JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Hello Mr. Vasser: Probate ..?

***


Subject:Re: Involuntary Admittance DeKalb County Crisis Center then Released Georgia Regional Hospital...AGAIN!!!!
From:donna.devine@sbcglobal.net (donna.devine@sbcglobal.net)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Tuesday, November 28, 2017 6:39 PM


I called Glen Vassar Friday and he cannot practice law in the state of Georgia! He did call me today and recommended a lawyer name Mark Bips! He talked to Mark and Mark is willing to help you make a will! His address is 125 Claremont ave.! His phone number is 404-524-5450! His e-mail is www.bipsandbips.com!I suggest you call him because Glen talked to him and he will be expecting to hear from you!!!

Sent from my iPhone



***


Subject:Probate for Defendant 1840 Mason Mill Raod
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:vasserbarber@centurytel.net;
Date:Wednesday, November 29, 2017 9:11 PM


Hello Mr. Vasser,

Received an email from my sister saying you have spoken to a lawyer here in Georgia named Mark Bips and that he is willing working with me on drawing up a Will.  

Before I forget,  I do very much appreciate you taking the time doing so.  Thank you.

If it's not too much asking, how is it that you know of Mark Bips and how did you decide recommending his name to me?  I'm assuming he's made aware that I can be somewhat...eccentric?

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, DVM


P.S.

Just this afternoon, Detective Micheal Meeks with Emory police paid  me a visit to my home presenting me with a Letter of Criminal Trespass Warning.  

First a Letter of Criminal Trespass Warning from St. Mark UMC July 2015.  Now this one.

What I'm finding amazing, floored actually, about this one today...





It's not just Glenn Memorial UMC. 

It's Emory University and all it properties...PERIOD! 

Haven't seen the actual incident report with Emory yet.  But I'm sure it will be the usual perniciousness, prevarications, and palterings.  

But the gist of the story is that I approached Senior Pastor Rev. Dr. Alice Rogers of Glenn Memorial UMC Sunday evening after first having recorded her conducting Holy Communion, informing her that I'm holding the pastors of Glenn responsible for the behavior of their congregation.  To which she reacts angrily and telling me that I am responsible for the consequences of my own actions; and begins walking away from me necessitating me raising my voice calling after my "common-law-wife":  "YOU JUST DID COMMUNION!  UP NEXT... WE HAVING RETIREMENT!"

Then I turned to Rev. Brent Huckaby,  although I could see Rev. Dr. Alice fuming to someone as the two of them looking in our direction, basically pointing out to him that Glenn just completed the addition of a rather expensive looking handicap access ramp;  informing him that a non-criminal fact finding hearing justice is what I'm needing.  




"People find me very negative. And I apologize for this.  However I'm thinking I'm being negative in a positive kind of way; even to the point of being known to some as "Suicide Jim -  One date with me and you just want to kill yourself."  And I apologize for this as well.   But this necessarily...ISN'T...always a bad thing?  Maybe you should kill yourself!  It's called having a conscience. This is how a non-criminal fact finding hearing justice works.  We simply letting our conscience  be the guide  from here."

Oh yeah!  My probation revocation hearing coming up soon was triggered by me having six signs, two more than the four allowed under DeKalb County Code Ordinances,  my yard September 9th, 2017;  Glenn Memorial UMC's Good Neighbor Day!  




The other sign of two, which also could not be read from road or sidewalk, read, "TRUTH BE GOD; UNIVERSAL ONE INSTEAD"


Attachments





  • jam with alice rogers vs billy doll.jpg (703.65KB)
  • September 9, 2017 gramarye 100.JPG (6.40MB)
  • September 9, 2017 gramarye 112.JPG (6.69MB)
  • September 9, 2017 gramarye 116.JPG (6.68MB)

***


Subject:Failure Notice
From:MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com (MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Wednesday, November 29, 2017 9:11 PM


Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

554: 5.3.4 [D1] Message exceeds maximum size limits.


***























***


Subject:Probate for Defendant 1840 Mason Mill Road
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:vasserbarber@centurytel.net;
Date:Friday, December 1, 2017 5:48 PM


Hello Mr. Vasser,

Received an email from my sister saying you have spoken to a lawyer here in Georgia named Mark Bips and that he is willing working with me on drawing up a Will.  

Before I forget,  I do very much appreciate you taking the time doing so.  Thank you.

If it's not too much asking, how is it that you know of Mark Bips and how did you decide recommending his name to me?  I'm assuming he has been made aware that I can be somewhat...eccentric?

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, DVM



P.S.

This email is actually the second attempt of two emails.  The first one failed because it was too large.


The link above is to my blog where I have the original upload with the addition of even more pictures.  

Sorry.


***

Subject:RE: Probate for Defendant 1840 Mason Mill Road
From:Glenn Vasser (vasserbarber@centurytel.net)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Monday, December 4, 2017 10:15 AM


Jim Ed,

A lawyer friend of mine recommended Mr. Bips. He is familiar with your personality and history.  Feel free to contact him!

Thanks,
Glenn




***

No comments:

Post a Comment