JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Monday, February 9, 2015

DEAR CAPTAIN ELLIOT: SERIOUSLY NEEDING AN OFF DUTY PIG FRIEND

Subject:James Avery's Active File?
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:celliot@emory.edu; tmanns@emory.edu; john.c.harper@emory.edu; mdmeeks@emory.edu;
Cc:kimsteam@hotmail.com; kattisan@comcast.net; abbottanimal@bellsouth.net; singlesby@hotmail.com; brad.phillips@vcamail.com; bustinash@hotmail.com; katnippr@hotmail.com; mbah.vet@gmail.com; eileenparker2003@yahoo.com; wagner@emory.edu; alicer@glennumc.org; owen@clairmontpres.org; sharon@stbartsatlanta.org; office@central-ucc.org; bethlp@stmarkumc.org; jnoblitt@stmarkumc.org; fred@clairmonthills.org; cpitts@cccgeorgia.org; mike@mikeross.com; josha@glennumc.org; bev@stbartsatlanta.org; spinson@glennumc.org; blairs@glennumc.org; bettyjoc@glennumc.org; saral@glennumc.org; Maryp@glennumc.org; jmcbray@gmail.com; hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net; Prescottfumc@centurylink.net; Patrick.Noonan@emory.edu; codeenforce@co.dekalb.ga.us; engjmb@emory.edu; blorena@dekalbcountyga.gov; editor@thegavoice.com; dbagby@thegavoice.com; info@lsualumni.org; Dkschneider@dekalbcountyga.gov; jrader@dekalbcountyga.gov; mac@stbartsatlanta.org; mark.dorfman@bluepearlvet.com; lsmallwood@sfvs.com; Fred@clairmonthills.org; office@emorypresbyterian.org; fastframe299@gmail.com; lcbrown@dekalbcountyga.gov; david@showmethishouse.com; ChosenOfTheLordAndPrecious@wbcstuff.com; jsilver@dekalbcountyga.gov; jladams@dekalbcountyga.gov; billb@prumc.org; pkrish4@emory.edu; lmoneal@emory.edu; tracecarman@hotmail.com; bskarda@phumc.com; cboone@ajc.com;
Date:Tuesday, February 10, 2015 3:04 AM



Dear Captain Elliot, 

Thank you for meeting with me earlier the Tuesday afternoon of December 27, 2015. 

Because I had been given the wrong email address the previous Friday, the day I filled out my second request form for copies of an active file supposedly having with the Emory police, I've since resent an email to you. Although this email had questions, being asked mainly of Sergeant Harper; included you along with the other officers already having met me during my seven "disruptive" visits with the Emory Police.  It was only a copy of an email addressed to Rev. Dr. Beth of St. Mark UMC, Rev. Beverley of St. Bartholomew Episcopal Church, and Rev. Jill of Emory Presbyterian Church;  an email having mentioned the Emory Police,  President of Emory James Wagner, and even Ex-President Jimmy Carter.  Information I'm believing one might ought to be adding to an active file;  if indeed there is one...?   

With Sergeant Harper present, it was a copy of this email I tried handing to you in person that afternoon; but you pushing it back toward me saying you weren't interested...? 

You looked busy, the way you breezed in and out of the room, so didn't try insisting you accept it. Also was a bit disappointed not allowed taking your picture; unable finding one of you online since.  

However, did find a nicely written profile about you receiving some kind of  reward/recognition in Arizona ,  Nov. 2007; while still a Lieutenant.  And this article even mentions you probably not dressing up like a Captain, either, should you ever becoming one.  


"ALRIGHT...BOB!  JANET! 
LET'S NOT GO FORGETTING OUR RURAL... COUNTRY  DOCTORS... DELIVERING BABIES 24/7 DAYS A WEEK!   
AGAIN...BOB!   JANET! 
 DON'T GO FORGETTING OUR RURAL... COUNTRY  DOCTORS... DELIVERING BABIES... 24/7... DAYS A WEEK!"
~(Simply Jim: Pissed Off Methodist Fag)~

"ALRIGHT...CHARLIE!  
HIS IS YOUR MOMENT!  ARE YOU A GOOD FAGGOT?  OR ARE YOU A BAD FAGGOT?  LET'S NOT GO FORGETTING OUR LESBIAN DAUGHTERS, 
MOTHERS, AND GRANDMOTHERS!  
AGAIN...CHARLIE!  
ARE YOU A GOOD FAGGOT?  OR ARE YOU A BAD FAGGOT?  DON'T GO FORGETTING OUR LESBIAN DAUGHTERS, MOTHERS, AND GRANDMOTHERS!"
~(Simply Jim:  Truly Blue Bleeding Heart Liberal)~


You really should one day stop by my place and let me share a story of mine with you of a black female DKPD officer, on night duty having a large spot light,  meeting me that same  night screaming my heads off at residents living in the houses adjacent and directly across the street from me; standing near a street lamp on the sidewalk running through my property... calmly waiting for her.  


"YOU!  LESBIAN?"
~(Simply Jim:  Methodist Fag)~

"NO!"
~(Female DKPD Officer)~

"YOU!  GAY?"
~(Simply Jim:  Methodist Fag)~

"NOOOOOOOO!"
~(Male DKPD Officer)~

"YOU!  A MOTHER?"
~(Simply Jim:  Methodist Fag)~

"...yes..?"
~(Female DKPD Officer)~

"YOU!  A FATHER?"
~(Simply Jim:  Methodist Fag)~

"Nooooo."
~(Male DKPD Officer)~

Oh you should have seen the look on this female officer's face upon hearing his anwer to this last question!  She, also, had been accompanied by a black male chaperon DKPD officer; one showing up in a separate vehicle. The conversation between us three that night was just...WAY...TOO...FUNNY! 


"OH!  WHILE WE ARE WAITING, THERE A SPOON IN MY MAILBOX.  I NEED YOU TO GET IT OUT FOR ME."
~(Simply Jim:  Clever Mother Fucker)~

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT NO SPOON IN NO MAILBOX!"
~(Male DKPD Officer)~

"BUT THE DAYTIME COPS KEEP ASKING ME ABOUT HAVING A GUN IN MY HOUSE.  SERIOUSLY! 
 NEED YOU TO REACH IN AND GET IT OUT FOR ME."
~(Simply Jim:  Top/Versatile Pig)~

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT NO SPOON IN NO MAILBOX"
~(Male DKPD Officer)~

"I DO HAVE... KNIVES... IN THE HOUSE!"
~(Simply Jim:  Sharp)~

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT NO SPOON IN NO MAILBOX"
~(Male DKPD Officer)~

"WELL I"M NOT REACHING FOR IT!"
~(Simply Jim:  White Male Redneck)~

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT NO SPOON IN NO MAILBOX"
~(Male DKPD Officer)~

"WE GOTTA GO!
THERE'S ANOTHER CALL WE HAVE TO RESPOND TO!"
~(Female DKPD Officer)~

"SEE WHAT I MEAN!  
SERIOUSLY!
 I"M NEEDING AN OFF DUTY PIG FRIEND!"
~(Simply Jim: Domestic Violence?Victim?Elders Abuse)~

"ALRIGHT!
  I'LL STOP BY IN THE MORNING."
~(Female DKPD Officer)~

But it was not funny how I got stood up by this female officer.  I genuinely was believing I had a date meeting with this female officer within a few hours.  Then again, maybe she only said this when pointing out to her how frustrated and angry this male officer accompanying her was becoming; between her leaving us two alone together on the sidewalk when a porch light turning on across the street, and her returning after speaking with Mrs. Gary.

"THEN I'LL HUFF, AND I'LL PUFF, AND I'LL BLOW YOUR HOUSE IN!"
~(THREE LITTLE PIGS)~

Weird how the police report mentions nothing about me screaming at these two houses after midnight; only that I had rung the Gary's doorbell. Did not bang on that door; their doorbell worked just too well for any need banging on Bob and Janet Gary's door.  However, I did run quickly as I could getting back over on the sidewalk my side of the street after ringing that doorbell.

Didn't take long at all before these two showing up..?

Anyway, while me and Sergeant Harper where waiting for you speaking with me, Sergeant Harper had just informed me of  having received his copy;  and it ...was... from him...first told of having an active file with the Emory Police.  This was the first time I showed up (disruptive?) at the Emory police inquiring about a restraining order being held against me with the Emory Police.    

I've since met Micheal Meeks,  Sean Williams, and Thomans Manns (twice).

Rev. Josh Amerson as Assistant Pastor with Glenn Memorial UMC, being the one informing me of this supposedly (non-existing) restraining order, has since backtracked on his wordings regarding this 
non-existing restraining order; but, himself, even claiming to have been told by the Emory Police two conflicting story regarding me and this non-existing  restraining order having started all these "disruptive" visits of mine to the Emory Police.

Well, after speaking with you, I did receive an email from Sergeant Harper saying I will be getting an official document from a Mr. Shoemaker in charge of records within a few days.

I've still...YET... to have received anything..?

That "visit" being my seventh "disruptive" visit..?

What should I be doing..?



"His is hearing impaired.  
Please proceed with caution he can be verbally aggressive!"
~(Bobby B. Rasulnia)~


Although only conjectures, beginning to believe there is not even an active file;  instead, a well coordinated even if unintentional... SHUNNING...  through the use of PERNICIOUSNESS and PREVARICATIONS
more than  likely.

And this is manipulation and deception eliminating any possibility of consent.

John 5
 King James Version 
(KJV)

5 After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

2 Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches.

3 In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.

4 For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.

5 And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.

6 When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?

7 The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.

8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.

9 And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.

10 The Jews therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the sabbath day: it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed.

11 He answered them, He that made me whole, the same said unto me, Take up thy bed, and walk.

12 Then asked they him, What man is that which said unto thee, Take up thy bed, and walk?

13 And he that was healed wist not who it was: for Jesus had conveyed himself away, a multitude being in that place.

14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

15 The man departed, and told the Jews that it was Jesus, which had made him whole.

16 And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.

17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son 

likewise.

20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

32 There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.

33 Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.

34 But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.

35 He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

41 I receive not honour from men.

42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?


Just replace  "as I hear" with  "as I sense" and replacing "Father which hath sent me" with Carl Jung's idea/thoughts on our "collective unconsciousness";  this way, that(!)  "Iranian Uranium Enrichment 
Concubine"  Bobby B. Rasulnia belonging to that(!) "Useless Green Acre Faggot"  Charles W. Bliss  neighbor of mine... accidentally getting it right:


SIXTH SENSE MIND MEDIA
(THE PERSONAL GODS)


"His is hearing impaired.   
Be careful.
TAO~g(HE)d~OG
 can be verbally aggressive!"

JOHN %
SIMPLY JIM'S
 REVISED KING jAMES VERSION

CONGENIALITY BIAS 
TAO~g(ARE)d~OG 
PRO-LIFE (MY SIDE) CHOICES.



Sincerely yours,


James E. Avery, DVM
~(Simply Jim: Herd Health Medicine)~
~(Simply Jim:  Antichrist, Armilus, Dajjal)~ 
~(Simply Jim:  Radical Atheist)~
TAO~g(6!9)d~OG

Seriously!
Could use an off duty pig friend.
~(Simply Jim: One Pearl, Total Pig, Anti-Christ)~



No comments:

Post a Comment