JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH OF PRESCOTT, ARKANSAS





Subject:Re: WHITE METHODIST: GOD SPECIALIZES IN HAPPY ENDINGS? 
From:FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH (prescottfumc@centurylink.net) 
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Wednesday, December 31, 2014 9:18 AM


Please remove me from your email mailing list.

Thanks, Rena

  


Subject: Re: WHITE METHODIST: GOD SPECIALIZES IN HAPPY ENDINGS?
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: prescottfumc@centurylink.net;
Cc: kimsteam@hotmail.com; kattisan@comcast.net; singlesby@hotmail.com; katnippr@hotmail.com; mbah.vet@gmail.com; eileenparker2003@yahoo.com; wagner@emory.edu; alicer@glennumc.org; owen@clairmontpres.org; sharon@stbartsatlanta.org; office@central-ucc.org; bethlp@stmarkumc.org; jnoblitt@stmarkumc.org; fred@clairmonthills.org; cpitts@cccgeorgia.org; mike@mikeross.com; josha@glennumc.org; bev@stbartsatlanta.org; spinson@glennumc.org; blairs@glennumc.org; bettyjoc@glennumc.org; saral@glennumc.org; Maryp@glennumc.org; jmcbray@gmail.com; hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net; Patrick.Noonan@emory.edu; engjmb@emory.edu; editor@thegavoice.com; dbagby@thegavoice.com; info@lsualumni.org; tmanns@emory.edu; john.c.harper@emory.edu; mdmeeks@emory.edu; Dkschneider@dekalbcountyga.gov; jrader@dekalbcountyga.gov; mac@stbartsatlanta.org; mark.dorfman@bluepearlvet.com; lsmallwood@sfvs.com; Fred@clairmonthills.org; office@emorypresbyterian.org; tracecarman@hotmail.com; bskarda@phumc.com; cboone@ajc.com;
Bcc:
Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 10:34 PM



Rena,

Thank you for responding back to me. As any information is better than no information, the good and the bad, this is giving me an opportunity.

"Jim. I'm writing a gift check to the church for $10,0000.00."
~(My Mother after My Father Died)~

"I'm okay with this Mother. I do understand this church having been very important helping you raise your children; even more so, when considering, you having had two hearing impaired sons."
~(James E. Avery, DVM: Fag)~

"Is it...wrong...that I don't want my son to be gay?"
~(My Mother)~

"Noooo...Mother. It's not...WRONG...that you don't want your son to be...GAY. But you've known since I was twenty-three years old and I'm...NOW... forty-seven. GET OVER IT!"
~(Simply Jim: One Pearl, Total Pig, Anti-Christ)~

It wasn't necessarily you I had in mind when adding this email address to the mailing list but the whole of The First United Methodist Church of Prescott, Arkansas.

Rena, am I wrong, assuming you are still the secretary at this church; same church Blue Dog Democrat Mike Ross adopted as his church in mine and my fathers absence?

Michael Avery "Mike" Ross (born August 2, 1961) is an American businessman and politician. He is a member of the Democratic Party who served as the U.S. Representative for Arkansas's 4th congressional district from 2001 to 2013. He is also a former small business owner, former member of the Arkansas State Senate and a former member of the Nevada County Quorum Court.

On July 25, 2011, Ross announced that he would not seek re-election to the House in 2012. He instead became the Democratic nominee for governor of Arkansas in the general election scheduled for November 4, 2014. He faced the Republican choice, former U.S. Representative Asa Hutchinson of Arkansas's 3rd congressional district and the 2006 failed nominee against outgoing current Governor Mike Beebe, a Democrat.[2] Ross lost to Hutchison.

Ross was born in Texarkana, Arkansas. He is a fifth-generation Arkansan, he lived for many years in Prescott until relocating in 2013 to the capital city of Little Rock. He is the grandson of farmers and a nurse and the son of two public school educators. He graduated from high school in Hope, Arkansas and earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, working his way through college as a local radio announcer.

Together with his wife, Holly, Ross owned and operated a small pharmacy in their hometown of Prescott, Arkansas, which they sold in May 2007. Mike and Holly Ross have been married for 30 years, and they have two grown children. They are members of the Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church in Little Rock, where they now live.



SON'S A SON UNTIL HE GETS HIM A WIFE. DAUGHTER'S A DAUGHTER ALL HER LIFE.

This is the church I was raised with first eighteen years of my life; translating into eighteen years of memories associated with many people of this church small town of Prescott, Arkansas I'm now having to reconcile with issues/conflicts currently going on in my life within big city of Metro-Atlanta, alone. Apparently Methodists here are not of the same species as those in Prescott; or are they? Time changes everything.

Although only assuming, because of a group picture taken in front of this church, this would be the very same church my father also raised as a child. Because of this group photo taken in front of his church when my father still a child , and also because of this photo having been sent to me by my mother who is still a member of...HIS...church in my father's absence, I'm coming to understand my father more in death, far more, than I ever had when Charles Densen Avery, M.D. still living.

Honestly I do not know my father... still.

"Mother. Mama Vannah and Papa Drewry...LIVED...in Prescott. Why didn't I ever see them at church?"
~(James E. Avery, DVM: Methodist Fag)~

"Good question. I do not know why we never saw them at church."
~(My Mother)~

"Mother. Do you realize that churches are mainly for women and their children? Men just go to church networking for their business."
~(James E. Avery, DVM: Methodist Fag)~

"Funny you should say this. Your father took us to church once just to network for his business and never took us back again. A doctor here in Prescott was killed in a car accident and he had a busy practice almost overnight."
~(My Mother)~

"Not me. I wasn't even born yet."
~(James E. Avery, DVM: Methodist Fag)~

However, I am very good with conjectures and becoming even better with practice; having been isolated even more so due to a drug addiction since attempting my own drug addiction intervention. Although we will never know the truths completely without all the facts, which we will never have; this does not have to be, or ever should be, a reason not trying.

Now that I'm thinking about it, would actually like to have Rev. Fish email address if he has one; or an address able reaching him by email. Just assuming he didn't from something mother said.

EXPERIENCE IS JUST NATURE CRUEL WAY OF GIVING THE EXAMS FIRST FOLLOWED BY THEIR LESSONS

I'm wanting to inquire more into how my mother handled this request of Rev. Fish, made on my behalf, calling Glenn Memorial United Methodist Church a while back. What was actually told to Rev. Fish by my mother? What attempt was actually made calling Glenn Memorial United Methodist Church? Who did Rev. Fish speak with at Glenn Memorial United Methodist Church? What was asked of Glenn Memorial UMC on my behalf? What did Glenn Memorial UMC have to say? What was told to my mother afterward about this attempt on my behalf?
I'm learning every day the hard way just how little I even knew my mother; my whole family actually.

It's not entirely my fault our story is such an important part of my story.

And I'm needing witnesses.


Sincerely yours,











Simply Jim, DVM: TAO~g(HERD HEALTH MEDICINE)d~ OG

No comments:

Post a Comment