JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Sunday, February 22, 2015

DEAR SHIRLEY: PLAIN WORDS?

Subject: Atten: Shirly Phelps-Roper
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: ChosenOfTheLordAndPrecious@wbcstuff.com;
Cc: kimsteam@hotmail.com; kattisan@comcast.net; abbottanimal@bellsouth.net; singlesby@hotmail.com; brad.phillips@vcamail.com; bustinash@hotmail.com; katnippr@hotmail.com; mbah.vet@gmail.com; eileenparker2003@yahoo.com; alicer@glennumc.org; owen@clairmontpres.org; sharon@stbartsatlanta.org; office@central-ucc.org; bethlp@stmarkumc.org; jnoblitt@stmarkumc.org; fred@clairmonthills.org; cpitts@cccgeorgia.org; mike@mikeross.com; josha@glennumc.org; bev@stbartsatlanta.org; spinson@glennumc.org; blairs@glennumc.org; bettyjoc@glennumc.org; saral@glennumc.org; Maryp@glennumc.org; jmcbray@gmail.com; hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net; Prescottfumc@centurylink.net; Patrick.Noonan@emory.edu; codeenforce@co.dekalb.ga.us; engjmb@emory.edu; blorena@dekalbcountyga.gov; editor@thegavoice.com; dbagby@thegavoice.com; info@lsualumni.org; tmanns@emory.edu; john.c.harper@emory.edu; mdmeeks@emory.edu; Dkschneider@dekalbcountyga.gov; jrader@dekalbcountyga.gov; mac@stbartsatlanta.org; mark.dorfman@bluepearlvet.com; lsmallwood@sfvs.com; Fred@clairmonthills.org; office@emorypresbyterian.org; fastframe299@gmail.com; lcbrown@dekalbcountyga.gov; david@showmethishouse.com; jsilver@dekalbcountyga.gov; jladams@dekalbcountyga.gov; celliot@emory.edu; billb@prumc.org; pkrish4@emory.edu; lmoneal@emory.edu; tracecarman@hotmail.com; bskarda@phumc.com; cboone@ajc.com; nshulma@bellsouth.net;
Bcc:
Date: Sunday, February 22, 2015 11:48 PM



"You think our job is to win souls to Christ. All we do, by getting in their face and putting these signs in front of them and these plain words, is make what's already in their heart come out of their mouth."

Dear Shirley,

I am unable disagreeing with anything you have said within this quote I came across just recently being credited to you. And for some reason since, I'm wanting to meet you. I had already told myself before the Supreme Court issued their ruling with the Synder vs. Phelps case, that I was going to be completely okay with a ruling in your favor; although a FAG myself. Just another word for homosexual. Having eleven children yourself, can just as easily label you a SOW. That's still a pig ain't it? Even a SWINE.

If right is right, wrong is wrong; then something not quite right, nor completely wrong, has to fall somewhere in between..? And something is telling me when looping into a circle what I thought was a line originally, there is a chance, although more likely not than so, you and me might have a lot more in common than we both are wanting to believe; at least the way we are seen from the perspective of others.

I am an avowed fifty-three year old self-avowed practicing homosexual currently living within the shadows of near-by Emory University. And during the course of my gay lifetime, which would be half my lifetime, I have had sex with over more than a thousand men.

Do not get me wrong. I am not bragging.

Just Simply Jim simply stating a fact as to how his life happened. But I do get a kick out of watching people predictably reacting to me telling them this. Even a crystal meths dealer of mine was appalled upon hearing me telling him this.

"I thought you had a boyfriend...?"
~(Simply Jim: Mature Methodist Crackhead)~

"I DO HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"
~(Drug Dealer)~

"Then you just count that one every day; wasn't bragging here."
~(Simply Jim: With Each Day I Love You More..?)~

Nor am I ashamed of my past.

You learn as you go. And I've learned a lot about the true nature of people, even about my very own family and tribe I thought I at least knew, the hard way that could not have been learned any other way. The same as you have. Through Constructive Confrontations as I like calling it.
I'm not expecting us finding much we agree upon; just thinking a chance the outcome might be somewhat surprising/amusing to the both of us.
Shirley Lynn Phelps-Roper (born Shirley Lynn Phelps, October 31, 1957) is an American lawyer and political activist. She is best known as the former spokesperson of the Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, Kansas, an organization known for its highly publicized homophobic public protests conducted under the slogan "God Hates Fags." Phelps has been highly criticized and taunted by the media for her perceived religious fanaticism and poor parenting.
Phelps-Roper practices law for Phelps-Chartered Co., the Phelps family's law firm established by her father in 1964, and is currently licensed to practice before all Kansas courts up through the United States Supreme Court.
Besides her father Fred, Shirley Phelps-Roper has been the most active spokesperson of the Westboro Baptist Church and answers many of the e-mails sent to the church in a column called "Dear Shirley."
Phelps-Roper and the church have received media coverage for the group's aggressive preaching and controversial campaigns such as the picketing the funerals of AIDS victims with signs such as "God hates fags" and funeral processions for American soldiers killed in combat.
In 2014 it was reported that Phelps-Roper's duties as spokesperson for the Westboro Church had been reduced, and her authority transferred to an all-male board of elders.
Although I label myself a radical atheist as an adult, I'm okay with being labeled a Methodist Fag due to my first eighteen years raised with the help of First United Methodist Church of Prescott, Arkansas. As we must first be introduced to God before being aware of God, I have only recently realized that I have always been and forever always will be Methodist til the day I die; no less than Jesus ever stopped being a Jew.

Absolutely refuse being labeled a Christian as it tells you absolutely nothing about anyone.
Though the main purpose of the Priests Rape Boys website is to criticize Catholicism, the WBC also criticizes several mainline Protestant churches on the website, including Methodists, Presbyterians, Lutherans, Anglicans, and Baptists. The WBC states that
...their preachers have shirked their responsibility to tell people the truth about sin, and instead lie to them about what the Lord their God doth require of them. If these lying, false prophets told people the truth about what God says regarding those who suffer sin upon their neighbor (Lev. 19:17–18), there wouldn't be any butts in the seats when the plate got passed. These preachers are not preachers of righteousness, they are teachers having itching ears (2Tim 4:3), and they absolutely count on the abysmal bible illiteracy of their parishioners ... "Priests rape boys" is indeed an air-tight, three word case against all of the mainline "christian" churches – their preachers and members, without exception. They are all going to Hell!
Although I do not completely agree with the over generalization with the above statement by your church, you did hit it on the nose with our Methodist. They do have "itching ears."

Because of a feud between me and members of Glenn Memorial United Methodist Church located on Emory Campus, I have recently conceptualized my suicide based on my theological orientation. Was wondering, would you and your church be interested in pre-emptively picketing the funeral of TAO~g(SIMPLY JIM: METHODIST FAG THE POLITICAL CATALYST)d~OG at his home.

I do own my home outright.

And there is a sidewalk running down my side of the street as well.

And you are most welcome to picket my home from this sidewalk passing through my property while your van parked in my driveway.

Or you could turn you attention elsewhere?

As the faculty and students are leaving Emory University during later part of the afternoons; can be a good bit of traffic passing by in front of my home. Sometimes backing up on Mason Mill Road down the hill in front of my home due to stoplight at the Clairmont intersection just up the hill.

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, DVM

p.s. Could you at least let me know that you have received this email. I'm a bit suspicious my emails are being tampered with. Just too quiet out there..? Feel free using what ever language you like. Will not offend.


No comments:

Post a Comment