JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Coder Enforcer Officer Housworth and Charles W. Bliss: August 20th, 2016


Burt Wittenberg · 
It is good to watch Democracy in action
It is unfortunate that neighborhood needs to live in fear and hateful signs
We all hope and pray that this does not become violet
James Avery · 
Lara Suzanne Martin ·
Manager, Education and Programs, Centre for Complex Humanitarian Emergencies at Rollins School of Public Health

I'm very glad that the mention of mental health services attempted engagement was mentioned. We all know that is the heart of these ongoing issues. The more the community can engage, potentially this owner can get the help that they need. In my very humble opinion, every sign and every violation is an indication of the wider mental health needs of this individual. That is no excuse and is indicated by my support for this process, and everyone engaging in it. I really hope that at the next hearing some sort of arrangement can be made. Good luck to all!
Like · Reply · Aug 11, 2016 6:35am

Sheenah de Oliveira

But this guy knows exactly what he's doing.
Like · Reply · 15 hrs

James Avery ·
Louisiana State University

Sheenah de Oliveira Why thank you Sheenah! All of this has nothing to do with freedom of expression and more to do with needing a right to be heard.

And I will say the same thing to these other neighbors of mine: If they are unable successfully defending their viewpoints, then only they know how best to correct this problem.

AND THIS...

is what I like about believing in "ZERO" God (with a big "G" and still remain an atheist) as opposed to "ONE" god (with a little "g" and just be another one of our many, many, "person of faith"). If someone wanting to claim believing in a God, then we have a God...

THEIRS!

Why complicate things dragging one of my own into this mess!

Gods thoughts are now their thoughts by anything else should be fearing no one else!

I want to know gods thoughts!

The topic: Is faith a gift I have yet to receive?

Or faith a gift I refuse to accept?

Again...

If they are unable successfully defending their viewpoints, then only they know how best to correct this problem.
Like · Reply · 2 mins

***

"We have no laws to put a man to death. WE NEED HIM CRUCIFIED! THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO! WE NEED HIM CRUCIFIED! THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO!
~(Jesus Christ Superstar)~

JESUS WAS A CODE COMPLIANCE PROBLEM!
James Avery · 
Per Bobby Rasulnia...

Long Answer: After the County Solicitor conducted a pre-trial discussion with the property owner, the County Solicitor returned to the courtroom and reported to the Judge concern that the property owner was scattered in thought, unable to focus, and stating he would simply pay the fine and return home and hang himself.

Actually the "Correct Answer" should have been much longer.

Caught off guard, surprised, by the number of people actually showing up for this trial, I had asked Solicitor Graham who were the two concerned citizens of my neighborhood that were going to be representing the rest? Not only had I not been informed, previous court hearing, about there being any limits on the number of neighbors able testifying at this this court hearing, Solicitor Graham acted as if she had no clue what I was talking about; didn't know how many would be testifying. When I started talking about the petition, again, not only both her and Officer Housworth claiming clueless about any petition, even had Solicitor Graham claiming a petition wouldn't have anything to do with this hearing anyway. She refused to hear anymore about the petition.

Then I asked her what order we would be speaking; would it be the same as court hearing Feb.2013 before Judge Withers with the plaintiffs speaking first before me? Again she said she didn't know; would be up to Judge McCord.

Realizing I was getting nowhere with our County Solicitor Graham, this is when I told her, "I'm still pleading 'Not Guilty'; but I'm saying...NOTHING... during the trial."

"BUT YOU REQUESTED A TRIAL," she says to me frustrated.

"I said...NOT...guilty. The trial was automatic," I answered back.

After hearing her telling me that she was then going to be asking $1000.00 fine per citation with a four month probation period, not caring whether others from our neighborhood got to speak or not, I wasted no time in telling her that I would rather write her a check for $50,000.00 then heading straight home and hanging myself.

Solicitor Graham then uncomfortably volunteers having me mentally evaluated.

"I've already been...MENTALLY...evaluated! Is it fair calling someone's problem a psychosis if the triggers for his supposedly bipolar-ism is the survivors, confirmation, congeniality bias of others? Those with a surplus are better able controlling their circumstances. Those without a surplus are controlled by those with the surplus. One is not always able exercising good judgement."

Then I tried talking about the petition again, about Judge Nelly "FVCK THE LORAX" Withers' immaculate ejaculation previous court hearing, even attempted explaining why I wasn't having a lawyer representing me. Solicitor Graham was hearing none of it! "Constantly going off on a tangent" being her summarization before the Judge our hallway pre-trial hearing.

"After the County Solicitor conducted a pre-trial discussion with the property owner, the County Solicitor returned to the courtroom and reported to the Judge concern that the property owner was scattered in thought, unable to focus, and stating he would simply pay the fine and return home and hang himself." LONG ANSWER PER BOBBY RALSULNIA

Although I did not tell this to our Solicitor Graham, it was the four months probation completely unacceptable to me.

Having been hearing impaired all my life, now...acute onset vision loss recently my right eye with 15% probability next five years of the same thing happening to the other eye; believing my heart to be in the right place, no way was I going to be spending the rest of what's left of my life force into helping others continue living their carefully scripted sheltered lies.

The real truth: God is nothing more than a manipulation/deception eliminating any possibility of consent.
James Avery · 
A CHILD'S FIRST BOOK OF TRUMP

To: Donna Devine

Got the book. It is cute! Now I'm curious...who are my Arkansan kinfolks voting for?
Aug 6, 2016 4:45 pm

From: Donna Devine

All u need to know is mom is voting for Hillary! I am not voting !! We r screwed either way!!!!
Aug 8, 2016 10:20 am

From: Donna Devine

Mother is moving to another country if Trump wins!
Aug 8, 2016 10:21 am

(OH THE IRONY HERE. NOT ONLY WAS I UNABLE GETTING MY MOTHER SHOWING SUPPORT FOR HER GAY SON BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, I WAS UNABLE GETTING HER VOTING FOR OBAMA AFTER INFORMING HER THAT'S WHO HILLARY WOULD HAVE WANTED HER VOTING FOR. MAKING IT EVEN WORSE, I HAD EVEN TOLD MY MOTHER THAT IF SHE COULD NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA BECAUSE HILLARY WAS WANTING HER TO VOTE FOR OBAMA, THEN ALL HER REASONS BEING FOR HILLARY WERE WRONG TO BEGIN WITH.)

To: Donna Devine

I've decided not to vote this year as well. But my reasons are entirely different than yours. Anyway, you are right that we are screwed either way. Just wrong of you to blame the politicians; even Trump.
Aug 8, 2016 10:38 am

HELLO! HELLO! IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HEAR ME? ANYONE AT ALL?

Family! Friends! Neighbors! Preachers! Politicians!

I HEAR NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! NOT ONE SINGLE WORD SUPPORTIVE OF ANYTHING I"M WANTING TO BELIEVE I'M STANDING UP FOR! FROM ANYONE!

"I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone."
~(Robin Williams)~

Even tried reaching out to Shirley Phelps-Roper;poster child for the infamous Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, KS!

NOTHING!.

AMERICA'S MOST HATED FAMILY...?

And again...

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

This is telling me... A LOT!

"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me."
~(Jesus of Nazareth: Trinity's Time Warp Dance :Simply Jim)~

Anyway, the reason I'm not voting;

The same as I believe it is wrong of obtuse old people such as Bob and Janet Gary, even my mother, leaving the rest of us behind having to suffer the consequences of their votes long after they have departed, I'm also believing it wrong of me voting along the same line of reasoning; I'm just not certain I have enough money getting me completely through another election cycle without selling my home and moving...AGAIN.

"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me."
~(Jesus of Nazareth: Trinity's Time Warp Dance :Simply Jim)~

Let us not forget, I did try co-opting this petition in my attempt getting signature to the petition in support of DeKalb County enforcing not only its sign code ordinances against my property, but also enforcing its Green Laws county wide.

But no! Not only were there no signatures in support of my proposal, I even had, not only, all my counterpoints to comments posted to this petition against my property deleted; even banned from Change.org entirely!

SILENCE = CONSENT (DEAD OR ALIVE) DIALOGUE = PURGATORY

And I absolutely will not be moving...AGAIN.

Nor will I become homeless

"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me."
~(Jesus of Nazareth: Trinity's Time Warp Dance :Simply Jim)~

For those of you unable doing the math...
that's seven billion people.

And the best part, our 296 signatures to this petition so far should be able being the one's getting the credit as the one's willingly volunteering themselves being the one's steering the rest of you straight through heaven into hell on a mass scale.

It's your decision...

Am I the one who's the aesthetic nuisance to your neighborhood?

Am I the one who's the detriment to your property's value?

Am I the one who's hazardous to your general public welfare?

It's even your decision how fast I should get to stay or should I go?
Psalm 118:10-12 English Standard Version (ESV)

10 All nations surrounded me;
in the name of the Lord I cut them off!
11 They surrounded me, surrounded me on every side;
in the name of the Lord I cut them off!
12 They surrounded me like bees;
they went out like a fire among thorns;
in the name of the Lord I cut them off!

Since "Mason Mill Civic Association and Neighbors" are also listed as decision makers in addition to DeKalb County, how about providing me with a list of signatures to this petitions as well?

Also, if possible, would some one be kind enough providing me with the names of those 20 + concerned citizens having showed up for my court hearing/non-hearings this past July 9th, 2016? Lived in this neighborhood since end of 94' and recognized, at most, seven people.

Except for Mary Hinkel as current President of Mason Mill Civic Association, didn't recognize anyone from these last 3-4 MMCA picnics..?
Three more citations for a total of eight!

Only this time, upon hearing that Officer Housworth had driven by one day and there were no signs out in my yard, made him aware that I have been doing this every day since the court hearings; to wait until after three in the afternoon to be sure and not waste trip for nothing.

Then Charlie appears complaining and witnessing Office Housworth defending himself by telling Charlie that he only said he would be driving out by my property once a week; me jumping in and informing Charlie that our Officer Housworth already knows...now...not to drive by my place before three in the afternoon.

Charlie doesn't get it! Or simply doesn't care about anything beyond the needs of his own insignificant pathetic little life?

Just have to watch the video once uploaded to blog.

***

What follows is a section I copied and pasted from a blog entry of mine about my new neighbors not long after they first moved onto this property next door to mine:

"All right, CHARLIE! This is... YOUR... moment!
Are you a... GOOD FAGGOT or a... BAD FAGGOT?
Let's not forget our lesbian daughters, mothers, and grandmothers!
Again, CHARLIE!
Are you a...GOOD FAGGOT or a... BAD FAGGOT?"

"If there is anything I can say positive about what Charlie has done with his lot was the fact he put a lot of blue collar workers to work during a blue collar recession."

"But...
that along with his owning a Prius Hybrid and increasing our property values could have been done without cutting down... "

http://twistedpurplecow.blogspot.com/.../property-taxes...

Not only did I immediately got slapped with an attempted restraining order that I successfully had dismissed; I'm willing to bet you, Charlie went around from that point on claiming he "put a lot of blue collar workers to work during a blue collar recession."
LikeReply7 mins


Part I



(Saturday Afternoon August 20, 2016)


Part II

No comments:

Post a Comment