JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

EVELYN DANIEL: THAT WOMAN DEFINITELY LEAVES AN IMPRESSION


  



  Donna Avery & Donna Devine

 From: Donna Devine

Evelyn Daniel died just about an  hour ago!  
They are going to cremate her but don't know 
when memorial service will be!  Donna said maybe this weekend!
Feb 2, 10:48 pm


Had just finished this collage piece when receiving text from my sister informing me of Evelyns' death.


Macrame angels;
 made as Christmas gifts one year.

Of course Evelyn got one!

{T-(ime?) or T-(aproot?)}

She was the one who taught me the recycle art of making stained glass candle holders using the back windshield of a car.  Had I not seen her making them, first, I would have never known I wanted making them.

And Evelyn certainly didn't seem to mind helping getting me started making them messy things; even scaring up for me from somewhere somehow, the whole thing; the back windshield of a car.

All these years later I can not help but wondering;
does it...HAVE TO BE THE BACK WINDSHIELD...of a car?

It certainly seemed Evelyn thought so..?



It was Evelyn coming with my mother that day, when picking us up one summer, the small group of us from the First United Methodist Church of Prescott, Arkansas having just spent a week at Camp Tanako;
a Methodist summer retreat on Lake Hamilton.

The pictures of me wearing a green T-shirt,  one picture posing with my cat Tater Tot (the lady of my house) and the two posing with an inflatable Halloween ghost and a sex toy known as St. Andrew's Cross among a subset of us within the gay community,  was a T(?)-shirt given to me by my mother;
 from my hometown of Prescott, Arkansas having used one Evelyn's husband designs for it's annual Chicken and Egg Festival that year.

That day these pictures taken was one of many days pissed off at the neighbors living in the house directly across the street from me;
nationally known pastoral consultant George Robert Gary, Sr. MDiv, ThD having a wife once having me believing my only friendly neighbor, Janet Claire Segers Gary.

Even stopped a young bi-racial couple jogging down the sidewalk running through my property, asking,  if they would mind taking these pictures of me posing with the St. Andrew's Cross?

Of course didn't tell these two, or even try telling these two love bugs, the purpose of these pictures they were taking of me until after I, first, quickly reviewed the pictures having just been taken;
satisfied!

"THAT IS A PERSONAL PROBLEM!"
~(Young Black Woman)~

They certainly didn't stick around long; or at least she didn't care hearing more.

The other one, the quiet one this whole time, just falls in step behind her when quickly returning them back to their jogging.

Certainly had him well trained.

And it's kinda funny when thinking, just now,  more about that day..?

Wasn't slavery once a personal problem...
T.(ruth) W.(in) O.(ut)?

Just my crafty
 TWISTED PURPLE 
TAO~g(6!9)d~OG
C.(racked) O.(ut) W.(hore) 
way of competing
with
the combined years of experiences
of
THE  BOBERT FAMILY'S THOU ARTFUL DODGER... 
ways the only way I knew how,
telling them...
KISS MY ASS!

Just exactly what it was reminiscing about that day, getting me even more pissed off at the Gary's, I do not remember?  Most likely anything of everything they've come to represent more than any one particular thing, eventually, winding me up to the point just having had to vent.

Strange, how it is I'm thinking of all these things, only now, all these years later.


"THE MCSWEENY FAMILY'S THE CLOSEST YOU'VE EVER CAME TO BEING POOR."
~(My Mother)~

Strange, realizing just now, how it came to be my mother having almost died that day a terrible car wreck.  Instead of Evelyn coming along with my mother just for the ride on a pretty day, it was my father coming along when time picking me up from Daisy State Park; where having already spent a week with the McSweeny family camping by the lake and still having just too much fun.

Strange, how it came to be, how we were able talking my parents into letting me staying another week at the lake,  roughing it up camping, with the McSweeny family.


"MOTHER.  BEING THE VETERINARIAN I AM TODAY, IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME AT ALL, THAT BELLY WRAP AND HEAT LAMP PLACED ON TAFFY HAPPENED... AFTER.... SHE HAD ALREADY DIED."
~(JAMES E. AVERY, DVM)~

"FUNNY YOU SHOULD SAY THIS..?  WHEN I CALLED THAT AFTERNOON, THEY TOLD ME EVERYTHING WENT WELL AND THEY WERE READY FOR US BRINING THEM HOME..?"
~(My Mother)~

Strange how it was Missy,

he only one of two puppies surviving the C-section,

while sitting on my father's lap,

 having died this terrible car accident;


that day the angels could have been coming for me..?



Strange,
 how it was Taffy
the one having died because of the C-section..?

So the story goes...?


MINUS FLESH = WATER AND SPIRITS: SENTIENT PUDDLE OF ALL SENTIENT PUDDLES

Not even sure if these stained glass candle holders Evelyn having inspired me into making as Christmas gifts, several years in a row actually, coming before or after my mother having almost died this car accident?

All these years later I can not help but wondering;
did it...HAVE TO BE THE BACK WINDSHIELD...of a car?

It certainly seeming Evelyn thought it so..?


Did not like learning after letting my mother paying $500.00 for one of Spot's paintings as a gift to me;
they be
FOX NEWS FANS.

Of course I do not give Evelyn's husband ...EL SPOTRO ... much credit, if any at all, for his recent ascension to fame as Arkansas's most famous "Outsider" Artist.

I know from my mother, this new founded passion of EL SPOTRO started off as a joke making fun of a black man's paintings of watermelon slices.

I'm certain of it;
  he would not have even thought painting fun of this black man's painting had Evelyn not already the paints/materials, handy, most likely having been used starting him off on his road to fame.

Plus the continuing encouragements by Evelyn to keep painting even more once starting;
 an attempt keeping the old man busy and out of her way?

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ANGRY MAN, A CRAZY MAN, AND A GENIUS?

And the sames goes with Einstein's fame;
initially,
someone has to do all the cooking and cleaning.


 Every little bits help.

It's true:

"CHILD NOTHING MORE THAN A BLANK PAGE UPON WHICH EVERYONE LEAVES THEIR MARK."
TAO~g(CHINESE?PROVERB)d~OG

Oh don't go getting me wrong;
the conflicting emotions...ARE... still there.

U

 Every little bits help.

No comments:

Post a Comment