JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Friday, December 19, 2014

WHO SAID IT: "CREATIVITY IS INTELLIGENCE HAVING FUN."

305
80
Wahyu Zulianto's profile photoTikie Stamatopoulos's profile photoHarsh Rao's profile photoMyMoni love's profile photo
10 comments
David Gershman
Yesterday 1:16 PM
+
1
2
1
 
 
Need to use this one in my classes!
Vera Athans
Yesterday 1:35 PM
 
 
Hello David, can I ask what kind of classes?
Art?
Vera Athans
Yesterday 8:37 PM
 
 
software system?  I do not know much about computers. I have a friend who is trying to teach me:))
Hugo Cabrera
Yesterday 9:08 PM
+
1
2
1
 
 
Did Einstein really say that? It just seems there are so many Einstein quotes lately; I'm always doubtful.

"The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Joe Gallop
1:09 AM
+
2
3
2
 
 
+Hugo Cabrera i've learned nothing is original...hell i've found Rumi quotes in beetles songs...everything has been said in many different ways by many different people from many parts of the world. at this point i just care if it sounds right according to my compass lol
Fina M
3:05 AM
 
 
Thank you. 
Hugo Cabrera
2:34 PM
 
 
+Joe Gallop
I agree.  It's not important who said it, the important thing is whether it's right or not.
Jim Ed Avery
7:58 PM
 
 
Shit man!  If they didn't say it...I'll claim it!

Unless they sound really stupid.  Then the Republican can keep those!

No comments:

Post a Comment