JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Thursday, December 18, 2014

HELLO OFFICER LORENA: Do you even know what "TRAGIC VISION OF HUMANKIND" means?

Subject: Property at 1840 Mason Mill Road
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: blorena@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2014 12:34 AM



Hello Officer Lorena,

A while back I came and received copies of my records regarding my signs in violation of DeKalb County Code Ordinances . Was hoping I could get you to embellish on a few points.


In the memorandum from Supervisor Jerry Silver to Code Compliance Manager Marcus Kellum, Jerry wrote:

"At this point Mr. Avery informed me that he was gay and wanted to know if I was up to date on my African American history, he proceeded to discuss the rosewood massacre. I thanked Mr. Avery for sharing his view on history and redirected the conversation."

This is not the way I remember our conversation that Friday; which also happened to the the start of Gay Pride Weekend that year.

Was hoping you would be kind enough to share your version, as a witness, of that part of our conversation that day?

I also handed you a manila envelope that following Monday; the day you arrived writing up the first two of a total of four citations. What happened to that envelope?

Would you kindly remind me what I included in this envelope?

I'm also wanting to know why I was not informed there would be others testifying for technical violations having nothing to do with them?

Wanting to know why there was no audience, as well as no witnesses, the first time I meet Judge Withers?

Wanting to know why it had to be Judge Withers hearing this case?

Why Judge Weintraub did not know that he had to dismiss himself from hearing my case that first time meeting Judge Withers until you rushed right up into the stand with him telling him something I was not privy to?

Would you kindly share how you, as a witness, remember my encounter with Judge Weintraub from this point on up until he disappeared through the door behind him
just before me meeting Judge Withers for the first time?

Would like to know who these people were making up our audience the second time around Judge Weintraub dismissed himself so Judge Withers could take over? As well as why I was not told our witnesses against me would also reappear at this hearing? Why these people making up our audience didn't look anything like your stereotypical African-American criminal herded into these other packed courtrooms as if nothing more than cattle?

Also wanting to know why there weren't any information in the copies of the records I'd received about the court hearing or your testimony during this hearing?

Would you kindly reiterate what you told Judge Withers that day about my yard being in compliance with code ordinances during our hearings? Explain why the large cross still just as large, just as nailed to a tree as before, just as above ground level as before was no longer in violation of code ordinances? Why the cross without the words, TRAGIC VISION OF HUMANKIND", is not considered a sign?

Do you even know what "TRAGIC VISION OF HUMANKIND" means; this larger than life cross with it's "non-sensical" writing per Mr. Rasulnia the original complaint?

Also, five additional complaints, were mentioned since you writing me up for these citations? Mr. Bob Gary, his wife Mrs Janet S. Gary, John Bugge, Patrick Noonon, and who is the fifth? Not in the records I've received unless Commissioner Rader Office?


Debbie Schneider, Policy Advisor
Debbie Schneider is the Policy Advisor for Commissioner Rader.  An Alabama native, Debbie has been a resident of DeKalb County since 1972, and was employed by the DeKalb County Planning Department from 1973-1980. She coordinated the citizen participation element of the County's first comprehensive land use plan and also worked with human services and grants. 
As a project manager for Elrick & Lavidge, Inc. Debbie managed government based survey research projects such as the State of Florida Pricing Study.  
As a full-time mom of three sons, Debbie managed Schneider Research Services, a planning firm which provided support to the DeKalb Commission as well as small businesses. During this period, she was appointed and subsequently chaired the DeKalb Planning Commission.
Debbie holds a master's degree in Urban and Regional Planning from Georgia Tech and a bachelor’s in Sociology from the University of Florida.
Currently, Debbie is serving as Commissioner Rader's Policy Advisor, a position which entails developing strategies to address existing and emerging issues for the citizens in District 2
Would also like to know what complaints have been received about my signs since?

Would you be kind enough sharing with me as much as you know?

Sincerely,

James E. Avery, DVM












No comments:

Post a Comment