating?   But I view these signs having more in common with "sagging".  

Bottom line.  

At least these are both non-violent forms of protest.

***


Subject:Re: American Alternative Court Services
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:ijmcgaug@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Cc:jladams@dekalbcountyga.gov; tonzaclark@dekalbcountyga.gov; jhdavis@dekalbcountyga.gov; celliot@emory.edu; kgannon@dekalbcountyga.gov; wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov; john.c.harper@emory.edu; Mhousworth@dekalbcountyga.gov; mkellum@dekalbcountyga.gov; memaloney@dekalbcountyga.gov; tmanns@emory.edu; mdmeeks@emory.edu; blorena@dekalbcountyga.gov; mmo@mmolaw.com; elena@elenaparent.com; jrader@dekalbcountyga.gov; cssaari@dekalbcountyga.gov; jsilver@dekalbcountyga.gov; lstadalius@dekalbcountyga.gov; dcsctdinfo@dekalbcountyga.gov; bczellars@dekalbcountyga.gov; prescottfumc@centurylink.net; vasserbarber@centurytel.net; TALBREC@EMORY.EDU; THEALLUMS5@GMAIL.COM; TCBARTELT@BELLSOUTH.NET; G.BOICE@EMORY.EDU; BCLARK@GTLA.ORG; ROBINCLARK@GATRIALLAWYERS.NET; SDARSEY@GLENNUMC.ORG; WES.GRIFFIN@MCKESSON.COM; BHUCKABY@GLENNUMC.ORG; SUSAN.HYLEN@EMORY.EDU; JMLEMON@EMORY.EDU; SLOGEMAN@GLENNUMC.ORG; RAMALLARD@MINDSPRING.COM; DMELLICK@HOTMAIL.COM; CMOBLEY@GLENNUMC.ORG; IJNEELY@DHR.STATE.GA.US; SPINSON@GLENNUMC.ORG; mathew.pinson@emory.edu; AROARK@GLENNUMC.ORG; AROGERS@GLENNUMC.ORG; ANDYROG@BBELLSOUTH.NET; CAROLYN.ROPER@YMAIL.COM; LIBCGR@EMORY.EDU; BSETNOR@GLENNUMC.ORG; KENDALL.SOULEN@EMORY.EDU; BSPINKS@GLENNUMC.ORG; BRENT.STRAWN@EMORY.EDU; jbarber@seligenterprises.com; jerryB390@aol.com; jcusick@stmarkumc.org; Robert.givens@mac.com; jhansen@stmarkumc.org; bethlp@stmarkumc.org; wwhittaker1@bellsouth.net; jnoblitt@stmarkumc.org; harveyoaxaca@hotmail.com; sstephens@stmarkumc.org; cboone@ajc.com; denise.dillon@foxtv.com; tracye.hutchins@cbs46.com; kim.passoth@cbs46.com; kaitlyn.pratt@foxtv.com; dante.renzulli@cbs46.com; donna.devine@sbcglobal.net;
Date:Thursday, November 16, 2017 11:16 AM


Hello Ingrid,

Well I'm just now getting your email responding to my last email asking about any possibilities of having witnesses subpoenaed on my behalf for a probation revocation hearing where I'm understanding guaranteed far fewer rights under the law since having been proven guilty (no longer innocent) of having too many signs in my yard citations after citations after citations having refused Assisting Solicitor-General Stephanie Graham's request that a cease and desist order be issued against my signs while at the same time, my next door, not so next door, NEXTDOOR.COM neighbors Bobby Rasulnia and Charles Bliss continue getting away with having violated DeKalb County's Green Laws day after day after day after day with their ultra green high maintenance lawn.   You know the kind of lawn I'm talking about.  The kind with them little bitty signs stuck in them letting you know them lawns  are also toxic to pets and childrens.  

And I'm aware it's probably pissing everyone off that I refused my signature allowing any information being released to anyone regarding my recent involuntary admittance to DeKalb County Crisis Unit/Georgia Regional Hospitial?  Well at least it was my intention no one having access to any of this information as I haven't a fucking clue as to what these people are hearing from me or how it is they are rewriting anything I'm having to say into these records until it's too late!

"It's one's perception that creates the realities."
~(Dr. Heather Oxentine)~

"BULLSHIT!  I'ts...INTENTION...that's creates the realities!  And it only takes...ONE...fucking up for...ALL... what otherwise could have been another good day!"
~(Simply Jim)~

Oh I got hostile with this young woman yesterday.  

"Just what are you expecting of anyone maybe thinking when their money runs out?"
~(Simply Jim)~

"YOU GO GET A JOB!"
~(Dr. Heather Oxentine)~

"OH COME ON NOW!  That is being just...TOO...naive!   YOU KNOW IT"S MORE COMPLICATED THAN THAT!?" 
~(Simply Jim)~

Upon seeing her purse her lips tightly together:

"Oh you are a Republican!"
~(Simply Jim)~

To which she laughs; then denies after a little persistence in getting an answer.

Anyway,  mind expanding on what you are wanting me signing a release for?

Sincerely yours,

Simply Jim




I'm actually quite surprised she let me sign myself out?


***

Subject:Re: American Alternative Court Services
From:McGaughey, Ingrid (ijmcgaug@dekalbcountyga.gov)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Thursday, November 16, 2017 4:13 PM


Jim,  you asked that I️ subpoena the documents from AACS. I️ need you to sign a release for me to get them. 

Can you meet me at my office tomorrow morning at 9 am to do so?

Thank you.


***


Subject:Re: American Alternative Court Services
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:ijmcgaug@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Thursday, November 16, 2017 8:10 PM


Hello Ingrid,

Will see you at your office tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM.

Sincerely yours,

Simply Jim

***

No comments:

Post a Comment