JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Friday, November 17, 2017

NOVEMBER 17th - BIG SISTER'S BIRTHDAY

***

Subject:Involuntary Admittance DeKalb County Crisis Center then Released Georgia Regional Hospital...AGAIN!!!!
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:jhdavis@dekalbcountyga.gov; donna.devine@sbcglobal.net; IJMCGAUG@DEKALBCOUNTYGA.GOV; cssaari@dekalbcountyga.gov; vasserbarber@centurytel.net;
Date:Wednesday, November 15, 2017 11:36 PM


Hello Donna,


What follows are your texts exactly as they appear on my outdated Verizon Phone: 

***

From:  Donna Devine

Haven't seen any 
November 9, 2017  1:27 pm


From:  Donna Devine

out what is
November 10, 2017  3:46 pm



From:  Donna Devine

Jim Ed r you home f rom crisis cen
November 10, 2017  3:46 pm



From:  Donna Devine

out what is
November 10, 2017  3:46 pm


From:  Donna Devine

Call me please!!!!
November 13, 2017  7:10 pm
Stored :
November 15, 2017  6:33 pm



From:  Donna Devine

R you home?  A client at crisis center said you went home today?
November 14, 2017  6:11 pm
Stored :
November 15, 2017  6:33 pm


From:  Donna Devine

Jim Ed please text!  
November 15, 2017  6:33 pm




From:  Donna Devine

I "a rectangle" know you were released from Ge
November 15, 2017 6:24 pm


From:  Donna Devine

g for a text
November 15, 2017  6:24 pm


To:  Donna Devine

Just walked in.
November 15, 2017  6:34 pm



From:  Donna Devine

Well, you r a hard person to find
November 15, 2017  7:01 pm



From:  Donna Devine

ou now and why did you ge
November 15, 2017  7:01pm



***


And I'm not about to make the same mistake with you I'd made with our mother when tried keeping up the resemblance of a mother-son relationship all those years through  long-distance phone conversations every two weeks like clockwork as I drifted from place to place  trying to find one where I felt I'd somewhat belonged or at least not having to hide who I was; even if that meant settling down in a community where you are surrounded by people who simply do not care who you are as long as you paid them the same respect.  

"My name is James Avery.  I'm a veterinarian who lives in this house.  Not only am I gay,  I'm Atheist as well."
~(Simply Jim)~

"Oh we're not that kind of Christian!"
~(Janet?Bob)~

And it seemed to be working out just fine, at least up until that day a lying cheating whore, Janet Claire Segers Gary, got off her short leash and crossed over to my side of the street first, in the process unknowingly to the both of us at the time, introducing herself to me and her husband ...BOB.  Oh excuse me!   REV? DR? GEORGE ROBERT GARY, SR. MDiv, ThD!  

Hence the signs Hosea Joke of Mason Mill Road and The Recontextualization of King Solomon (instead of a little baby...think a grown man being split between to old useless CUNT!)

"You are not a good man, Bob.  King Solomon version."
~(Simply Jim)~

You should have seen how Bob flinched the day he loops around the driveway of his former home directly across the street from mine as I was doing my daily afternoon routine acting up on sidewalk my front yard...with his driver's side window down.  If there is one thing Bob had been kind enough doing for me these past seven years, it would have to be having that window rolled down so I would not have to shout.

 So please make the effort and try understanding why I'm preferring all communications with you big sister be through emails.

If you care reading the rest of our email exchanges, you can start here:


Sincerely yours,

Simply Jim

P.S.


Don't get me wrong big sister.  You are doing wrong no worse than any other.  

In an attempt pointing out to you one small simple act of mine none of you ever seem to be able catching or valuing as relevant:

From:  Donna Devine

Hopefully Ingrid will call soon.
November 2, 2017  11:51 am



To:  Donna Devine

She's a working girl.  Be patient now.
November 2, 2017  11:52 am

And just that very same morning before the two of us texting about my probation revocation hearing that morning having been continued, I had made known to my Public Defender Ingrid McGaughey my suspicion as to a possible reason I'm thinking behind why a public defender Whitney Gibbs (wife and mother of two) was having to be abruptly rotated in from another district substituting for the court ordered public defender first assigned to me, Marian Maloney (single), when seeing no reason why public defender Lauren Stadalius (single) who was acting as an intermediary until this rotation completed couldn't have just taken over the case instead.  And now as public defender Whitney Gibbs replacement, public defender Ingrid McGaughey...another mother.  My suspicion that Emory (however discreet) knows exactly what they are doing.    Yet I came to my public defender's Ingrid McGaughey defense...still...that very same day while texting with my big sister.  

And it didn't help these suspicions any that both these single female public defenders having formerly had as their coach, when law students with Emory University's Mock Trail Society, our Honorary Judge Matthew McCoyd presiding over these hearings determining my fate.

Donna, here's yet another suggestion as to a way you might be able helping me.  See if you can find out what has happened to any of our maid, L.B., children? If any are still around Prescott?  Letting them know, especially Ben, that I would like hearing from them, an opportunity sharing some of my childhood memories with them?  Please let them have my email address.





***

Subject:Re: Involuntary Admittance DeKalb County Crisis Center then Released Georgia Regional Hospital...AGAIN!!!!
From:donna.devine@sbcglobal.net (donna.devine@sbcglobal.net)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Thursday, November 16, 2017 8:57 PM


I see that you do not get my full text !I am so glad you r home!! I worried so much about you for days! Why did you get taken to the crisis center? Mom would like to send you money if you will let her! Please ❤️

Sent from my iPhone



***

Subject:Re: Involuntary Admittance DeKalb County Crisis Center then Released Georgia Regional Hospital...AGAIN!!!!
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:donna.devine@sbcglobal.net;
Date:Thursday, November 16, 2017 9:56 PM


Hello Donna,

They will not tell me who these people and/or institutions are making these calls into to DeKalb Mobile Crisis Center beyond describing them as community members concerned I may be having thoughts harming myself and/or others.  And it's all relating to nothing new I'm doing except for the amount on the Dead Man Walking/Death of a  Salesman signs just keeps getting lower and lower.

Today I was on the sidewalk taking breaks from raking and mulching up leaves and speaking to all the cars with their windows rolled up tight front of my home as they waited on the light changing with the late afternoon traffic leaving Emory saying (not yelling) to them: 

"Deep peace!   Everlasting joy to you good neighbors.  Go make America great again!  Go!  Go!  Go!  For the fourth time I have just been involuntarily admitted again, then released from Georgia Regional Hospital!  Yet... still ... I'm refusing letting them putting me on your happy drugs just so ... YOU ... can continue having too good a time.  I'm having perfectly good reasons for being the way I am.  But at least I'm willing owning up to my fair share contributions to our problems.  So what is your problem.  If this is the best a county having voted eighty percent Clinton can do..?  Then you have no rights being critical of the way our Trumpists are choosing to do business!  Unfortunately for all of us, you have gotten us the president you deserve.  Deep peace!  Everlasting joy to you good neighbors!  Go make America great again!  Go!   Go!  Go!"

As far as the money goes, I actually have a little more than I thought I had.  Roughly $5,500.00 at the moment.

I really don't know what else to tell you?

Sincerely yours,

Simply Jim



***


Subject:Re: Involuntary Admittance DeKalb County Crisis Center then Released Georgia Regional Hospital...AGAIN!!!!
From:donna.devine@sbcglobal.net (donna.devine@sbcglobal.net)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Thursday, November 16, 2017 10:18 PM


I never knew you have been committed 4 times! It breaks my heart to think of you being there all alone! I so wish you would take the medicine and just see what would happen if you could stay calm and talk to Ingrid without yelling! Everyone I called trying to find you were so nice and told me everything they were allowed to tell me! Of course that wasn’t much but they did seem to care!! I am so glad you r home !
Sent from my iPhone


***


Subject:Re: Involuntary Admittance DeKalb County Crisis Center then Released Georgia Regional Hospital...AGAIN!!!!
From:donna.devine@sbcglobal.net (donna.devine@sbcglobal.net)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Thursday, November 16, 2017 10:30 PM


Have you thought about tomorrow being my
Birthday?

Sent from my iPhone

***


Subject:Re: Involuntary Admittance DeKalb County Crisis Center then Released Georgia Regional Hospital...AGAIN!!!!
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:donna.devine@sbcglobal.net;
Date:Friday, November 17, 2017 10:43 PM


Hello Donna,

Strange you should bring up today being your birthday.  

Just this morning during my meeting with Public Defender Ingrid informing me that the state had agreed to performing a competency evaluation this upcoming November 30th,  as I was flipping through one of my binders trying to find the picture I had taken of Emory President James Wagner the day he had stopped and chatted with me some about the signs having had in my yard that day,  I came across some pictures of you I ended up sharing with Ingrid instead.  

And it never even occurred to that today was your birthday as I shared some of the the stories behind those pictures with Ingrid and why I had grouped them with quotes by Einstein..?  If today being your birthday...WAS... the reason for me losing interest in finding that picture of James Wagner,  it most certainly was all done on the subconscious level.

Sincerely yours,

Simply Jim




Attachments







  • jesus-something smells fishy - Copy.jpg (246.05KB)
  • November 6th, 2014 The Story (192)i.jpg (97.34KB)
  • political catalyst.jpg (321.82KB)
  • political catalyst (2).jpg (235.71KB)
  • THE FALLRED55FFFFFGJJYY.jpg (143.85KB)



***



Subject:Re: Involuntary Admittance DeKalb County Crisis Center then Released Georgia Regional Hospital...AGAIN!!!!
From:donna.devine@sbcglobal.net (donna.devine@sbcglobal.net)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Friday, November 17, 2017 11:12 PM


R u going to let Mom send you money?

Sent from my iPhone



***



Subject:Re: Involuntary Admittance DeKalb County Crisis Center then Released Georgia Regional Hospital...AGAIN!!!!
From:donna.devine@sbcglobal.net (donna.devine@sbcglobal.net)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Saturday, November 18, 2017 10:20 AM


I think that was nice that pics were found of me on my  birthday! I don’t know what stories were behind the pics you found but we had some good times together as brother and sister growing up! You r my little brother and  I will always want to take care of you❤️

Sent from my iPhone



***



Subject:Re: Involuntary Admittance DeKalb County Crisis Center then Released Georgia Regional Hospital...AGAIN!!!!
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:donna.devine@sbcglobal.net;
Date:Saturday, November 18, 2017 12:21 AM


Hello Donna,

There's still the possibility of a $10,000.00 fine needing to be paid in addition to remaining time still  left of probation spent in jail should I be found in violation of terms and conditions set forth within probation agreement resulting from this "THE TRIAL!".. ?

That's the purpose behind these latest flurries of hearings.  These are Probation Revocation Hearings.

I'm able seeing no reason for mother sending me a check.

Sincerely yours,

Simply Jim



***



Subject:Re: Involuntary Admittance DeKalb County Crisis Center then Released Georgia Regional Hospital...AGAIN!!!!
From:donna.devine@sbcglobal.net (donna.devine@sbcglobal.net)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Saturday, November 18, 2017 10:29 AM


Hopefully  you will not be found guilty!

Sent from my iPhone



***


Subject:Re: Involuntary Admittance DeKalb County Crisis Center then Released Georgia Regional Hospital...AGAIN!!!!
From:donna.devine@sbcglobal.net (donna.devine@sbcglobal.net)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Saturday, November 18, 2017 10:30 AM


If you need 10,000 dollars to pay a fine just let me know and we will get it paid❤️

Sent from my iPhone



***

No comments:

Post a Comment