JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Friday, February 27, 2015

Dear Sister Rena and Our Current Pastor Rev. Fish: First United Methodist Church My Hometown of Prescott, Arkansas

Subject: First United Methodist Church My Hometown of Prescott, Arkansas
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: Prescottfumc@centurylink.net;
Cc: kimsteam@hotmail.com; kattisan@comcast.net; abbottanimal@bellsouth.net; singlesby@hotmail.com; bustinash@hotmail.com; katnippr@hotmail.com; mbah.vet@gmail.com; eileenparker2003@yahoo.com; alicer@glennumc.org; owen@clairmontpres.org; sharon@stbartsatlanta.org; office@central-ucc.org; bethlp@stmarkumc.org; jnoblitt@stmarkumc.org; fred@clairmonthills.org; cpitts@cccgeorgia.org; mike@mikeross.com; josha@glennumc.org; bev@stbartsatlanta.org; spinson@glennumc.org; blairs@glennumc.org; bettyjoc@glennumc.org; saral@glennumc.org; Maryp@glennumc.org; jmcbray@gmail.com; hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net; Patrick.Noonan@emory.edu; engjmb@emory.edu; blorena@dekalbcountyga.gov; editor@thegavoice.com; dbagby@thegavoice.com; info@lsualumni.org; tmanns@emory.edu; john.c.harper@emory.edu; mdmeeks@emory.edu; Dkschneider@dekalbcountyga.gov; jrader@dekalbcountyga.gov; mac@stbartsatlanta.org; mark.dorfman@bluepearlvet.com; lsmallwood@sfvs.com; Fred@clairmonthills.org; office@emorypresbyterian.org; fastframe299@gmail.com; lcbrown@dekalbcountyga.gov; david@showmethishouse.com; ChosenOfTheLordAndPrecious@wbcstuff.com; jsilver@dekalbcountyga.gov; jladams@dekalbcountyga.gov; celliot@emory.edu; billb@prumc.org; pkrish4@emory.edu; lmoneal@emory.edu; tracecarman@hotmail.com; bskarda@phumc.com; cboone@ajc.com; nshulma@bellsouth.net;
Bcc:
Date: Friday, February 27, 2015 1:44 AM



Sister Rena,

Having already replied back to your first request asking me removing you from this email list of mine, obviously you do not have much of a brain I'm able working with; dumb, dumb, dumb spelled with a capital "C."

Just know this is known as "negative" theology; nothing more than a different way of saying the same thing.

From now on as the current secretary of First "UNITED" Methodist Church my hometown of Prescott, Arkansas raised the first eighteen years of my life, the most impressionable years of my life, with the help of the very same church my mother still a member; just be the good little secretary you are supposed to be and forward any and all emails receiving from me, as well as all those having already been received from me, to the current pastor of this church. Until you getting the one from me currently in the works addressed specifically for you to do with as you like, even deleting it without reading it if able getting it to you before another restraining order against me I will not care; it's still being uploaded to my blog for any and all curious enough reading it.

Just know this is known as "expressive art" therapy; bipolar meds you could call it.

Hell of a lot cheaper and far, far more effective, than the $20,000 a year out of my own pockets cost for just one of the two meds they are wanting only trying with me; actually nothing more than a list they just start at the top then working their way down. Not only is this twice the cost of my crystal meths addiction at it's peak, not about to take these legal "happy" drugs just so you guys can go back to having good time; not when this wasn't the kind of help I was asking for when having to be the one performing his own drug addiction intervention in the first place.

Sister Rena,

Again...

Until receiving this email addressed directly to you from me, no need me even hearing from anyone else associated with First "UNITED" Methodist Church of Prescott, Arkansas except our Rev. Fish; whom I'm still waiting for the answers to questions asked specifically of him regarding me and my mother within the last email from me addressed to the First "UNITED" Methodist Church of Prescott, Arkansas and not... you...Sister Rena!

One last thing Sister Rena, please do read the abbreviated version of the same email I just received from you and the all of the first one responding back to you; now uploaded to my blog by clicking on the following links:


Considering what such a cute wife my mother kept telling me about our Rev. Fish having, and about these two having an adolescent son severly autistic; I really am angry/bitter feeling my hands have been forced into doing this.

Not so much by the likes of our "S.C.C." such as you, but by what I'm believing I'm understanding now being the "ELITISTS", our "UNITED" Methodist with me here in Metro-Atlanta.

They don't care how educated a gay man from Arkansas; he's still a faggot much the same way as my family in Arkansas already believing about Obama; maybe you as well?

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, DVM

No comments:

Post a Comment