JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Bobby B. Rasulnia and Charles W. Bliss"We're gonna plant...TREEEEEEEES!"

James Avery · 
Bobby, I have a question for you and your partner: what do you think would happen if I built a fence along my stretch of sidewalk the same as you and Charlie have built along your stretch of sidewalk except I made the side of my fence facing the road look the same as the back of your fence separating our two properties I'm having to look at every day.

And you two did the same with the section of your fence separating your property from the rental property next door to you.

Overheard on NEXTDOOR.COM

Nancy Sokolove from Mason Mill 26 Mar

I have noticed that in the last week or so, the signs are creeping down the hill little by little, against the wood fence of the house on the corner of Vistavia and Mason Mill. Although I certainly don't know the line between the properties, I'm assuming that since it's along the fence that he has gone over that property line. I was able to take a photo yesterday to document this.
Thank Flag
Patrick and Bobby thanked Nancy

Also I want to point out that you two only maintain the space between Mason Mill road and your fence running along the sidewalk halfway up the street. Point out that I'm the one who keeps the sidewalk blown off and the weeds under control the upper 1/3 of what is still your stretch of sidewalk.

Like I said during our court hearing before Judge Polk your failed attempt at a restraining issued against me, you two have your own ways of egging me on.

Overheard on NEXTDOOR.COM

Ron Mihelic from Mason Mill 6d ago

Since we all believe in rule of law , let's look at the Code..Code states verbatim.. " However, left completely unregulated, the number, size, design charecteristics, and locations of signs in the county can become a threat to public safety as a traffic hazard and a detriment to property values and to the county's general public welfare as well as create an aesthetic nuisance. The county, further, finds that signs have become excessive and that many signs are distracting and dangerous to motorists and pedestrians, are confusing to the public and substantially detract from the beauty and appearance of the county. The county finds there is a substantial need directly related the public health, safety and welfare to comprehensively address these concerns through the following regulations.." So we do have grounds to bring this in front of a judge. Without neighborhood involvement any judge presiding over this case will not understand the scope of the problem. This is a person who is a known and self admitted meth addict. He has been arrested several times (once for exposing himself to traffic). Has been institutionalized more than once. Has several restraining orders against him. Has been videotaped taking his neighbors trash from the curb. The reason why he has a large fence next to his property is because he was caught trespassing in his neighbor's backyard. Surely someone who has all these things happen is not just a misunderstood law abiding citizen who is angry about some trees from 10 years ago.
Thank Flag
Patrick, Bobby, Nancy, and 2 others thanked Ron

And while on the subject of restraining orders, one of you should have corrected your friend, Ronald Mihelic the Nathan Deal supporter ( and maybe even a "TRUMP!" "TRUMP!" "TRUMP!" supporter), when he posted onNEXTDOOR.COM that I have multiple restraining orders against me when in fact, none, as the Gary's restraining order (which I did not get the opportunity contesting) had expired and your attempt failed.

Overheard on NEXTDOOR.COM

Bobby Rasulnia from Mason Mill 26 Mar

One night a few years ago, he pointed a red laser light on our chests while we were sitting in our back yard from his bedroom window. Another time he came to our house banging on the front door holding three rubber ducks asking us to help him join the trinity with the elderly neighbors across the street. That elderly couple obtained a restraining order and eventually moved away due to his stalking behavior. The next time our neighbors defend his insanity with freedom of speech, we want them to talk with those who are most affected by it. This is not a freedom of speech issue people. It's a safety issue, an aesthetic nuisance, and a detriment to property values. U can not infringe upon another persons rights by exercising your rights. The explicit tone of his "message" and the use of profanity is obviously and clearly hate speech. As a society and a neighborhood we cannot tolerate his hate speech and asthetic nuisance any longer.
Thank Flag
Patrick, Nancy, and Staci thanked Bobby

And while on the subject of the red laser light, Bobby...AGAIN! We've already went through this during our court hearing before Judge Polk your...FAILED...attempt at a restraining order!

MY GOD!

Give it a rest!
James Avery · 
In the BBC documentary The Most Hated Family in America, filmmaker Louis Theroux questioned Shirley Phelps-Roper as to whether she had considered that Westboro's technique of protests were more likely to "put people off the Word of Jesus Christ and the Bible". In response, Phelps-Roper said, "You think our job is to win souls to Christ. All we do, by getting in their face and putting these signs in front of them and these plain words, is make what's already in their heart come out of their mouth."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

I do believe my signs are doing a pretty good job showing exactly what this neighborhood is made of...

And it's not pretty!
James Avery · 
"Dr. Rivellese is Catholic. He's told us (two female technicians) to tell you, he's not going to discuss religion with you. If you talk religion, then he's not going to see you."

As I sat, fuming, waiting to be seen by Dr. Rivellese at Georgia Retina because of an acute (as well as permanent) vision loss my right eye, me and an older black lady started talking politics.

"It's all about the money," she summarized the Republican Party.

To which I replied, "The question is: Would you be any different if the shoe were on the other foot?"

Although this startled her somewhat, she continued talking politics with me. Eventually I volunteered to her, as well as all the others (also waiting to be seen) who were listening if for no other reason than they had been given no other choice, that I was gay.

Suddenly, this older black lady becomes irate.

"Why did you tell me that? I didn't need to know that! Why did you tell me that!"

Reminded of an incident having happened at work, toward the end not long before eventually coming to the conclusion that my unhappiness with the direction my veterinary medicine career was heading probably a major if not the major reason for my crystal meths addiction; couldn't help but laugh.

"YOU DON'T THINK GAY RIGHTS AND CIVIL RIGHTS ARE THE SAME THING DO YOU?!"
~(The People's Pets)~

And this young black male technician defends his position using the logic that they can't go anywhere, as opposed to gays and lesbians, without others knowing they are black.

"Alright! I''m getting close to using that "N" word!"

At the same time...REFUSING....allowing me the opportunity explaining just how they were the same. Not even going to bother telling the rest of this story.

After the camps were liberated at the end of the Second World War, many of the pink triangle prisoners were often simply re-imprisoned by the Allied-established Federal Republic of Germany. An openly gay man named Heinz Dörmer, for instance, served 20 years total, first in a Nazi concentration camp and then in the jails of the new Republic. In fact, the Nazi amendments to Paragraph 175, which turned homosexuality from a minor offense into a felony, remained intact in both East and West Germany after the war for a further 24 years. While suits seeking monetary compensation have failed, in 2002 the German government issued an official apology to the gay community.

Anyway, long story short, I plan on wearing a "PINK TRIANGLE" my next court date August 9, 2016 and ask that Bobby and Charlie join in with me. And if we are lucky, maybe Mary Hinkel will humor us by demonstrating for us what a "LITTLE BLACK DRESS" might look like on it's "EIGHTH" day?
James Avery · 
Subject: Code Compliance Violations at 1840 Mason Mill Road
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: Mhousworth@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 7:33 PM

Hello Officer Housworth,

This is James Avery, the resident at 1840 Mason Mill Road.

Service # 164317
Problem SIGN C-SIGN COMPLAINT

Address 1840 MASON MILL RD
DECATUR GA 30033-

Call Date 12/08/2015 14:55
Taken By WLGOODEN1 GOODEN, W L.
Source PHON o Customer Contact Requested

Priority HIGH C-HIGH PRIORITY
Responsibility CODE PLANNING / SUSTAINABILITY-CODE
Project
BUdget #

Duration of Call 00:33
#Calls 1

Service Request Progress

Schedule (resolved)
Inspect Inspected from 12/22/2015 03:56 PM to 12/22/2015 03:56 PM by GDGORDON GLENN GORDON
Resolve Resolved at 02/03/2016 02:21 PM with code COMPL C- COMPLIED.

Primary Caller

Name
First,MI
Address
City
State/Province
Country
E-Mail
Day Phone
Call Date 12/08/2015 14:55
ZIP/PC
Reference #
Evening Phone
Taken By WLGOODEN1

Call List

There are no additional callers for this service number

Comments
illegal sign

*****PROPERTY TAX********

1810405030
Pin Number 1029392
Property Address 1840 MASON MILL RD
Property Type Real Estate
Tax District 04 - UNINCORPORATED

Owner Information

Last Name, First Name
Jan. 1 st Owner AVERY JAMES EDWARD
Co-Owner
Current Owner AVERY JAMES EDWARD
Co-Owner

Owner Address

1840 MASON MILL RD
DECATUR GA 30033-3423
Care of Information

Log Type Comments
OWNER

Description
OWNER OF ADDRESS

Schedule Resources
No resources scheduled

The purpose of this email is regarding the above complaint I had place against myself in person at Code Compliance Division December 8th, 2015. When nothing happened, I then went back December 22nd and spoke to Supervisor Adams and explained to him the purpose of the complaint. This is when he informed me that the case had been assigned to Officer Gordon but could tell me no more as it was still an active file at the time.

Well...apparently the case had been resolved and closed without any of this information passed on to me. Then you guys showed up with Officer Silver the Saturday of Easter Weekend apparently responding to someone else complaint?

I was hoping I could get you asking Officer Gordon sending me an email explaining this case report in more details.

Also wanting to know if Code Enforcement Division had been presented a list of names to a petition started against me by my NEXTDOOR.COM neighbor Bobby Rasulnia. If so, would it be possible of me receiving a copy of this list? My name should be on this list as I did sign it. But it's possible they may have removed my name..?

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery
James Avery · 
Subject: Recorder's Court Hearing February 2013
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: bgary@cccgeorgia.org;
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 1:16 AM

Hello Bob,

This is James Avery.

I was hoping I would be able getting both you and Janet to either verify or deny something I'm remembering our Judge Nelly F. Withers saying during our court hearing regarding the signs I had nailed to my trees at the time.

When Bobby Rasulnia volunteered that I was angry with them over the trees, I jumped in saying:
"Yeah. I jokingly like referring to myself as The Lorax Of Dekalb County."

Then I went right into quoting a line by the Lorax from the movie The Lorax;
"Beware the intruder and their violent ways. Shame on them. For shame."

I'm definitely remembering our Chief Judge Nelly F. Withers saying;
"FUCK THE LORAX!"

Do you remember her saying this? Having immigrated here from Bolivia with her parents when she was only six years old, Judge Withers must have taken this personally? Do you even know she's also believing her story serves as an inspiration to other first generation (legal) immigrants as to what they can hope to accomplish in America?

FYI

Nellie or Nelly
noun
1.
a female given name, form of Helen.
2.
(often lowercase) Slang.
Offensive. a fussily effeminate male.
Extremely Disparaging and Offensive.

with·er
ˈwiT͟Hər/
verb
1.
(of a plant) become dry and shriveled.
"the grass had withered to an unappealing brown"
synonyms: shrivel (up), dry up;

2.
cause harm or damage to.
"a business that can wither the hardiest ego"

I've already written pretty much the same email requesting the same information of John Bugge, who, as it's current president at the time, was supposedly representing the near unanimous opinions of Mason Mill Civic Association's hundreds of members. And I have not received an answer from him to this email?

Nor even the email before this one which I was requesting a meeting with him in order for us discussing the email he had sent to Code Enforcers in addition to the ones sent by you, Janet, and Patrick Noonan. In fact, because none of myNEXTDOOR.COM neighbors seem to even know whether John is still alive or not. I'm seriously thinking of barging (i.e. walking) over there and banging (i.e. knocking) on his door if for no other reason than making sure he's still alive; or not? And should he answer the door, I will use this opportunity harassing (i.e. confronting) him.

Plus one more thing I'm wanting to ask while I'm having your attention:

Would you mind telling me how it is you are remembering that Friday morning after the Thanksgiving of 2010? This would be the Friday morning after the Thanksgiving I was alone with your wife inside your home; un-welcomed the whole hour and fifteen minutes?

Why were the police there that morning?

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, DVM
James Avery · 
Subject: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Mill Road..?
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: elena@elenaparent.com;
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 4:15 PM

Hello Elena,

This is the mentally disturbed resident at 1840 Mason Mill Road.

"OH NO!"
~(Senator Elena Parent)~

I will never forget that afternoon I had first introduced myself to you at one of Mason Mill Civic Association's picnics at W. D. Thompson Park.

Sorry to bother you as I know you are extremely busy with your reelection campaign, but I would really appreciate it if you could spare some time allowing me the opportunity explaining some of the reasons behind my signs and odd behaviors.

Is it fair calling someone's problem a psychosis if the triggers for his supposedly bipolar-ism is the congeniality and confirmation bias of other? How does one go ask for help if not sure where to begin?

I do consider myself a Progressive.

And thought I was living in Progressive neighborhood.

I'm a Progressive who just happens to be handicapped. I'm a Progressive who just happens to be gay. I'm a Progressive who just happens to have a drug addiction. I'm a Progressive who just happens to be many things. But it' not my progressive activism on these issues I'm wanting to believe that defining me as a Progressive. It's my progressive activism on issues that I do not personally benefit from I'm wanting to believe that's defining me as a Progressive. For example, I consider you to be the more progressive one when compared to Kyle Williams. But then again, this is unfair to Kyle as we do not know what his view would have been had he been married with children. But then again, we do have a pretty good idea what those views might have been like because of his association with the Log Cabin Republicans. I agree with you on that one.

But I've since learned the hard way that I lean so far left in my political views that I make even the Progressives and Liberals nervous.

So I don't know what I am?

I've also had someone once tell me, that if you too far left, you end up back on the right..?

Unless maybe "Dead Man Walking" same as our Jesus of Nazareth.

Since learned that everything about our language is assumption based.

And this is where my colorful (inflammatory, offensive, ribald, etc., etc., etc.) language comes into play.

Anyway, just hoping someone would hear me out before my court hearing over these signs August 9th, 2016.

Sincerely yours,

Jim Ed

"Our people of faith should be able getting together and having a rational discussion about guns."
~(Rep. Mary Margaret Oliver)~

P.S. If possible, would even like an audience with Mary Margaret Oliver? But from the look on her face the day I introduced myself to her after one of her town hall meetings, probably unlikely to happen. But it's God, Guns, and Robin Williams I'm wanting to discuss with that "Catholic Lite"!

"Sometimes you have to pick the gun up to put the gun down."
~(Malcolm X)~

"I do not agree with that."
~(Rev. Kimberly Wagner)~

"You can disagree all you want! The sad fact still remains; you will always have the option of changing your mind!"
~(Simply Jim: Constructive ? Confrontationist)~

Subject: Re: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Mill Road..?
From: Elena Parent (elena@elenaparent.com)
To: jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date: Thursday, July 21, 2016 10:27 AM

Thank you, James, for writing and clarifying your position and thoughts on the matter.

Best,

Elena
James Avery · 
Subject: Re: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Mill Road..?
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: elena@elenaparent.com;
Date: Thursday, July 21, 2016 8:45 PM

Hello Elena,

Thank you for writing back.

I was actually requesting a meeting with you. What I'm wanting to share with you is too complicated than my writing skills will allow. Nor do I have any reasons believing I will be given the opportunity sharing these same thoughts during my court hearing/non-hearing coming up August 9th, 2016.

http://minusfleshequalswaterandspirits.blogspot.com/...

But intuition is telling me you are already aware of this..?

May 17, 2016
Dear Neighbors:

I'm certain you have noticed the many ground signs and seasonal inflatables at 1840 Mason Mill Road. At the request of a number of neighbors, the Mason Mill Civic Association is facilitating a communication process relating to a petition asking DeKalb County to enforce its Code of Ordinances to ensure that the resident at 1840 Mason Mill complies with them.

You may have received a link to this petition through the Mason Mill Civic Association email sent out on Sunday, May 15. If not, you can locate the petition by going to www.change.org and search "1840", or
typing in the following link: https://www.change.org/.../dekalb-countydekalb-county... source=share petition&utm mediu
m=email&utm campaign;;share email responsive._

As you review this petition, you will find that the petition is directed toward the county, not the resident, and that the petition does not call for the elimination of all signs; nor does it deny the resident his First
Amendment rights. The petition only asks that the county ensure that the resident follows the same Code of Ordinances we are all called upon to follow as residents of DeKalb County. Our goal is to reach 100 signatures and we need your support.

As of 4/30/16, the resident at 1840 is in violation of three ordinances and a hearing for the current violations is set for late in June.

In order to keep pressure on the county to act in this matter and to ensure that the community's voice is heard in upcoming meetings with county staff - and later before the hearing judge - we ask that you add your signature to this petition along with any comments.

Found the above information on a single folded sheet of paper someone place anonymously in my mailbox one evening. Maybe you could at least tell me whether or not there has been any discussions with you about my signs; what advice/suggestions, if any, they were given?

Sincerely yours,

Simply Jim

Subject: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Mill Road?
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: mmo@mmolaw.com; kgannon@dekalbcountyga.gov; jrader@dekalbcountyga.gov; Dkschneider@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 10:00 PM

May 17, 2016
Dear Neighbors:

I'm certain you have noticed the many ground signs and seasonal inflatables at 1840 Mason Mill Road. At the request of a number of neighbors, the Mason Mill Civic Association is facilitating a communication process relating to a petition asking DeKalb County to enforce its Code of Ordinances to ensure that the resident at 1840 Mason Mill complies with them.

You may have received a link to this petition through the Mason Mill Civic Association email sent out on Sunday, May 15. If not, you can locate the petition by going to www.change.org and search "1840", or
typing in the following link: https://www.change.org/.../dekalb-countydekalb-county... source=share petition&utm mediu
m=email&utm campaign;;share email responsive._

As you review this petition, you will find that the petition is directed toward the county, not the resident, and that the petition does not call for the elimination of all signs; nor does it deny the resident his First
Amendment rights. The petition only asks that the county ensure that the resident follows the same Code of Ordinances we are all called upon to follow as residents of DeKalb County. Our goal is to reach 100 signatures and we need your support.

As of 4/30/16, the resident at 1840 is in violation of three ordinances and a hearing for the current violations is set for late in June.

In order to keep pressure on the county to act in this matter and to ensure that the community's voice is heard in upcoming meetings with county staff - and later before the hearing judge - we ask that you add your signature to this petition along with any comments.

Found the above information on a single folded sheet of paper someone place anonymously in my mailbox one evening. Hoping maybe you could at least tell me whether or not there has been any discussions with you about my signs; what advice/suggestions, if any, they were given?

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, DVM
1840 Mason Mill Road
Decatur, GA 30033
(404)788-9263
James Avery · 
After Bobby Rasulnia and Charles Bliss having already removed the bulk of the trees off this property adjacent to my property...

After the foreman supervising these trees removal having himself already spun the treads of a Bobcat at the base of the few remaining trees left; all of them along the back fence of their property which backs up to the side of my front yards...

After DeKalb County having already been dismissive of the two phoned in complaints/concerns of my own about the removal of so many trees; in addition, it was also DeKalb County informing me that there had already been many other complaints called in before my first attempt...

But before Mr. Rasulnia and Mr. Bliss moving into what would eventually become know as the HOLLYWOOD HOUSE...

I had the chance meeting Mr. Rasulnia first and speaking with him as we each stood on our own properties.

"What are your plans for this property?"
~(Me)~

"We're gonna plant...TREEEEEEEES!"
~(Bobby)~

"IT'S A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING YOU ARE DOING!"
~(Me)~

Considering all the other neighbors up and down Vistavia Cir. having already complained to them directly about these tree removals, my soon to be new neighbor Bobby seemed ...STILL...to be caught completely off guard by my anger at them as well.

He even volunteered that they were having trouble with other neighbors over these trees (which I was already aware); that they were even considering restraining orders against four of their soon to other neighbors.

FOUR RESTRAINING ORDERS BEFORE EVEN MOVING INTO THIS HOUSE!

"Well it's Charlies money and he can spend it however he wants."

That's the last thing Bobby says to me as he begins walking away from me.

The purpose of this comment:

For my court hearing over these signs of mine coming up this Tuesday August 9th, 2016, I hoping at least come of these neighbors, if even they still live here in this neighborhood, would at least volunteer their names to me as witnesses to the drastic number of trees removed by these two and the indifference shown to the residents' concerns at the time.

Also I'm hoping Mr. Eric Benjamin would meet with me for us discussing the conversation we had that evening as we stood talking in the street front of their house about our soon to be new neighbors before these court hearings as well. Just wanting to make sure we are remembering this conversation the same way before the chance I may bring this conversation up during my court hearing.

Although I understand it to be my right, I have no intention of having anyone summoned with a subpoena,
LikeReply32 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment