JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Saturday, January 28, 2017

FOX5Atlanta.com - Comment/Concern - Personally, I do consider our trees to be "Fag" enablers. Except for the one having missed Charlie.

Subject:FOX5Atlanta.com - Comment/Concern 1840 Mason Mill Road
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:wagaweb@foxtv.com;
Date:Saturday, January 28, 2017 11:05 AM


Hello,

This is James Avery the resident at 1840 Mason Mill Road which FOX5News posted a story Tuesday evening January 24th as I was being processed through DeKalb County Jail.

The following link will take you to an email uploaded to my blog that I sent to both of my public defenders Ingrid McGaughey and Whitney Gibbs as well as having forwarded (with additions) to select group of noteworthy members within our DeKalb County community.


Just thinking Fox5News might want to consider sending someone into DeKalb County Jail having to spend an entire day from sunrise to sundown experiencing the same treatments a small group of us had no choice but to endure as we were ordered from one location to another as we were being processed through the system expecting to be released at every turn/location as that was the only reason given to us as to why we were being moved in the first place. Then suddenly, without any reasons given, we are processed back to holding units deep within the confines of that jail wearing only what you were wearing when they handcuffed you and unexpectedly hauled you off to jail. I doubt you will ever understand just how cold and hard it can be trying to stay warm and/or sleep on those concrete floors when wearing only a thin dress shirt, surrounded by all that frustrated anger everyone is now venting. On top of all this, it was another couple more hours before staff called it a day and finally handed out blankets to everyone as they locked us up again two by two to units having cots with mattresses for us to finally lay on without even a reason for why we are still there or what we were to expect the next day. And it was only moments before all this, a mugshot of me shows up on the FOX5NEWS channel of the television set mounted high up on one wall. Seriously. Someone from Fox5News really needs putting themselves through the same conditions we endured for an entire day... first; then try imagining themselves being that person shown in that mugshot Seriously again! Someone could have gotten hurt. And for what? You blotted out so much, why then even draw attention to the signs in the first place? James Avery....profanities,,,,vulgar....was just about all that was left!  In others words, there were no facts presented backing up any of these claims regarding the resident of this property...James Avery.

However there is a silver lining to this piece of journalism I'm finding extremely amusing. Not only is the Headline to this piece about a judge ordering a man to kill profanity, explicit signs; the part of my LORAX sign you blotted out in this piece was the immaculate ejaculation hurled into my court hearing over different set of signs nailed to my trees at the time by the judge hearing that case back in February 2013.

"He's angry with us over the trees."
~(Bobby B. Rasulnia - Charles Bliss's other half)~

"Yeah. I jokingly like referring to myself as the Lorax of DeKalb County. 'Beware the intruders and their violent ways. Shame on them! For shame!'"
~(James E. Avery, D.V.M.)~

"FUCK THE LORAX!"
~(Recorders Court First HIspanic Chief Judge Nelly F. Withers)~

This judge would not let me even bring into this hearing the green laws grossly violated by these two before moving into this house pretty much the same as the judge presiding over recent court hearing not allowing me bringing up for discussion the contents of these signs during the trial yet still having made contents of any signs post trial a possible violation of probation resulting in automatic jail time.

Are you not able seeing the irony in all this?

Also I wanting to point out, that somewhere on a sign within the confines of Atlanta Botanical Gardens, you will find one stating that an healthy acre of trees will sustain eighteen people. Although I'm not claiming the trees on my lot to healthy trees, it's still pretty much mostly just a bunch of trees slightly shy of an acre. Different way of saying the same thing, not only did my trees help provide the air my neighbors and your journalist needed to breath in before able talking to each other during their interview while standing on my neighbor's lot now almost completely devoid of all it trees, it still also my trees needing to help suck up all that aerobic waste of good air these two leave in their tracks wherever they go.

Also this most recent new piece mentions a Fox5News reporter having interviewed me back in December but does not name or show who this reporter is..? Although I do remember speaking with a woman holding up what looked like a iphone as we chatted briefly, definitely was not aware this was a reporter associated with Fox5News or any other news outlet I was speaking with..? And I definitely do remember discussing with this woman the meaning behind the monkeys hanging by their necks; probably word for word the same explanation given to these compeers of mine having shared same holding cell DeKalb County Jail the night you could have gotten me killed had they not woken me up first allowing me the opportunity of us watching it together. Otherwise I would have had no clue why anything that might have happened afterwards had even happened in the first place.

Would it be possible getting the name of this reporter who spoke with me; even a picture maybe? Even better, send both reporters back interviewing me for a more properly balanced piece of journalism this time around. I've definity a right knowing why this explanation of these sock monkeys hanging by their necks was not aired as well?  

Extremely concerned citizen DeKalb County,

James E. Avery, DVM
(404)788-9263
1840 Mason Mill Road
Decatur, GA 30033

P.S.  

"I've increased your property value!"  
"I've increased your property value!"  
 "I've increased your property value!"
"Almost died because of a tree! " 
 "Trees are dangerous!"
"I've increased your property value!"
~(Charles W. Bliss)~

"Well it's Charlie's money and he can spend it however he wants."
~(Bobby B. Rasulnia)~

Now they are wanting to sell this urban oasis they call "The Hollywood House."

MY GOD!  WHAT''S IT MADE OF?!  CALIFORNIA'S REDWOOD FORREST!?"

Personally, I do consider our trees to be "Fag" enablers.  Except for the one having missed Charlie.


Attachments






  • 1.jpg (259.13KB)
  • April 28, 2012 108.JPG (36.53KB)
  • December 13th, 2014-All Men Are Pigs (78).JPG (6.38MB)

No comments:

Post a Comment