JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Monday, January 30, 2017

Alternative Donation Form - Georgia Innocence Project

***



Subject:Alternative Donation Form - Georgia Innocence Project
From:Matt Holbrook (matt@georgiainnocenceproject.org)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Monday, January 30, 2017 4:58 PM


Hey James,

Thanks for calling today, it was really good chatting with you today, you raised a lot of interesting points in our conversation. 

Not sure you still want to donate, but if so here's an alternative link to our donation page: igfn.us/f/147w


--
Matt Holbrook

***


Subject:Receipt from Georgia Innocence Project
From:Successful Donation (gip@georgiainnocenceproject.org)
To:JEAveryDVM87@att.net;
Date:Monday, January 30, 2017 9:33 PM


Thank you for your donation to Georgia Innocence Project

Name:
James Avery
Amount:
$10,000.00
Date:
01/30/17
Credit Card:
***********2129


For questions about this transaction, please contact gip@georgiainnocenceproject.org.
No goods or services were received in return for this gift. Georgia Innocence Project is a 501(c)(3) charity.

***



Subject:Re: Alternative Donation Form - Georgia Innocence Project
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:matt@georgiainnocenceproject.org;
Date:Monday, January 30, 2017 11:41 PM


Hey Matt,

Enjoyed our conversation as well.  

I'm surprised you were still willing to accept this donation after hearing the unusually  negative reasons behind me doing so.

Anyway, $10,000.00 donation in memory of my father Charles Denson Avery, M.D.(who would not have approved) has been sent. 

Let me know if this attempt  didn't get accepted either.

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery

P.S.  

THought you might find the 1987 LSU-SVM graduation pic of me with my Mother, Father, Sister, Two Niece, and Aunt Jeanette interesting.  Thought it unusual that all those on my left had or having  to work while all those on my right still do not.  LIke I told my mother and sister,  although Atheist, at least I'm able pretending that I believe in Purgatory.  In other words, we could pretend that we don't get into heaven until we get Dad through that gate first.  So I deposited the $14,000.00 gift check given to me by my mother to my account, then turned right around donating $10,000.00 of it to GIP.  Both my mother and sister are extremely unhappy about this.  They both are completely unable understanding that it's because of this money we not only let our workaholic father work himself into an early grave that making it possible for them?us not having to work,  it's also this money that's making it harder, rather impossible,getting me who really should be working off and away from this crystal meths addiction of mine.  ANd this is where our less than honorable  Judge Matthew McCoyd is proving  himself to be quite a hypocrite actually.    But apparently I've never going to be able finding anyone backing me up on this observation of mine.  

"Happy people seldom concern themselves with the future." 



Attachments





  • December 26th, 2016 iSAIAH 9.jpg (215.41KB)
  • April 28th, 2016 Got Two Only Need One 090.JPG (6.43MB)
  • dvmgraduation87.jpg (189.21KB)



***

No comments:

Post a Comment