JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Saturday, December 20, 2014

GUN CONTROL

Shared publicly  -  Dec 22, 2013
 
If you are going to share this, man-up and share it public not private.
66
1025
Joe Kirk's profile photoFrank Carpi's profile photoSteve Clontz's profile photoMichael Young's profile photo
50 comments
Rob Gordon
Dec 22, 2013
+
2
3
2
 
 
Sorry, I think this is total nonsense and the people who are constantly flaunting their guns are the problem. 
Richard Arnold
Dec 22, 2013
+
7
8
7
 
 
People that "flaunt" their guns are just letting the government know where they are. :-)
Amanda Barnes
Dec 22, 2013
+
1
2
1
 
 
+Richard Arnold
I would tend to agree with you, but at the same time if you are legal, you have registered your purchase of the gun.  Plus we have permit to carry, which certainly lists you on the FBI list. 
Rob Gordon
Dec 22, 2013
+
3
4
3
 
 
Are you sure?  They had a bunch of bikers here walking around the beach area with their guns scaring people.  They were exploiting a loophole in California law that allowed the to flaunt their guns as long as the clip wasn't in them - which takes about two seconds to slap them in.   Later, they realized that this wasn't working and they pretended this was their "cause".  I heard one of them interviewed on TV and he was practically crying when he said "without my gun, someone could just walk up and punch me right in the nose".   I'm sorry, I know we are supposed to think these people who put their guns in our faces are strong, but I think they are weak. 
Cam Loon
Dec 22, 2013
+
1
2
1
 
 
nice to see the supreme court obey the law instead of making the law....isn't that precious!
Dennis Small
Dec 22, 2013
+
7
8
7
 
 
+Rob Gordon Most of people flaunting guns are the ones that are the problem ! They own them illegally ! Most people i know that own guns legally do not have to flaunt them and use them accordingly to what the laws are ! I will always own guns of protect me and my family from outlaws & government !  And yes like every thing else their are always a few bad apples in every bunch !
Oskar Haeger
Dec 22, 2013
+
2
3
2
 
 
Police would still have guns even if they were outlawed, right? They're not outlaws by definiton, more like... inlaws?
Sandra Vaughan
Dec 22, 2013
+
8
9
8
 
 
I am not American but Canadian and I do believe  in your rights so keep fighting
Manfred Schmidt
Dec 22, 2013
 
 
Ich finde die ganze Diskussion eigentlich total unnötig. Auch wir deutschen leben, wie viele andere Völker, sehr gut ohne dass wir Waffen tragen dürfen. Ich finde das es besser ist wenn NIEMAND, außer der Staatsgewalt, Waffen trägt. Wie leicht ist es doch die Waffe zu ziehen und damit zu versuchen meine Meinung durchzusetzen.
Du bist anderer Meinung ...? Ich habe die größere Waffe! .... ist doch eine sehr primitive Argumentation - findet ihr nicht? 
Translate
Gerald Dees
Dec 23, 2013
+
8
9
8
 
 
I don't own a fire arm but I do support the second amendment and stand your ground law's ! GREAT POST !
Gerald Dees
Dec 23, 2013
+
5
6
5
 
 
I don't own a fire arm but I do support the second amendment and stand your ground law's ! GREAT POST !
Gerald Dees
Dec 23, 2013
+
4
5
4
 
 
Great post Cam Loon with Supreme Court / The High court is suppose to uphold the constitution / Not create one that they prefer ! It takes a constitutional amendment thru the to override a U.S. Supreme Court ruling which is hard to achieve !
Cam Loon
Dec 23, 2013
+
6
7
6
 
 
+Gerald Dees the court has been known for it's creative corruption of the us constitution. the 2nd amendment was written by far greater men than any judge. the right to keep and bear arms never was a problem for washington, franklin, and jefferson or america. only in recent times have firearms become a danger in the hands of the criminals, corrupt and insane. what was good for my great great grand father is good for me.
Gerald Dees
Dec 23, 2013
+
3
4
3
 
 
+Cam Loon / Yes that is definitely so true ! Thank's for that input !
Cam Loon
Dec 23, 2013
+
1
2
1
 
 
+Gerald Dees merry christmas and a happy new year to you and all...to all a goodnight.
Akhil Dutta
Dec 23, 2013
+
2
3
2
 
 
Just remember that the original republic of the United States is no longer if force. It was replaced by a private munciple corporation called "United States of America" with the passage of the organic act of 1871...You'll thank me for this red pill later...
Tinajha James
Jan 12, 2014
 
 
I don't like u cause u white
Gerald Dees
Jan 12, 2014
 
 
Cam Loon/ hope you had a great holiday season! 
Meagan Watts
Jan 13, 2014
+
5
6
5
 
 
I carry a 45 auto army addition,Not To Show Off. But I live in Florida with 2 sons and Polk County is no joke w/ people around here. I'm not bragging, but stating that we all have our own reasons in life inwhich we carry a lethal weapon. I would NOT Hessitate to murder anyone who can hurt my child.Technachly It's not even for me,it's to keep my family as safe as possible. 🌹✨☀⭐
Meagan Watts
Jan 13, 2014
+
1
2
1
 
 
Rob Gordon... I concur with most. The only thing I would have to disagree with someone walking up to my family scaring and tromitising your family. Would you watch?
Rob Gordon
Jan 13, 2014
+
2
3
2
 
 
+Meagan Watts  Would I watch?  I never said people didn't have the right to defend themselves in their own homes, I was mostly talking about the guys parading around with guns who think that we will think they are "tough".  It is just the opposite actually -  I think they are weak.  Also the statistic that gun owners never want to hear - that your gun is far more likely to kill you or a family member than it is a criminal.  

 I have nothing against guns - family members have them, I had a roommate once who had so many guns the place was practically an armory.  I am in favor of regulation though - and I think the NRA has become a nutcase organization.    They are making responsible gun owners look bad. 
Meagan Watts
Jan 13, 2014
+
2
3
2
 
 
Any person including police, detective, sheriff ,judges, lawyers ex. A lot are very cerrupted. I guess we should allow these Devilish acts of terrorists to wipe out the good souls that still carry some positive influences to help the reconstruction of good faith in America. NOT! How do you think the church from thousands of years ago handled witches and murders? Before guns came in the world. Hung, tied to stakes, burned alive, drowned b4 or after being hung. They suffered horrific deaths. At least a firearm won't make you feel a blades slow kill. It was worth leaving torch Eris deaths, for the most part. 
Meagan Watts
Jan 13, 2014
+
2
3
2
 
 
+Rob Gordon again I will agree, but who's to say who really IS a horrible person. They come in costume, undetected, you wouldn't even see it coming.. 
scullcandi p
Mar 1, 2014
+
3
4
3
 
 
I shared public. AND I AM PROUD TO FLAUNT MY GUNS
Gerald Dees
Mar 1, 2014
+
2
3
2
 
 
Yes stand your ground laws! 
Mayra Pablo
Apr 16, 2014
+
2
3
2
 
 
Whats the freaking problem? ??...born and raised here in America. ..its our right to carry a gun...own...buy...fuck....just get a freaking permit...if u all think..those of us who carry are a problem. ...open your eye's. ...just bc I like going to the range or hunting..dosent make me a bad person. ..but when I go hiking/jogging/rest area....trust me I wont be a person that comes up on a missing list....really. ..its not for everyone. .but those who choose. ..let em...damm..its a damm shame..little by little as an American who votes pays taxes..not on welfare. ..cant carry......I come from a long line of gun carrier's. ....even my ma can shoot and she carries as well....I believe in self-defense. ...I also did Taekwondo self defense....dammmm....I believe in being aware..safe...and..free...thats the American dream no?...look on line who many people die ..from being mugged and raped and shot...kids even comming up missing. ...you should worry more about who their really talking to on the internet. ....dammm...
Mayra Pablo
Apr 16, 2014
+
2
3
2
 
 
To everyone who carry..a firearm...dont be ashamed....this world aint no.. Mary Poppins I just can't believe this is a big thing I mean look around are your kids safe do they know self defense where do you live at I mean come on
Gerald Dees
Apr 16, 2014
 
 
Mayra Pablo way to go for this is a great post and stand your ground laws are necessary especially this day in age and again great input. 
Mayra Pablo
Apr 16, 2014
 
 
Cant seem to get this reposted..someone please send it to me.....
Mayra Pablo
Apr 16, 2014
 
 
Gerald Dees..can u send this post to me for some reason. ..I cant repost it..id owe u big time...thank u..
Gerald Dees
Apr 16, 2014
 
 
Mayra Pablo/ They certainly should not feel ashamed but feel WISE the way things are in this country these days as in WACKY. To carry a firearm is being SMART! 
Rob Gordon
Apr 16, 2014
+
1
2
1
 
 
I saw one of the "stand your ground guys on television" - they would parade around the beach area flaunting their guns to scare people.  In the interview, one of them was practically crying like a little girl - his said "without my gun, someone could just walk up and punch me in the nose - what would I do then?"
Mayra Pablo
Apr 16, 2014
+
1
2
1
 
 
Rob Gordon~~you have the right to feel how you do... Obviously its not for you but don't make a stir judgement upon those who do for those ignorant people he just show it off to intimidate the f**** stupid I am sorry but I still stand I will always vote for Americans to be able to carry a firearm for my protection for my family and our home...yes there are ignorant people wherever you go but don't let that haze ur eyes......Rob Gordon..I dont know you....but...let me say it to u like this... Let somebody tried to molest my children or rape are any harm...I have no remorse and killing you that's the problem so many prisons and jails just so they can come back out and do it again not with my family and I have that right.....if am camping/jogging/hiking. .....I will always carry. ...and I do vote....there's a smart way ...to handle things..my permit allows me my freedom. ...its obvious about how you feel....so no one can change ur mind.....unless ur daughter/son...come up missing or harmed in a way ...not even therapy can help...or mugged or robbed..or someone breaks into ur home while ur sleeping. ....
Mayra Pablo
Apr 16, 2014
+
2
3
2
 
 
P.s. Rob Gordon`````
Thats why you take a safety class...and a test to get ur permit....Duh. ...Safety always comes first....without a sound mind...you better not pick up that gun.... Hesitation is the problem that's way it's always been said don't pick up a gun unless you plan to use it I have nothing more to say safety beware... Self defense is a good offense
Lisa Brickle
Aug 4, 2014
+
1
2
1
 
 
Amen, I'm a member of the NRA and I also am a huge supporter of your Right To Stand Your Ground, stay your ass out my house and you want be shot,
Case closed
Lisa Brickle
Aug 4, 2014
 
 
Amen, I'm a member of the NRA and I also am a huge supporter of your Right To Stand Your Ground, stay your ass out my house and you want be shot,
Case closed
Rob Gordon
Aug 4, 2014
 
 
+Lisa Brickle You don't even know what the law is do you?   Anyway, muting this thread - the ignorance of some gun owners is stunning and makes me realize they really should be "well regulated" because of people like you.
Lisa Brickle
Aug 4, 2014
+
1
2
1
 
 
Yes, I do know the law, I've studied it long enough, I'm a legal advocate, I have a concealed weapon permit, very responsable, I'm a Sharp shooter, but if you break in my house with me, my children or my grands you're not breaking in to have tea, you're dead before you kill one if my loved ones
Rob Gordon
Aug 4, 2014
 
 
Yeah, well if you break into my house I will beat your face into a bloody pulp- - and if you shoot any members of my family with your gun,  I will hunt you down and hack you to pieces.

Isn't if fun being a troll and personalizing social networking posts like this+Lisa Brickle  I can tell the difference between responsible gun owners and people with a gun fetish and you seem to really get off on this.   Anyway, muting this thread now - you are not the kind of person I wish to associate with here, and I don't think you are doing the actual responsible gun owners any favors.
Lisa Brickle
Aug 4, 2014
+
1
2
1
 
 
I do not "Flaunt" my guns, I keep them where my grandchildren cannot get them, but I have also taught them that Guns are to be respected, never to play with, never even bought my 5 grandsons a toy gun, and want, my children have also taught them to respect guns,as they were taught, I am a Nurse as well, I take care of people, don't seek to ever hurt or kill anyone,but I will defend my family in a split second, I think you're the one with the problem sir, 
Lisa Brickle
Aug 4, 2014
+
1
2
1
 
 
It's a shame,you, the man? of the home would wait until your family members are shot, then hunt the killer down, what good that does for your family members that are already dead, sounds like a yellowback to me, just saying, 
Ronald Nesbit
Oct 28, 2014
 
 
Hell yeah I'll repost this!
S Spitz
Nov 12, 2014
+
1
2
1
 
 
+Rob Gordon first off your comment about your gun is more likely to used on you or your family is an anti-gun lie and has been debunked and your comments about the nra shows that you are getting your info from the anti-gun news media.

The nra us responsible for the instant background checks and almost all the improvements to gun laws in the last 30 years.
But you can go try to prove me wrong if you want.
Darian C
Nov 18, 2014
 
 
Wait, how is +Rob Gordon going to get close to the person if they have a gun? If I were to rob a house, I would not go alone and I would not wait to be hit by the bat.
Of course, I am not going to rob a house. This is just a theoretical scenario. But it is not to be taken lightly.
Jim Ed Avery
10:44 PM
 
 
No one's a criminal until they get caught.  Therefore,  every gun owner  is a potential crime waiting to happen if not already a criminal needing to find.

 Bad guns are good guns:  effectively producing desired intention(S) given amount of time.

 CRIMES!!!!!BEFORE CRIMINAL?NEEDING TO FIND!

SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL MASSACRE

On March 28, 2013, court documents released from the investigation showed that the school shooting had occurred in the space of less than five minutes with 156 shots fired. This comprised 154 shots from the rifle and two shots from the 10mm pistol. Lanza fired one shot from the Glock in the hallway and killed himself with another shot from the pistol to the head.

Can not be argued that those guns were not good guns before the good guys showed up with their bad guns;  bad guns from the perspective of their guns being on the clock 24/7.

In other words, not effectively producing desired intention given amount of time.

I know all this sounds redundant, but you have to with these kind of people and their abundant thoughts terminating cliches; one per every issue being debated.

No comments:

Post a Comment