JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Rev. Marybeth Hayes of Care and Counseling Center of Georgia

***
Subject:Re: Defendant 1840 Mason Mill Raod
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:mhayes@cccgeorgia.org;
Date:Sunday, November 5, 2017 7:44 PM


Hello MaryBeth,
  

First I'm wanting to apologize taking so long thanking you for replying back to me.  Believe most have me electronically silenced.  Or at least they are not letting it be known to me that they have been receiving and reading these emails; emails  being uploaded to the blog themselves.  And this silence is enough able driving any sane person crazy.    It's important to me you realize how much a difference your answering back to me has made.   Unfortunately, there will always be the uncertainty as to what would have happened had our conversation not been recorded?   

What follows is an example; an anonymous letter left in my mailbox resulting from having uploaded our email exchanges to my bloghttp://www.minusfleshequalswaterandspirits.blogspot.com/ . Web address is my take on ... "John 3:1-15":


10/11/2017

Hello James,

I read on your blog a copy of an email from Mary Beth Hayes in which she regretted a comment
she left on NextDoor.com in which she said she could take back if she could. And now I have a
something similar. I am the person who sent letters to your sister about the comments on
NextDoor.com and I was wrong. I want to apologize to you because not only was that wrong, it
was stupid. I am so very sorry and I hope you and your sister can find it in your heart to forgive
me. Again, I am sorry and I apologize to you for that.

The truth is they never talk about you on NextDoor.com. It was only that one time. I assure you
that your name is never mentioned (and Mary Beth Hayes can confirm this to you as well). In
fact, it is not a forum for discussion. It is basically three topics: missing pets (dogs and cats),
people selling items (washers, kids' toys) and people looking for recommendations. (plumber,
roofer, lawn care etc). There is never anything controversial on the site because someone will
report it and it will be taken down.

Again, I apologize to you and I wish you the best.


The following link will take you to blog article where you will find texts messaging between me and my sister regarding these letters anonymously being sent to her in Arkansas.  Click on the pictures to enlarge:


The following link will take you to blog article where I had copied and pasted comments from this petition started against me by the neighbors having removed just about every tree off this lot next door to me.  This was after I had been banned from Change.org and all my comments removed.  And I've been unable receiving a copy of these signatures to this petition even though I had signed this petition emphasizing that DeKalb County should be enforcing all code ordinances county wide (including it's green laws) and not just sign code ordinances against my property only.  Do not know whether or not they removed my signature as well:


The following link takes you to blog entry where I had uploaded the last comment of mine I had added to this petition before getting banned from change.org and all comments of mine removed:



And this link take you to blog entry where I had some fun with those comments uploaded to this petition by the Gary family:



As the Gary's have never allowed me the opportunity telling my side of this story of the day I was alone inside his home with his wife Janet unwelcomed the whole one hour and fifteen minutes, would it be possible of me inviting you into my home and telling it to you instead while waiting on this upcoming competency evaluation/probation revocation hearing?

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, D.V.M.



P.S.  

Just about everything I write these days are a mix media collage mess.  

Sorry.


***

No comments:

Post a Comment