JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Thursday, February 5, 2015

ZADYA WITH EMORY HEALTHCARE: WAS GLAD SHE STOPPED TO TAKE PICTURES



 Today was an extremely uninteresting day standing on the sidewalk;  too much effort spent trying to make  the bubbles using a bubble juice homemade this time.  The recipe I'd used making this new batch of bubble juice was just one out of many found on line out could have gone with instead.  Until proven otherwise, probably the reason why most of the others called for the use of glycerin instead of sugar as a substitute.



However, I did have one dark complexion young man , who not only shot me the bird, yell something along with it sounding a whole lot like..."home wrecker"?  Surely I heard this wrong?  Too bad in such a hurry.  I actually would have liked hearing more; or at least the opportunity verifying having heard correctly the first time what he's wrongly assuming already has been?  

Interesting.  

Am I,
or am I not,
splitting opinions down the middle within the families themselves?
Now this,
I would actually have liked hearing more about!

This would have been proof,
I'm desperatly needing to hear,
showing my efforts instigating genuine converstions with issues I'm believing we should have already been debating; paying off.

My definiton of polite,
political correctness,
does not include others having to like what they are about to hear; not offended. 

Other than this one guy yelling at me,
there were a few women waving mightly friendly at me;
 most of them pretty young and definitely none of the more conservatively better dressed ones.

Then meeting a very pleasant woman named Nadya.

When meeting Nadya,
had already given up on the bubbles.

I had only returned to the sidewalk, later, needing to take pictures of my signs on display for this day when she showing up joining me with her camera.

She was not aware I was the owner of this property and the signs, until me quickly volunteering this information up front; until then, only thinking I was just taking pictures of the signs the same as her.

Eventually, asking for her religion?

Her father being an atheist; her mother Catholic:
"NOTHING REALLY."


WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A JEHOVAH WITNESS WITH AN ATHEIST?
CHILDREN WHO RING YOUR DOORBELL AND JUST STAND THERE.

"A  JOKE MORE LIKELY,"
 I'm thinking.

As we were talking, she confirms what I already knew; that people were interpreting my signs completely the opposite the message actually trying to get across to them.

Then again, I'm not so sure most of these people passing by the two of us as we talked some about the purpose of my signs , while standing on a sidewalk running down my side of the street and through my property as they are leaving Emory University for the same day this nice woman actually on her way to work for Emory Health care, are misinterpreting these signs of mine...unintentionally?

But the driver of one car did chalk one point up for Zayda's viewpoint when the two of us interrupted by a young woman with a head full of blond hair sticking out the window of a brand new looking shiny red sports car.
"You are not a Christian! 
GOD...does not...HATE!"
~(Blond?Joke)~


"I'M NOT A CHRISTIAN!"
~(Simply Jim:  One Pearl, Total Pig, Anti-Christ)~

Then, as this brand new looking shiny red car is driving off,  turning my attention back to Zadya 
and asking her thoughts on why this blond would be saying something like this to me?

"Why is she sounding as if  I'm supposed to be offended by this?"

~(Simply Jim: Antichrist, Armilus, Dajjal)~

Zadya then pointing my attention back in the direction to one of my very own signs:

"Oh!  
Suppose it does make some sense now."
~(Simply Jim:  Methodist Fag)~

And I had already told Zadya, earlier in our conversations; important that you remember at all time that I'm radical atheist when attempting interpretation of my signs on your own.

I'm also having to reminded, 
it's going to be much harder killing 
GOD 
then originally thinking.

WHAT DO YOU CALL THREE BLONDS AT THE BOTTOM OF A POOL?

AIR BUBBLES!

Of course!
This neighborhood!

"God...does not...HATE!"

A blonde driving around in a brand new looking shiny red sports car would be thinking this?
Of course?


God Loves Blondes                                 

      A blonde finds herself in serious trouble.       
      Her business has gone bust and she's in dire     
      financial straits.                               
      She's desperate, so she decides to ask God for   
      help.                                            

      She begins to pray... 'God, please help me.    
      I've lost my business and if I don't get some   
      money, I'm going to lose my house as well.      
      Please let me win the lottery.'                  

      Lottery night comes, and somebody else wins.     

      She again prays...                               
      'God, please let me win the lottery!            
      I've lost my business, my house and I'm going   
      to lose my car as well.'                         

      Lottery night comes and she still has no luck.   

      Once again, she prays...                         
      'My God, why have you forsaken me?              
      I've lost my business, my house, and my car.    
      My children are starving.                       
      I don't often ask You for help, and I've always  
      been a good servant to You.                      
      PLEASE let me win the lottery just this one      
      time so I can get my life back in order.'        

      Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light as   
      the heavens open.                                

      The blonde is overwhelmed by the Voice of God,   
      Himself...                                       

      'Sweetheart, work with Me on this.... Buy a      
      ticket!'     

No comments:

Post a Comment