JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

NEXTDOOR SUPPORT: IN REAL TIME...

Subject:Re: jimedavery@att.net
From:James Avery (jimedavery@att.net)
To:help@nextdoor.com;
Date:Thursday, May 5, 2016 1:16 PM


Hello Garrett,

I'm assuming you received my last email?   Obviously you are not going to take the time understanding the exceptional circumstances regarding this neighborhood confilct involving me.  In a weird way, I see you as the Wizard of Oz; our Leads Mary, Patrick, Chip as Dorothy's three companions.  LOL

Anyway, received two emails from Nextdoor informing me that I have twelve additional postcards able sending!  This brings to Nextdoor.com a total of three new members invited by me!   And I have no idea who the fuck these people are either!  Believe this ties me with Mary Hinkel, that sweet approchable "cunt" face elitist currently President of Mason Mill Civic Association.

BIAS CAN BE REAL AS WELL AS PERNICIOUS WITHOUT BEING LEGALLY ACTIONALBLE

But should this matter?  In the beginning,  out of the postcards Nextdoor.com allowed me sending free,  I'd simply clicked on those neighbors closest to me yet to have received an invite. And this is all that should matter or Nextdoor.com shouldn't even be allowed using the words "neighbor" ( or any words form related) in their promotion of Nextdoor.com.    

Five new members actually, as my new neighbor and his wife having just purchased the house  almost straight across the street from me joined the same day I suggested they should during a chat of ours out by the mailboxs.  And if my new neighbors having bought the house right "next door" to me join, I should get credit for these two even though Nextdoor's little map showed they had already received an invite from someone else already.  Just yesterday did I suggest to one half of this next door couple they should also join; even though I have been banned.

Just thought you ought to know that you are only making  this neighborhood conflict worse; in real time.

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, D.V.M.
TAO~g(Herd Health Medicine)d~OG


On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 2:04 AM, Nextdoor Support <help@nextdoor.com> wrote:



James Avery
Subject: jimedavery@att.net

APR 26, 2016  |  11:04PM PDT
Garrett replied:
Hi James,
Your access was taken away for one reason and that was because you violated theNeighborhood Guidelines multiple times.
There was a comment of yours that was removed more than once and you continued to post it. You used profanity in a few comments that were removed. And many of your comments were also not on topic or about the neighborhood altogether. All of those are violations of the guidelines.
It’s quite possible that Nextdoor isn’t the right place for you.
Please let me know if you need help with anything else.
Thanks,

Garrett
Nextdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment