JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

REVELATION OF DIVINE LOVE: HOW CAN ANYTHING BE AMISS?



"Mother.  
When comparing Mike Ross and me 
to 
Cain and Abel
which one would you believe to be Cain?"
~(Simply Jim:  One Pearl, Total Pig, Anti-Christ)~

"You."
~(My Mother: Hell Betty Jo)~

"That's what I was expecting you to say.  
Are you aware, 
as a 
BLUE DOG DEMOCRAT, 
it's my 
distant cousin Mike Avery Ross 
the
 METHODIST,
throwing your gay son under the bus 
for 
his own political gains?"
~(Simply Jim:  One Pearl, Total Pig, Anti-Christ)~


On April 17, 2013,
Ross formally announced his campaign for governor
ihis hometown 
of 
Prescott, Ark.

My parents raised me in a Methodist church, and now my wife and I are doing the same with our children. I am a proponent of having God involved in our daily lives in order to remind us of our values, principles, and the ability to treat those around us with respect.  This country was built upon the religious principles of its founders and these principles must remain the basis for our American way of life. 




Over the years, my faith and the values I learned from my parents and church have served me well in facing life's challenges.  Please know that as a fifth generation Arkansan, I will continue to represent the Christian values in Washington I was raised on and still believe in strongly today. 


***









  


"But.....if someone blew your BRAINS out; I will have to give them the benefit of the doubt and believe, they had very good reasons to justify their actions the same as you have none  justifying calling yourself a Christian."

http://twistedpurplecow.blogspot.com/2013/11/mike-ross-politician-wikipedia-free.html



"And if someone were to burn down the United Methodist Church of Prescott with everyone locked inside;  my family, even an old artist and his wife having the time of their life as he paints like a child, mother paying $500 dollars for a painting hanging in my home. People jokingly tying it value to the death of man having lived longed past that of one truly virtuous. Then post purchasely told they be fans of Fox News."







No comments:

Post a Comment