JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Saturday, November 4, 2017

DeKalb County: Enforce Code of Ordinances regarding signs at 1840 Mason Mill Rd - Reasons for Signing

***

Reasons for signing

See why other supporters are signing, why this petition is important to them, and share your reason for signing (this will mean a lot to the starter of the petition).


I rode by yesterday and saw 3 sock monkeys having from nooses in a tree. Given the current climate in this country, it makes me as a black American feel extremely uncomfortable.




I live in Grayson but you use Mason Mill daily. In a visit to CDC with my family the individual with the signange in front of his yard flicked me off and yelled F off.... in front of my wife and two children. He has no right, and glad to see the city is doing something in regards to his behavior.




this guy gives us the middle finger and yells profanities every time we pass by. its disgusting and we are so sick of it. please make this stop!!!




I frequently drive through this beautiful neighborhood and find this property not only an eyesore, but also a serious traffic hazard as many others have pointed out already. Not to mention offensive and frightening to many. My deepest sympathy to the people living in the area.




Id like to be a voice for the one that seems to have lost his before ever getting started. I think it would do every one a service to learn the following quote from Joseph Addison, Englisg essayist, poet. 
“It is only imperfection that complains of what is imperfect. The more perfect we are, the more gentle and quiet we become towards the defects of others.” 
― Joseph Addison
There is much more to the story if others werent so quick to pass judgement and in turn the delivery of message could also use some finesse at the end of the day anytime dialogue is presented that is considered taboo the instict is to tar & feather the messenger FF a decade and the people we want to villanize for having started said dialogue are appreciated and given some credit for the forward motion they helped create...as for what I can say is that there are some 30 maybe 31 citations that have been issued and this man still waits daily to hear from a court appointed public defender that at best has presented a bias or at very least represents an inherent conflict of interest as this man looks to have anyone champion even one idea he wants to share. Instead everyone jokes and can't seem to understand his response to all of this is to hold up a mirror and for everyone to keep living blissfully ignorant.




I'm signing because my children have been fearful of the property owner's offensive language on the signs and his dancing while wearing clown masks, tutu outfits, swinging pompoms or flags around at edge of, or on the sidewalk as we walk by.




offensive language (including f@**ot) on publicly displayed signs. Also resident abusive to passers-by with offensive language and gestures.




I have come through this area often. This is a blight on an otherwise very beautiful neighborhood. Also it's a safety concern since; not only are the signs and all distracting , but the resident continually creates a spectacle there on the roadside during busy traffic periods adding to distraction of drivers. 




These signs & language are usually very offensive, racist and troubling. I have passed them for a long time now and find them a real problem for the neighborhood. This kind of display needs to be stopped!




He scares me every time I drive by




Appalling. This man needs mental help.




Because such an abusive display has no place in the public eye.




My children are exposed to frightening visuals. My daughter has nightmares about strangled monkeys. The foul language is horrible. House prices will go down,




I was in that neighborhood looking at a home for sale. I chose not to pursue the home after seeing this guy and hearing he's been an ongoing problem.




Distracting for drivers




This is a total distraction and disturbing situation




These signs in this man's yard were so offensive. I can't believe it is legal for him to write such obscene words. I had my children in the car with me. They were so upset by what they read. I am disgusted that he has not been arrested or stopped!!




I am a kid and this made me very traumatized because he wrote such hateful things




I'm a 13 year old girl and seeing this is traumatizing. This changed my life and how I look at it. I know the amendment says freedom of speech but that has this has gone too far . I know many people feel this way! This man come out and point guns at cars and yells at them! Kid will see this and it will ruin there life. I cry every night because of it! Make it stop please! 
- Emma




We are concerned with the message on the signs and pictures used on the signs of our staff with threatening comments.




I own the property directly across. I have witnessed several unsafe conditions caused by this individual including locked braking and alarmed drivers due to brilliant colored flags being waved near traffic flow. I have witness very inappropriate language on signs. I have witness person sitting naked in lawn chair in driveway. I have had the person verbally harass me and person I have hired to perform work at my home. These behaviors are lowering property appeal and thus value in the local area.




These signs create a traffic hazard and some of the words are unsuitable for children. The signs say hateful words against groups of individuals in society.




The aesthetic appearance and racist, homophobic designs and messages, and traffic disruption are horrible. The whole mess presented by this yard is detrimental to my property values.




I've driven Mason Mill all my life and loved the drive, now I dread it...seeing insane up close and personal is upsetting.




There was a sign saying, "sometimes you have to pick up a gun to put down a gun." I found this very disturbing as is the full-face sock-monkey mask. This person is escalating his disruptive activities. If he "goes off the rails" do we want to look back and say, why didn't someone do something to intervene?




please stop the signs with offensive language. This is unacceptable for a street that has kids driving by every day




This is a threat to public safety as a traffic hazard. I often walk my dogs on Mason Mill going to and from the park and these excessive signs create an unsafe situation.




traffic hazard, nuisance, detriment to property values




Because i agree with the DeKalb County Code of Ordinances




I'm signing because I am offended at many of the signs out front. The language on many is extremely offensive. Freedom of speech is wonderful but this house is not acting on that right. The residents seem to only be interested in posting offensive, hateful, downright nasty signs in their yard!




One time road workers were trying to direct traffic and he continued to wave an orange flag which caused several near misses as drivers were unsure if they could pass yet or not. It is very dangerous.




This is an act of aggression towards neighbors impacting everyone's way of life in the surrounding area.




Local who is impacted




This yard is an embarrassment to our neighborhood, an unsafe distraction to drivers, and inappropriate for children (or anyone) to be exposed to.




i was stuck in traffic right in front of the signs with young kids who could read in the car. The signs are very inappropriate




The signs are offensive and an embarrassment to the neighborhood.




my children and I have to pass this way every day to school and work, my parents live on the next street and it has been horrible for them to see the language and matter that is displayed. also the signs are so close to the path they are distracting for when kids ride bikes or walk.




This is a designated "Aging in Place Community". Seniors who drive in the area need sineage the assists the driver. Distractions are unwelcome.




I live in this community and the distractions are so frequent that they result in a safety hazard. So annoying.




The visual contamination is evident. The subject has clearly violated the local codes. How far can he go before being stopped?


***

No comments:

Post a Comment