JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Law Office of Public Defender DeKalb County - Hello Mrs. Gibbs

***


***

Subject:Trinity's Time Warp Dance - Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Mill Road
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Cc:memaloney@dekalbcountyga.gov; JMCGAUG@DEKALBCOUNTYGA.GOV; lstadalius@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Sunday, January 8, 2017 5:25 PM


Hello Mrs. Gibbs,

First I'm wanting to start off saying how it surprised me hearing you answer... one week ... to Judge McCoyd's question as to how long you needed preparing for my case.  It wouldn't surprised me that Judge McCoyd purposely gave us more time based on the look I shot over at you standing beside me upon hearing you answering his question with ...one week.

Well, this coming Tuesday will have been one week.  And I have yet to hear how you plan on representing me..?

Anyway, I'm understanding that the Solicitor representing DeKalb County in their case against me has sent you an email regarding their intentions prosecuting me for only eleven of twenty-nine citations issued to me by DeKalb County Code Enforcement Division.  Would it be possible of you forwarding this email to me as well?

Which eleven citations are they pursuing?

How did they go about deciding which eleven citations to pursue against me?

Also, would it be possible of you (don't know why I'm making another request of you considering there have been so many already having been ignored completely) obtaining a complete copy of my file with Code Enforcement Division?  Everything possible they might have regarding inappropriate signage 1840 Mason Mill Road?  There's lots of stuff should be in this file I'm certain of us being able bringing up during this trial?

Also there is a long list of people I would love having subpoenaed; President Clair Sterk of Emory University (see attached photo) being one of them? 

Sincerely  yours,

James E. Avery, D.V.M.
(just call me Jim Ed or simply Jim)

Attachments


  • January 7th, 2017 Frondescence 037.JPG (6.75MB)

***

No comments:

Post a Comment