JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Thursday, December 18, 2014

CAROL B. PITTS, Ph.D., LMFT, LPC: CLINICAL DIRECTOR CARE AND COUNSELING CENTER OF GEORGIA

Subject: Drug Addiction Programs
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: cpitts@cccgeorgia.org;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:32 PM



Carol,







This is James Avery, resident of 1840 Mason Mill Road just down the road from Care and Counseling Center of Gerogia.

A while back, we spoke over the telephone; you returning a message I had left for you earlier that same day.

Would you be kind enough to return an email reiterating what we discussed during this phone call? As much details as you can remember would be greatly appreciated. As it was a short phone call, shouldn't be to much trouble.

I'm having problems with the 12 steps programs for the same reason Care and Counseling Center of Georgia most likely would not work out as well.

This email, if including our conversation the way I remember it, would help some, hopefully, explaining my plight with our people of faith; this ecumenical spirit.

I've done research on the 12 steps program and have since found out that their emphasis on faith in a higher power, first, limits the universal availability of the 12 steps program of helping others. Also discovered, once you delete the high failure rate from the statistics, the 12 step program mainly benefit the sponsors more than the sponsee in helping them to be more motivated staying "sober". This is strictly survivors bias; nothing more, nothing less. And congeniality bias plays a heavy hand as well. Again, survivors bias; nothing to do with a higher power.

Well I believe in a lower power, pale blue dot; the only thing we all have in common. Factor in time, the fourth dimension; our commonality can be narrowed down even more to the very center of the earth.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

Every time I try explaining my faith, in an attempt weaning out the weak earthed ones in order for me to find an appropriate sponsor, I get shut down; very similar to the way the Bob and Janet Gary are behaving.

I'm even more convinced, John 3:16 is nothing more than a cognitive dissonance/dissonance reduction chant. No wonder Robin Williams the Episcopalian committed suicide! Same ritual; half the guilt.

I've also discovered through my research on the 12 steps programs, different groups are allowed to alter the wording of the 12 steps. Isn't it interesting that gamblers anonymous deletes all reference to a higher power. However, I'm sure I will be made to feel just as much a deviant stigma among deviant stigmata as I was made to feel by those people of faith within the crystal meths anonymous meetings.

As roughly 80% of America is made up of our Christians alone, I'm pretty sure this is nothing more than a marketing ploy trying to appeal/help the largest majority; nothing more, nothing less.

Trading in one dope for another is definitely not the answer to my problem with the crystal meths.   And the dope you push is definitely not the answer to the problems our world faces. Are you aware, because of the Gary's, I'm not even able trying to solicit a support group from within the same church I was raised first eighteen years of my life; the most impressionable years of my life?

What's is the difference between someone who is a good Christian, someone who is a bad Christian, and someone who is not a Christian? Or what is it they have in common?

$130.00 per hour...maybe?

"Oh we're not that kind of Christian!" said Janet the first day we met as neighbors; Janet crossing over to my side of the street, first, just to tell me all about them having been approached by property developers offering them twice the value of their lot to sell.

And all I said when she was done talking, "Well my name is James Avery.  I am a veterinarian who lives in this house.  Not only am I gay; I'm atheist as well."

So much for:
VIVA LA ECUMENISM!

Again, a returned email detailing our phone conversation regarding me seeking help for my crystal meths addiction at Care and Counseling Center of Georgia would help some, I hope, explaining my plight with our people of faith.

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, DVM



 














No comments:

Post a Comment