JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Thursday, August 25, 2016

OFFICER BRACKETT AND NURSE BOB DUCKWORTH: DEKALB COUNTY MOBILE CRISIS RESPONSE UNIT NINTH VISIT



While I was doing all the talking with Nurse Bob Duckworth,  notice a Code Enforcement vehicle parked within the entrance to the Gary's property across the street.  Had every intention of happily receiving yet another citation(s), but they were gone by the time we wrapped up my visit with the mobile crisis unit.

The interesting thing about all this to me is the fact that I had informed Officer Housworth, the code enforcer whose call precipitated this ninth visit by DeKalb County Mobile Crisis Response Unit to my home, that my pubic defender's responded to pretty much the same information by making sure I had the number to Georgia Crisis Center.

Then at the end of this visit,  Nurse Bob hands me a brochure with the number to DeKalb CSB Central Access that I can call for counseling.

Nobody is hearing anything I'm saying!




Looks like we are heading straight for a hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment