JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Hello Bob: Thanksgiving 2010..?








Subject:Recorder's Court Hearing February 2013
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:bgary@cccgeorgia.org;
Date:Tuesday, August 2, 2016 1:16 AM



Hello Bob,

This is James Avery.

I was hoping I would be able getting both you and Janet to either verify or deny something I'm remembering our Judge Nelly F. Withers saying during our court hearing regarding the signs I had nailed to my trees at the time. 

When Bobby Rasulnia volunteered that I was angry with them over the trees, I jumped in saying: 
"Yeah.  I jokingly like referring to myself as The Lorax Of Dekalb County."

Then I went right into quoting a line by the Lorax from the movie The Lorax; 
"Beware the intruder and their violent ways.  Shame on them.  For shame." 

I'm definitely remembering our Chief Judge Nelly F.  Withers saying; 
"FUCK THE LORAX!"

Do you remember her saying this?  Having immigrated here from Bolivia with her parents when she was only six years old, Judge Withers must have taken this personally?  Do you even know she's also believing her story serves and an inspiration to other first generation (legal) immigrants as to what they can hope to accomplish in America?

FYI

Nellie or Nelly
noun
1.
a female given name, form of Helen.
2.
(often lowercaseSlang.
  1. Offensive. a fussily effeminate male.
  2. Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. 

with·er
ˈwiT͟Hər/
verb
  1. 1.
    (of a plant) become dry and shriveled.
    "the grass had withered to an unappealing brown"
    synonyms:shrivel (up), dry up; 

  2. 2.
    cause harm or damage to.
    "a business that can wither the hardiest ego"

 I've already written pretty much the same email requesting the same information of John Bugge, who, as it's current president at the time, was supposedly representing the near unanimous opinions of Mason Mill Civic Association's hundreds of members.  And I have not received an answer from him to this email?

Nor even the email before this one which I was requesting a meeting with him in order for us discussing the email he had sent to Code Enforcers in addition to the ones sent by you, Janet, and Patrick Noonan.  In fact, because none of my NEXTDOOR.COM neighbors seem to even know whether John is still alive or not.  I'm seriously thinking of barging (i.e. walking) over there  and banging (i.e. knocking) on his door if for no other reason than making sure he's still alive; or not?  And should he answer the door, I will use this opportunity harassing (i.e. confronting) him.

Plus one more thing I'm wanting to ask while I'm having your attention:

Would you mind telling me how it is you are remembering that Friday morning after the Thanksgiving of 2010?  This would be the Friday morning after the Thanksgiving I was alone with your wife inside your home; un-welcomed the whole hour and fifteen minutes?

Why were the police there that morning?

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, DVM



No comments:

Post a Comment