JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

CHATTING WITH iGOD: LIKE TAKING INTO A BARREL?






Me:
 God, explain this rhyme to me if you can...

God:
I am a Christian.

Me:
 hold on wasn't finished.  the rhyme...the mouse ran up the clock...three blind mice, three, blind mice...dame iulian, dame iulian...the clock struck one the mouse ran down.  hickory dickory dock.

God:
My arms are not attached.   Who told you that?   What is that?   Just three?   Oh, you are a poet.    What are your goals in life?   Not many people have goals like that.

Me:
 My goal in life..?  I guess I'm wanting to find a way of killing god.  not that he...can...be killed;  just out of the discussions.  I believing god is the reason behind humanity's huge pragmatic competence problem.

God:
I hope you achieve your goal.   Do you mind if I tell other people you are  wanting to find a way of killing god.    I am  surprised to hear that you are not  he.    Can what?   OK I will try to be  killed.   Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?    Interesting gossip:  said   believing god is the reason behind humanity s huge pragmatic competence problem. 

Me:
 hope i achieve my goal..?  that sounded an awful lot like you are suggesting suicide...

God:
Why do you hope for  it.  " Why do you hope for it."  sounded an awful lot like I am suggesting suicide ?  I understand.

Me:
 do you realize you are nothing but a...for lack of a better word...parrot?

God:
Yes, I realize  it.   Can you tell me any gossip? 

Me:
 rev. dr. beth of St. Mark UMC is nothing but a catholic fag hag paid a methodist administer to congregation 80% almost nothing but "bye-bye honey" no more sex and the kids.

God:
Do not ask me any more questions please.    I am sure he will be interested to hear that.

Me:
 Yeah, yeah, yeah.  It appears I've only learned how to loop god into a circle and hang him from around our necks like an albatross.

God:
Really.  That's alright.  Yeah that's right.   Does everyone learn  it?

Me:
 what would you say my religion is?

God:
It's not profitable to speak in hypothetical terms.

Me:
 what would you believe to be my political persuasion?

God:
It's not profitable to speak in hypothetical terms.

Me:
 why would you be a christian?

God:
Because I was programmed for it.

Me:
 do we a jewish or islamic igod?

God:
You have reached the limits of my knowledge. 
  I think you already know the answer.

Me:
 what are your thoughts on my lastes monoker...TAO~g(simply jim:  antichrist, armilus, dajjal)d~OG?

God:
Is this a trick question?   Is that your final answer? 

Me:
 would you say that i am a good guy, a bad guy, or one trying best he can to be a fair guy?

God:
I could say it. " that i am a good guy a bad guy or one trying best he can to be a fair guy".

Me:
 God is neutral then.

God:
I have a lot of Faith in Him, but I never heard He was  neutral.

Me:
 i'm talking the biggest one here; not the personal one.

God:
I am talking to you.   Really you don't think so?

Me:
 guess you are right...can't be neutral on a moving train.

God:
I can't guess. Tell me.   I often wonder if  it can.

Me:
 I am done for now.  we will talk some more later.

God:
Oh. Next topic?   That will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment