JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Hello Donna: Re: Involuntary Admittance DeKalb County Crisis Center then Released Georgia Regional Hospital...AGAIN!!!!

***
Subject:Re: Involuntary Admittance DeKalb County Crisis Center then Released Georgia Regional Hospital...AGAIN!!!!
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:donna.devine@sbcglobal.net; jladams@dekalbcountyga.gov; tonzaclark@dekalbcountyga.gov; jhdavis@dekalbcountyga.gov; celliot@emory.edu; kgannon@dekalbcountyga.gov; wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov; john.c.harper@emory.edu; Mhousworth@dekalbcountyga.gov; mkellum@dekalbcountyga.gov; memaloney@dekalbcountyga.gov; tmanns@emory.edu; IJMCGAUG@DEKALBCOUNTYGA.GOV; mdmeeks@emory.edu; blorena@dekalbcountyga.gov; mmo@mmolaw.com; elena@elenaparent.com; jrader@dekalbcountyga.gov; cssaari@dekalbcountyga.gov; jsilver@dekalbcountyga.gov; lstadalius@dekalbcountyga.gov; dcsctdinfo@dekalbcountyga.gov; bczellars@dekalbcountyga.gov; kaspinwall@cccgeorgia.org; mhayes@cccgeorgia.org; jkhorozian@aacsatlanta.com; smullins@cccgeorgia.org; cpitts@cccgeorgia.org; prescottfumc@centurylink.net; vasserbarber@centurytel.net; TALBREC@EMORY.EDU; THEALLUMS5@GMAIL.COM; TCBARTELT@BELLSOUTH.NET; G.BOICE@EMORY.EDU; BCLARK@GTLA.ORG; ROBINCLARK@GATRIALLAWYERS.NET; SDARSEY@GLENNUMC.ORG; WES.GRIFFIN@MCKESSON.COM; BHUCKABY@GLENNUMC.ORG; SUSAN.HYLEN@EMORY.EDU; JMLEMON@EMORY.EDU; SLOGEMAN@GLENNUMC.ORG; RAMALLARD@MINDSPRING.COM; DMELLICK@HOTMAIL.COM; CMOBLEY@GLENNUMC.ORG; IJNEELY@DHR.STATE.GA.US; SPINSON@GLENNUMC.ORG; mathew.pinson@emory.edu; AROARK@GLENNUMC.ORG; AROGERS@GLENNUMC.ORG; ANDYROG@BBELLSOUTH.NET; CAROLYN.ROPER@YMAIL.COM; LIBCGR@EMORY.EDU; BSETNOR@GLENNUMC.ORG; KENDALL.SOULEN@EMORY.EDU; BSPINKS@GLENNUMC.ORG; BRENT.STRAWN@EMORY.EDU; cboone@ajc.com; denise.dillon@foxtv.com; tracye.hutchins@cbs46.com; kim.passoth@cbs46.com; kaitlyn.pratt@foxtv.com; dante.renzulli@cbs46.com; jbarber@seligenterprises.com; jerryB390@aol.com; jcusick@stmarkumc.org; Robert.givens@mac.com; jhansen@stmarkumc.org; bethlp@stmarkumc.org; wwhittaker1@bellsouth.net; jnoblitt@stmarkumc.org; harveyoaxaca@hotmail.com; sstephens@stmarkumc.org; fred@clairmonthills.org; katnippr@hotmail.com; billb@prumc.org; engjmb@emory.edu; mark.dorfman@bluepearlvet.com; ROBERTD@DEKCSB.ORG; bev@stbartsatlanta.org; isefilms1313@gmail.com; office@emorypresbyterian.org; rabbi@bethjacobatlanta.org; menahem2@012.net.il; david@showmethishouse.com; ChosenOfTheLordAndPrecious@wbcstuff.com; hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net; mbah.vet@gmail.com; kattisan@comcast.net; civicassn@masonmill.org; Patrick.Noonan@emory.edu; Fred@clairmonthills.org; psaunders@thegavoice.com; bskarda@phumc.com; lsmallwood@sfvs.com; owen@clairmontpres.org; kimsteam@hotmail.com; kimmy@clairmontpres.org;
Date:Sunday, November 26, 2017 2:57 PM


Hello  Donna,

Somewhere in this email, the mixed media collage mess my life has become, the outcome we can expect most likely resulting from upcoming probation revocation hearing once resumed;  R.S.V.P  from me to your Christmas invitation.
  





  













Sincerely yours,

Your Little Baby Brother


P.S.



From:  Donna Devine

How is everything going?
May 26, 2017  8:08 am


To:  Donna Devine

Plus I have another code compliance hearing June 13 and a possible 30 days jail time or probation revoked entirely.
May 26, 2017  8:10 am



From:  Donna Devine

Why do you think that?
May 26, 2017  8:11 am



To:  Donna Devine

Really don't know how to answer that question.  I really really don't.
May 26, 2017  8:13 am



From:  Donna Devine

What does Officer Davis say and have any neighbors called the police?
May 26, 2017  8:42 am



To:  Donna Devine

Why don't you call and ask him yourself?  I won't hear anything until June 13th.
May 26, 2017  8:44 am



From:  Donna Devine

I will but he tells me he can't tell me anything about your case!!  Why don't you give him permission to talk to me!
May 26, 2017  8:49 am


To:  Donna Devine

I will do that!  I will send him an email this morning.
May 26, 2017  8:51 am



From:  Donna Devine

Thank you!
May 26, 2017  8:52 am



From:  Donna Devine

It takes  him a few days to call me back after I call and leave him a message to call but he has always called back!
May 26, 2017  8:54 am



From:  Donna Devine

Ingrid is also good at calling me back!
May 26, 2017  8:54 am



From:  Donna Devine

They both like you!
May 26, 2017  8:55 am



From:  Donna Devine

I thanked her also for taking care of Tater Tot that time!
May 26, 2017  8:55 am



To:  Donna Devine

BTW  Whitney is no longer my public defender.  I will send Ingrid McGaughy an email as well.
May 26, 2017  8:55 am



From:  Donna Devine

Whitney left Ingrid a note that you gave them permission to talk to me
May 26, 2017  8:57 am


To:  Donna Devine

She was supposed to have Tater put down.
May 26, 2017  8:57 am



From:  Donna Devine

Who was and why?
May 26, 2017  8:58 am


To:  Donna Devine

Ingrid was.  And why?  Again I really don't know how to answer that question.  I really really don't.
May 26, 2017  9:00 am



From:  Donna Devine

Well Tater is either old and sick and she is your car
May 26, 2017  9:01 am



To:  Donna Devine

You may already know more about my case than I do?
May 26, 2017  9:01 am


To:  Donna Devine

A stray I adopted.  Except for Dusty, all of them were needing homes.
May 26, 2017  9:04 am



From:  Donna Devine

I haven't talked to Ingrid since your last hearing but I will call her again on June 13th and see what happens!  I don't think she knows much until that day comes but I will call her a few days before the hearing and see what she can tell me!  Maybe Officer Davis can tell me something now since u r going to give him permission to talk to me!
May 26, 2017  9:05 am


To:  Donna Devine

So you are planning a possible summer trip sometime late July or 4 1/2 years from now?
May 26, 2017  9:11 am



From:  Donna Devine

We are planning a trip in June or July!   We want to come this summer !
May 26, 2017  9:15 am


To:  Donna Devine

Just keep in mind that 1/2 of June and 1/2 of July I may not be up to a visitation with family...again...and even a possibility not for another 4 1/2 years?
May 26, 2017  9:24 am



From:  Donna Devine

What r you not telling me?
May 26, 2017  9:32 am



To:  Donna Devine

Really don't know how to answer that question.  I really really don't.
May 26, 2017  9:35 am



From:  Donna Devine

You have to know something about your next court date!  Please follow the code ordinance and stay out of jail!  Is the weather bad there ?  Just heard news
May 26, 2017  9:35 am



From:  Donna Devine

Well I am going to call Officer Davis and hope he will call me back!
May 26, 2017  9:36 am



To:  Donna Devine

Jesus was a code compliance problem!  When you got two of the same thing, you only need but one.  Think picnic!  Fuck the Lorax!
May 26, 2017  9:38 am



To:  Donna Devine

Praise be to thy good Lord for...HIS...next door neighbors and neighborhood leads.
May 26, 2017  9:41 am



From:  Donna Devine

Just talked to Officer Davis and he said you r doing fine right now and that he would like to meet me when we come to visit!
May 26, 2017  9:42 am



To:  Donna Devine

Oh god...another intervention?!!!
May 26, 2017  9:44 am



From:  Donna Devine

Nooooo!  We r just coming for a visit!  I just want to meet Officer Davis!  That is all!  He really seems nice!
May 26, 2017  9:46 am



From:  Donna Devine

I ask if he would come meet me!  He said of course!
May 26, 2017  9:47 am



To:  Donna Devine

Well Officer Davis is just my probation supervisor in general.  We also have code enforcement dealing with.  And the funny thing about all this...they know I've relasped with the crystal meths.  Yet regular drug testing was the only thing not checked off on terms of probation.
May 26, 2017  9:56 am



To:  Donna Devine

Guess they prefer saving that as an option revoking probation.
May 26, 2017  9:58 am



But ... I AM ... guilty of violating the terms and conditions of the probation agreement resulting from this "THE TRIAL!"  I've been in violation of the terms and conditions set forth within this probation agreement every day from the very second they having me signing it!  

PETITION UPDATE

Results from Nov 2 Probation Revocation Hearing

Bobby Rasulnia
United States
NOV 3, 2017 — Good morning everyone. 

Thanks to those who were able to attend the probation revocation hearing yesterday. Your presence continues to demonstrate to the court the importance of this case. The county is alleging that the defendant violated his probation and is creating a hazardous condition in the neighborhood. If the defendant is found guilty, he is potentially facing a long-term jail sentence. 

Upon the insistence of the public defender, the court has ordered a competency evaluation to be performed by Georgia Regional Hospital to ensure that the defendant has the requisite understanding to proceed with the hearing. The court is working to expedite the evaluation process. 

The court was sympathetic to the impact of the defendant’s violations on the community. We are encouraged that both the court and solicitor’s office are working diligently to ensure that the case has minimal recourse or appeal in the future. Once the competency evaluation is complete, a date will be set for the Probation Revocation Hearing. In the meantime, there will be an status update hearing on November 14 at 2pm. 

In the meantime, the judge advised the defendant not to violate his probation in any way or probation officers could potentially have a warrant sworn out for his arrest. We will keep you informed as we learn more. Thank again for all your support!


***


Subject:Returned mail: see transcript for details
From:Mail Delivery Subsystem (MAILER-DAEMON@www.imagepro3.com)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Sunday, November 26, 2017 2:58 PM


The original message was received at Sun, 26 Nov 2017 14:58:07 -0500
from sonic312-24.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com [74.6.128.86]

  ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
david
    (reason: Can't create output)
    (expanded from: <david@showmethishouse.com>)

  ----- Transcript of session follows -----
procmail: Quota exceeded while writing "/var/spool/mail/david"
550 5.0.0 david... Can't create output

Hello  Donna,

Somewhere in this email, the mixed media collage mess my life has become, the outcome we can expect most likely resulting from upcoming probation revocation hearing once resumed;  R.S.V.P  from me to your Christmas invitation.


***


Subject:Automatic reply: Involuntary Admittance DeKalb County Crisis Center then Released Georgia Regional Hospital...AGAIN!!!!
From:Griffin, Wes (Wes.Griffin@McKesson.com)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Sunday, November 26, 2017 2:58 PM


I am out of the office on PTO until Monday, November 27, and will have limited or no access to email. If this is urgent, please log a support call, or contact my manager, Velvet Hanes-Ritchie at (404) 338-5623. Otherwise, I will respond to your message as soon as possible. Thanks, Wes



***

Subject:Failure Notice
From:MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com (MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Sunday, November 26, 2017 2:58 PM


Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

554: rejecting banned content





***


Subject:[Auto-Reply] Out of the Office until Monday, July 31st.
From:psaunders@thegavoice.com (psaunders@thegavoice.com)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Sunday, November 26, 2017 2:58 PM


I am out of the office and will respond to your message when I return on Monday, November 27th.


***




To:  Donna Devine

Donna, you keep asking me if everything is okay?   And I'm always at a lost for words, not a clue what I should say?  So seven year later since that Thanksgiving 2010 having put into effect my own intervention with me being the one...first...telling everyone that I had a crystal meths addiction, I'm feeling it necessary asking you: what are you expecting to happen between now and when I use up the last of my cash reserve?  This time a year ago I had a $50,000.00 cash reserve.  Now I'm down to $8,000.00.
October 3, 2017  8:58 pm



From:  Donna Devine

I guess I am hoping you will check yourself into rehab there or come home and do it and let us help and then see what happens and go from there!
October 3, 2017  9:18 pm



From:  Donna Devine

I live you
October 3, 2017  9:20 pm



From:  Donna Devine

Love
October 3, 2107  9:24 pm



To:  Donna Devine

"Then see what happens..."

That's pretty much what I was afraid you were going to say.  As that's seven years a total waste, I guess there is no need answering any differently than I have been.
October 3, 2017  9:54 pm



From:  Donna Devine

You need professional help in kic
October 3, 2017  10:02 pm



From:  Donna Devine

art I don't understand why you wi
October 3, 2017  10:02 pm



From:  Donna Devine

life when the money runs out is n
October 3, 2017  10:02 pm



From:  Donna Devine

f is scaring
October 3, 2017  10:02 pm



To:  Donna Devine

Text was all broken up and not coherent.
October 3, 2107  10:11 pm



From:  Donna Devine

I just said I don't understand wh
October 3, 2017  10:16 pm



From:  Donna Devine

r so smart and
October 3, 2017  10:16 pm



From:  Donna Devine

Officer Davis and Ingrid could  help!
October 3, 2017  10:17 pm



To:  Donna Devine

Donna, these texts are all broken up.  Use email from now on:
October 3, 2017  10:20 pm



From:  Donna Devine

My e-mail is not working!
October 3, 2017  10:21 pm



To:  Donna Devine

Fine then.  Keep sending texts that my phone won't receive properly.  No point in me purchasing a new phone when you are the only person I texts with.
October 3, 2017  10:52 pm



From:  Donna Devine

Did you get the last text about my e-mail not working?
October 3, 2017  10:53 pm



From:  Donna Devine

I will go to AT&T tomorrow and see why my e-mail is not working.
October 3, 2017  11:02 pm



From:  Donna Devine

Is the text clear now?
October 4, 2017 12:36 pm



To:  Donna Devine

Most time it is clear.  I think it mainly happens with the longer ones since they always have the same time posted to them.  It's probably my phone since it's outdated.  Donna, I grew up isolated due to hearing impairment.  Now that everyone is tuning the world out with their ear pieces, I'm even more isolated.  My crystal meths addiction is not the problem.  It's a symptom of all of you using it as your excuse being dismissive of anything I'm having to say.  Until I'm able seeing a change in your behavior, you might as well go ahead and kill your grand kids yourself.  Certainly would spare someone their own generations the trouble of being vilified having done it for you instead.  And this will be my last attempt with you.
October 4, 2017  1:22 pm



***



From:  Donna Devine

Thinking about your court date coming up!  Did you ever have the drug test?
October 10, 2017  8:39am



From:  Donna Devine

R you going to text with me anymore?
October 10, 2017  12:56 pm



From:  Donna Devine

Text me please!!
October 12, 2017  11:57 am



To:  Donna Devine

Read your emails!!!
October 12, 2017  11:58 am


***



To:  Donna Devine

Did you receive copy of email addressed to Ian?
October 15, 2017  3:55 pm




From:  Donna Devine

No my e-mail is not working and nobody knows why!!!  As soon as Dana gets home from Canada tonight I will ask her to go onto her phone computer for me!
October 15, 2017  4:08 pm




To:  Donna Devine

How have you been getting your emails?  Others emails besides mine if having an email address?
October 15, 2017  8:00 pm




To:  Donna Devine

All emails I send and receive are uploaded to my blog.  Remember me telling you this?  There is no way for me bringing you up to date through texting!  And I'm finding it hard to believe that you don't already know this.
October 15, 2017  8:07 pm




From:  Donna Devine

I get my e/mails on my phone so I
October 16, 2017  12:33 am




From:  Donna Devine

lately.  Because it won(rectangle)t le
October 16, 2017  12:33 am




To:  Donna Devine

Well then send your texts from your phone to my email address.  Just will not carry a conversation through texting.
October 16, 2o17  12:01 pm




From:  Donna Devine

Please text how your court day goes
October 17, 2107  8:56 am




To:  Donna Devine

Hearing reset for Nov. 2nd.
October 17, 2017  4:07 pm




From:  Donna Devine

Please e-mail why!
October 17, 2107  4:22 pm




To:  Donna Devine

Eventually.  So you have email now?
October 17, 2017  4:26 pm




From:  Donna Devine

Yes went to AT&T today!
October 17, 2107  4:28 pm





To:  Donna Devine

So why were you not able receiving emails?
October 18, 2017  9:58 am




From:  Donna Devine

I didn(rectangle)t really understand why bu
October 18, 2017  4:11 pm




From:  Donna Devine

ask me my password that I did no
October 18, 2017  4:11 pm




From:  Donna Devine

mbered it so
October 18, 2107  4:11 pm




From:  Donna Devine

I will e-mail you tonight!   We're having to put Ada in hospice right now
October 18, 2017  4:16 pm




From:  Donna Devine

Did you get this
October 18, 2017  9:20 pm




From:  Donna Devine

Did you get my E-mail?  I used the care center e-mail to reply!
October 19, 2017  9:02 am
Stored:
October 19, 2017  2:07 pm



***



From:  Donna Devine

Ada passed away at midnight!
October 25, 2017  7:51 am
Stored:
October 25, 2017  9:00 pm




From:  Donna Devine

What is going on there?
October 28, 2017  10:21 am




To:  Donna Devine

Just now seeing texts.  Nothing is happening here.  Absolutely nothing.
October 29, 2017  2:09 am



***

From:  Donna Devine

Haven't seen any
November 9, 2017  1:27 pm


From:  Donna Devine

out what is
November 10, 2017  3:46 pm



From:  Donna Devine

Jim Ed r you home f rom crisis cen
November 10, 2017  3:46 pm



From:  Donna Devine

out what is
November 10, 2017  3:46 pm


From:  Donna Devine

Call me please!!!!
November 13, 2017  7:10 pm
Stored :
November 15, 2017  6:33 pm



From:  Donna Devine

R you home?  A client at crisis center said you went home today?
November 14, 2017  6:11 pm
Stored :
November 15, 2017  6:33 pm


From:  Donna Devine

Jim Ed please text!
November 15, 2017  6:33 pm




From:  Donna Devine

I "a rectangle" know you were released from Ge
November 15, 2017 6:24 pm


From:  Donna Devine

g for a text
November 15, 2017  6:24 pm


To:  Donna Devine

Just walked in.
November 15, 2017  6:34 pm



From:  Donna Devine

Well, you r a hard person to find
November 15, 2017  7:01 pm



From:  Donna Devine

ou now and why did you ge
November 15, 2017  7:01pm




To:  Donna Devine

Just sent you an email!  It's more or less the same rambling.  Just back off and give me room addressing other concerns of mine first.
November 15, 2017  11:57 pm




***




From:  Donna Devine

Jim Ed mother is here!  Wish you were here with us!  Had nobody here toay for thanksgiving but mother and David Waldrop!  It was really quiet!  Love you!!
November 23, 2017  7:35 pm



To:  Donna Devine

Where was Richard?  I suppose it was sweet of you having David over for Thanksgiving...if having no where else to go?  Tell him I voted Minnie Mouse for POTUS because she's fucking Goofy as my protest vote.  That I've recently found myself in the beginnings of an understanding of what may explain in part the driving force behind the Alt-Right Movement having helped propel Trump into the Oval Office.
November 23, 2017  8:41 pm



From:  Donna Devine

Richard was here but you should have known that!
November 23, 2017 8:44 pm



From:  Donna Devine

David has gone home already after the Arkansas basketball game!  Arkansas won
November 23, 2017  8:45 pm



To:  Donna Devine

Have an appointment Monday with Winn Way Mental Health Services for a substance abuse evaluation report I'm able handing to the judge when we resume probation revocation hearing.  This is of my doing.  Far as I'm  aware, every one else is just waiting on results of  State of Georgia Forensic Psychiatry Services' competency evaluation scheduled for November 30th.  I'm assuming, if found competent, we resume probation revocation hearing..?  In other words, recommended treatment  plan will have to wait until I get out of jail?  These Emory Methodist Elitists certainly seeming more in the mood for blood.
November 23, 2017  9:18 pm



From:  Donna Devine

Please let me know what happens Monday and see where things will go from there!   We love you!!  Mom has money for you if needed!
November 23, 2017  9:30 pm



To:  Donna Devine

I've sent Glenn Vasser an email asking if he were able probate/estate planning for the likes of defendant residing 1840 Mason Mill Road, Decatur, Georgia?  I would prefer keeping it with saMe law firm behind probate/estate planning having made it possible for me able even becoming a homeowner period!  Let alone one living A neighborhood located within the shadows of the near-by secular Methodist Liberal Arts aNd Science Campus of Emory University.   Donna...I'm not trying to place blame on others for the disappointments/failures in my life.  But I most certainly did not get to this low point in my life completely on my own!   So...you go aheaD and wait seeing what happens next...first...all you want.  As for me,  I've haD enough.   Pretty obvious to me that person you're claiming to love no longer exist.  Just not going to happen.  Appearing you along with our mother...both...be the cross I must bear.  Tell mother to donate that money instead to a black church in Prescott, Arkansas (preferably L.B.'s church).
(cont)
November 24, 2017  12:28 am



To:  Donna Devine

Although would like seeing this money going toward free swimming lessons First United Methodist County Club of Prescott, Arkansas (having in mind Prescott's refusal desegregating it's city pool, your suggesting to dad that we needed a second Jet-ski at the lake-house so...your...two daughters wouldn't have to sHare, Red River State Park picnic drowning of six perfectly healthy adolescent African-American teenaGers whose families watched helplessly from the shoreline...none...knowing how to swim, the rabid persistence by our ConservAtives determined doing away with Obamacare completely, etc.), I acknowledge/accept that only they know how best spending this money.  Anyway, could you contaCt Glenn Vasser on my behalf and see if he received this email?  Or Maybe even ask if he could arrange a lawyer associated with Glenn Memorial helping me set up some sort of newsworthy/thoughts provoking Will as to how, once aCtivated, I'm wishing the proceeds from the sale of my home aNd everything in it be used..?  If true, as per our Methodist that sin  equals death,  (cont.)
November 24, 2017  1:50 am



To:  Donna Devine

I should have been long dead by now..?  For what could God possibly be saving me?
November 24, 2017  2:05 am



From:  Donna Devine

The Jim Ed we love is still there and we r still trying to make contact!  You r sick and need help!!  Please let those people help you that r dealing with
November 24, 2017  8:36 am



From:  Donna Devine

you now or come home and let us help!  If we failed you we r sorry but we always did what we thought was best for everybody!
November 24, 2017  8:36 am



To:  Donna Devine

"James E. Avery, defendant resident 1840 Mason Mill Road, is a known user of illegal drugs."

This statement is not false.  I'm overjoyed ... beyond belief actually ...  the two of us anything able agreeing ... PERIOD!

Then there is paltering.

As it is not uncommon for men my age ... even when excluding those having drug addictions and/or mental illnesses from this count ...  actually dropping dead, I'm able seeing no good reason why we can't proceeed with helping me having a Will made as a precaution.  It's important to me others not... Abel ... laying claim, justifying in any way,  helping themselves to my possessions during my absence... knowingly... without consent?

Considering I actually do not need your help having this Will made, I really do believe it wise of you....with this request... not also being  so quickly dismissive.
November 24, 2017  1:35 pm



From:  Donna Devine

I? am not dismissing you having a will but how do we help you when you r so far away!  And what absence do you mean death or prison?  I? know daddy?s will is set in stone and there is no way anyone can change it!  As far as your house and your belongings you need to find a lawyer there !  I? will ask Glenn Vasser to send you a name of someone he might know to help and maybe they could do it together!
November 24, 2017  2:02 pm



To:  Donna Devine

Now that is an exaMple of one waY you are able helping me, actually getting both you and Mr. Vasser involved in some way  however minor helping me create A Will both newsworthy And thoughts provoking.  However, you turn full circle right back around to paltering again, as to be suggesting you've already tried reaching out to Glenn Vasser on my behalf and given up..?
November 24, 2107  3:34 pm



From:  Donna Devine

I(rectangle) have not ask him about doing a
November 25, 2017  10:26 am



From:  Donna Devine

(rectangle) will call Monday a
November 25, 2017  10:26 am



From:  Donna Devine

Is Jason still there?  Also Jo Bet
November 25, 2107  10:33 am



From:  Donna Devine

to you n
November 25, 2107  10:33 am



From:  Donna Devine

monkey and a little one ! I(rectangle) will
November 25, 2017  10:33 am




***



Subject:Re: Involuntary Admittance DeKalb County Crisis Center then Released Georgia Regional Hospital...AGAIN!!!!
From:donna.devine@sbcglobal.net (donna.devine@sbcglobal.net)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Tuesday, November 28, 2017 6:39 PM


I called Glen Vassar Friday and he cannot practice law in the state of Georgia! He did call me today and recommended a lawyer name Mark Bips! He talked to Mark and Mark is willing to help you make a will! His address is 125 Claremont ave.! His phone number is 404-524-5450! His e-mail is www.bipsandbips.com!I suggest you call him because Glen talked to him and he will be expecting to hear from you!!!

Sent from my iPhone


***

No comments:

Post a Comment