JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Saturday, August 13, 2016

JUNIOR LEAGUE LITTLE BLACK DRESS INITIATIVE

Mary Hinkel is a Nextdoor Mason Mill Lead
Mary Hinkel from Mason Mill
27 Mar


Bobby, I take issue with your comment that the neighborhood has been complicit around this issue. Neighborhood associations have no legal standing in Georgia; they can only support those who do - the property owners surrounding Jim Ed. As you state, the civic association appeared with you in court, and that is, until now, the last time that I know of that we were asked to be involved. Unfortunately, that did not stop Jim Ed's behavior.

***
JUNIOR LEAGUE LITTLE BLACK DRESS INITIATIVE

"Bobby, I take issue with your comment that the neighborhood has been complicit around this issue."
~(Mary Hinkel)~

"Ask me about the dress."
~(Mary Hinkel: Tragic Vision of Humankind)~

"Neighborhood associations have no legal standing in Georgia; they can only support those who do - the property owners surrounding Jim Ed."
~(Mary Hinkel)~

"Not going to hear it."
~(Mary Hinkel: Tragic Vision of Humankind)~

"As you state, the civic association appeared with you in court, and that is, until now, the last time that I know of that we were asked to be involved."
~(Mary Hinkel)~

"I'm not going to be your best...FRIEND."
~(Mary Hinkel: Tragic Vision of Humankind)~

"Unfortunately, that did not stop Jim Ed's behavior."
~(Mary Hinkel)~

"Jim. Look at this face."
~(Mary Hinkel: Tragic Vision of Humankind)~

LOL

Obviously aggregate square footage...IS... important!

And I insist Mary respect my rights taking advantage of my assets the same as her opportunities taking advantage of hers; aggregate square footage enough or not!?

Honestly do not know. Just not something I keep my eyes opened on the lookout for. However I suppose I will check them out next time we should happen to cross path?






"A Laugh Can Be A Very Powerful Thing.

Why Sometimes In Life It's The Only

Weapon We Have."


~(Who Framed Roger Rabbit)~


No comments:

Post a Comment