JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Friday, February 6, 2015

RACHELL SLONE: When someone shows you who they are; believe them the first time?








Subject: Subject: "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: mbah.vet@gmail.com;
Cc: kimsteam@hotmail.com; kattisan@comcast.net; abbottanimal@bellsouth.net; singlesby@hotmail.com; brad.phillips@vcamail.com; bustinash@hotmail.com; katnippr@hotmail.com; eileenparker2003@yahoo.com; wagner@emory.edu; alicer@glennumc.org; owen@clairmontpres.org; sharon@stbartsatlanta.org; office@central-ucc.org; bethlp@stmarkumc.org; jnoblitt@stmarkumc.org; fred@clairmonthills.org; cpitts@cccgeorgia.org; mike@mikeross.com; josha@glennumc.org; bev@stbartsatlanta.org; spinson@glennumc.org; blairs@glennumc.org; bettyjoc@glennumc.org; saral@glennumc.org; Maryp@glennumc.org; jmcbray@gmail.com; hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net; Prescottfumc@centurylink.net; Patrick.Noonan@emory.edu; codeenforce@co.dekalb.ga.us; engjmb@emory.edu; blorena@dekalbcountyga.gov; editor@thegavoice.com; dbagby@thegavoice.com; info@lsualumni.org; tmanns@emory.edu; john.c.harper@emory.edu; mdmeeks@emory.edu; Dkschneider@dekalbcountyga.gov; jrader@dekalbcountyga.gov; mac@stbartsatlanta.org; mark.dorfman@bluepearlvet.com; lsmallwood@sfvs.com; Fred@clairmonthills.org; office@emorypresbyterian.org; fastframe299@gmail.com; lcbrown@dekalbcountyga.gov; david@showmethishouse.com; ChosenOfTheLordAndPrecious@wbcstuff.com; jsilver@dekalbcountyga.gov; jladams@dekalbcountyga.gov; celliot@emory.edu; billb@prumc.org; pkrish4@emory.edu; lmoneal@emory.edu; tracecarman@hotmail.com; bskarda@phumc.com; cboone@ajc.com;
Bcc:
Date: Saturday, February 7, 2015 1:00 AM





From:
Rachell Slone
(RSlone@mbahvet.com)

Friday, January 30, 2015 8:58 AM

Dr. Avery,

Please remove my email from your address book. I have had the misfortune of receiving all your previous emails of incessant ramblings from a brain, that although at one time was very intriguing to listen to, has obviously been fried and turned to mush from your apparent addictions that have lasted quite a while. I am sure I am not the only one on this list that has had to receive such emails and would appreciate if you would quit CC-ing every contact that you have. Good luck to you in the future, it appears that you need it.

Sincerely,

MBAH


Rachell, Rachell, Rachell,

When someone shows you who they are; 
believe them the first time.
~Maya Angelou~

It took me a good while deciding how I was going to respond to this request of yours.

First point I want to make: I'm needing witnesses.

And...

It most definitely was not, you, I had in mind receiving these emails but the whole of Medlock Bridge Animal Hospital. You are still the office manger at MBAH, right?

Second point I want to make: "Do...THEY...even have the same father?" Rita could not stop laughing at this one.

Do correct me if I'm wrong.

It seems I remember you once being single, pregnant, and needing to work...?

Do correct me, again, if I'm wrong.

Did I not tell you then,

"CERTAINLY NOT GOING TO BE THE ONE KEEPING A PREGNANT GIRL FROM WORKING; BUT YOU CAN BE SURE I'M NEVER TURNING MY BACK TO YOU AGAIN?"

Third point I want to make: Never have, since!

Rachell,

Same as always; you do not disappoint.

Could you be sweet enough and doing this for me?

Tell Karen I said hello?

And...

Ask of Karen for me, if she would personally send me an email having an address I can be sure she will be the one getting to them first; even the one, should it happen, who's choosing ignoring them?

I'm wanting to try and see if a meeting can be arranged between three of us, together..?

Obviously, you and I are long overdue an attempt at either some kind of reconciliation; or just the opportunity letting that...UNFINISHED... AEROBIC ...WASTE... OF... AIR...we started at Doraville...FINISH... playing itself out.

Could you be sweet enough and doing this for me?

I already know...EXACTLY...what I've been...NEEDING...to say to you...FOR A LONG TIME!

And if either one of you two, if not the both of you, are still up for it afterwards, dinner or lunch (your pick), will be on me...?

It's not bipolar when good reasons.

I do not understand why people are thinking I'm bipolar when it should have been obvious all along..?

Is it fair calling one's problem a psychosis if the triggers for his supposedly bipolar-ism
(medical misnomer BTW)
are
the survivor's and/or confirmation bias of others.

CONGENIALITY BIAS



TAO~g(ARE)d~OG



PRO-LIFE (MY SIDE) CHOICES






I'm a PROGRESSIVE who's learning what works and what doesn't work by being confrontational. And I can't help but find it somewhat amusing, although should be really sad, how even the
LIBERALS
are accusing me of being confrontational sounding the same as when the
CONSERVATIVES
say,
"PROGRESSIVES!" and/or "YOU'RE A LIBERAL!"

Confront! Confrontational? Confront? Confrontational!
This is not a dirty word either; and I take pride in knowing the difference.



 SIMPLY JIM: METHODiST FAG THE POLITICAL CATALYSE
(Neighbor of Emory University: "To love each other the same as Jesus loved us?")




SIMPLY JIM: ONE PEARL, TOTAL PIG, ANTI-CHRIST
(Trinity: The art behind my colorful language.)



SIMPLY JIM: JAMES EDWARD AVERY, DVM
(Calvinism/Predestination: Before he even knew he had a name.)



 SIMPLY JIM: HADRON COLLIDER
(Space Time Thought Theory: Introduced to God before even aware of God.)






 
 SIMPLY JIM: COCK SUCKING WHORE
(Pragmatic Competence: Rachell's preferred choice of words.)



SIMPLY JIM: RADICAL ATHEIST
(If only able remembering one thing.)


Sincerely yours,
James E. Avery, DVM
TAO~g(SIMPLY JIM: HERD HEALTH MEDICINE)d~OG
TWISTED PURPLE C.O.W.
TAO~C(6!9)W~OG



What does God's silence in the penultimacy mean and do for you would do the same for me should I choose allowing God doing so?

In other words,

Is
"FAITH" a "GIFT" I have yet to receive..?

or

"FAITH" a "GIFT" I refuse to accept..?

Which be the lesser of two evil..?


Sincerely yours,
James E. Avery, DVM
~(Simply Jim: Antichrist, Armilus, Dajjal)~


Again, just another way of saying...

RADICAL ATHEIST.
TAO~g(MAKING FUN OF YOU)d~OG

One last comment then we are done with this email:

Surprisingly...
Rachell is only the second one to request being taken off this mailing list of mine;
both of them office managers.



It's not entirely,

my fault,

our story is such an important part of my story
;
I should have every right telling my story/singing my song to any and all willing to listen and/or read.

It is our story.








***

Subject:
RE: Records request
From:
Rachell Slone (RSlone@mbahvet.com)
To:
jeaverydvm87@att.net; john.c.harper@emory.edu; tmanns@emory.edu; mdmeeks@emory.edu; celliot@emory.edu;
Cc:
kimsteam@hotmail.com; kattisan@comcast.net; abbottanimal@bellsouth.net; singlesby@hotmail.com; brad.phillips@vcamail.com; bustinash@hotmail.com; katnippr@hotmail.com; mbah.vet@gmail.com; eileenparker2003@yahoo.com; wagner@emory.edu; alicer@glennumc.org; owen@clairmontpres.org; sharon@stbartsatlanta.org; office@central-ucc.org; bethlp@stmarkumc.org; jnoblitt@stmarkumc.org; fred@clairmonthills.org; cpitts@cccgeorgia.org; mike@mikeross.com; josha@glennumc.org; bev@stbartsatlanta.org; spinson@glennumc.org; blairs@glennumc.org; bettyjoc@glennumc.org; saral@glennumc.org; Maryp@glennumc.org; jmcbray@gmail.com; hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net; Prescottfumc@centurylink.net; Patrick.Noonan@emory.edu; engjmb@emory.edu; blorena@dekalbcountyga.gov; editor@thegavoice.com; dbagby@thegavoice.com; info@lsualumni.org; Dkschneider@dekalbcountyga.gov; jrader@dekalbcountyga.gov; mac@stbartsatlanta.org; mark.dorfman@bluepearlvet.com; lsmallwood@sfvs.com; office@emorypresbyterian.org; fastframe299@gmail.com; lcbrown@dekalbcountyga.gov; codeenforce@dekalbcountyga.gov; david@showmethishouse.com; ChosenOfTheLordAndPrecious@wbcstuff.com; jsilver@dekalbcountyga.gov; jladams@dekalbcountyga.gov; billb@prumc.org; pkrish4@emory.edu; lmoneal@emory.edu; tracecarman@hotmail.com; bskarda@phumc.com; cboone@ajc.com;
Date:
Friday, January 30, 2015 8:58 AM



Dr. Avery,

Please remove my email from your address book. I have had the misfortune of receiving all your previous emails of incessant ramblings from a brain, that although at one time was very intriguing to listen to, has obviously been fried and turned to mush from your apparent addictions that have lasted quite a while. I am sure I am not the only one on this list that has had to receive such emails and would appreciate if you would quit CC-ing every contact that you have. Good luck to you in the future, it appears that you need it.

Sincerely,

MBAH








No comments:

Post a Comment