JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Thursday, December 18, 2014

QUESTIONS ABOUT MMCA'S FALL PICNIC




-----Original Message-----
From: James Avery
Sent: Nov 24, 2014 12:13 AM
To: Mary Hinkel
Subject: Questions About MMCA's Fall Picnic

Hello Mary,

This is James "Jim Ed" Avery, the mentally disturbed resident at 1840 Mason Mill Road.

Just wanting to let you know that I enjoyed finally getting to meet you, having a chance chatting some with you that day we crossed path as you were passing out survey forms.

My first impression has me believing you to be a fair minded person.

Was hoping I could meet with you in person, anywhere of your choosing, asking a few questions about some of my observations during MMCA Fall Picnic. Would love to invite you into my home for this meeting; but understand if this would make you uncomfortable.

Also wanting to discuss my signs some and the DeKalb Recorders Court hearings over my signs; as well as, try explaining the reasons behind some of the even more so odd behavior of mine lately.

Well...hoping we can meet... discussing some of these concerns of mine. Would like both John Bugge and Patrick Noonan involved with this meeting; however expecting their association and/or loyalties with the Garys and Emory University more likely "discouraging" them from joining us.

But doing so... would probably be the first and only time I've been able witnessing so far... since this all started four years ago...a baby step...in the direction of "balanced vision" as opposed to "tragic vision of humankind."

If you haven't Googled it already, please do so. No point in me volunteering to you the meaning behind this phrase when...still... coming back around to me... that the three monkeys hanging by their neck off one arm of this cross... "racially"... motivated?

Absolutely not!

And I've explained them to enough people... already.

Going to end here with two quotes as an explanation to my "negative" behavior:

"30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear(?)sense, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
John 5:30 King James Version (KJV)

"His is hearing impaired. Be careful. He can be verbally aggressive."
~Bobby B. Rasulnia in complaint to DeKalb County Code Enforcers~"



Then we go from here.

Sincerely,

James Edward Avery, DVM
1840 Mason Mill Road
Decatur, Ga 30033
(404)788-9263
JimEdAvery@att.net
JEAveryDVM87@att.net

Blogs:

Barrel of Monkeys: Genesis in Reverse
http://www.anattemptathumility.blogspot.com/

HOMOPOLAR, GOD DAMN IT! HOMOPOLAR!
http://www.twistedpurplecow.blogspot.com/

?PURGATORY~(ROUND THREE)~DIALOGUE?
http://www.minusfleshequalswaterandspirits.blogspot.com/




***

Subject:Re: Questions About MMCA's Fall Picnic
From:hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net (hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net) 
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Monday, November 24, 2014 1:27 PM


Jim Ed: I appreciate your reaching out to me. If you don't mind, can we schedule something after the first week of December? I recently had surgery to remove a skin cancer on the top of my head and I'm having my stitches removed Dec 3rd. I'm keeping a low profile over the next few weeks, but I think I'll feel - and look - better after that.  So, let me contact you in December about a meeting.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Mary Hinkel


***


Subject: Re: Questions About MMCA's Fall Picnic
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 7:42 PM




Mary,

Thank you for answering my email.

Most certainly do not mind waiting until December, discussing a possible meeting.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jim Ed

p.s. Attached a few pics of wildlife taken from my backyard. I had been visited several times this summer by two eight point bucks. Wasn't aware there were two of them until both showed up the same day. One has a smaller rack of horns than the other.




***

Subject:Meeting Request
From:hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net (hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Thursday, December 11, 2014 4:08 PM


Jim Ed: Could we meet during the day next Thursday, Dec 18, at Einstein Bagel's?  (I like their coffee better than a lot of places.) And, if you don't mind, just list a few of the things you want to talk about with regards to the neighborhood. I have about 30-45 minutes available and would be happy to meet you to discuss your concerns.  Thanks, Mary Hinkel


***

Subject:Re: Meeting Request
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net;
Date:Thursday, December 11, 2014 11:04 PM



Mary,

Thank you for getting back to me. 

Next Thursday is fine.  My schedule is completely open, so anytime that is convenient for you.  Meeting at Einstein Bagel's is fine with me as well.  I can be kinda loud when I speak.  Might want to keep this in mind.

Mostly just want to talk about my signs and the weird behavior;  some of the reasons behind them.  

Wanting to express my concerns how Mason Mill Civic Association made no attempt discussing the issue of these signs with me before both Patrick Noonan and John Bugge writing in complaints to DeKalb County code enforcers; these complaints appearing to have been coordinated efforts along with both Janet and Bob Gary's emailed complaints.  

Was really hoping Patrick and John, most especially Patrick, joining us as I was wanting to hear their perspective on this court hearing; hear how Patrick was retelling his version of our story?  Who were these people making up our audience we had that day?  Why they did not look anything like your average stereotypical African-American criminals  being herded into these other packed courtrooms as if they were nothing more than cattle?  

 Why it had to be Judge Nelly "FUCK THE LORAX"  Withers hearing our case?  Did you know she is  DeKalb County Recorders Court first Hispanic judge as well as claiming a proud American believing she an inspiration to all first generation "legal" immigrants?  That she received her law degree from Mercer University; same university from which General Robert E. Lee received a honorary degree?  

Why not Judge Weintraub the Methodist who dismissed himself both of my two appearances?  Why did he get so angry when I asked for the reason he was dismissing himself from hearing this case the first time I met the infamous Mrs. Withers soon after?  etc.  etc. etc...  

Also, wanting to find out more as to how Charles Bliss got away with violating DeKalb County's Green laws.  You seemed to know a good bit about it that day we first met and talked.  Even about the property behind me.  Why I was never contacted by anyone in the neighborhood about the uproar over these trees being removed?  Wanting to tell you how I first found out what was going on with this property actually bordering mine (as opposed to these four neighbors Bobby confessed before even moving into this house they were considering restraining orders against) and the two phone conversations I  had with the county agency when calling in my complaints and what I witness since those calls to the county.

Also curious if the picnic disbanded so quickly because of me having made an appearance this time?

Even Ann Hudson behavior was peculiar?

Genuinely hope we are able having this meeting,

Jim Ed



***


Subject: Re: Meeting Request
From: hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net (hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net)
To: jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Friday, December 12, 2014 8:46 AM




Jim Ed, I can't answer these questions, except for the picnic one. The picnic was from 4-6, and I believe you came a little after 5, so, no the picnic did not disband b/c of your presence. I appreciate that you did not wear your scary hat (one with knife through it), that you brought a dessert, that you seemed genuinely interested in meeting people, and that you did not use the picnic as a forum to express your views. In other words, you were a good neighbor there. I would venture to say most people did not know who you were, and those that did were probably just surprised to see you.


As to the other questions, they are in the past and I have no knowledge of the how's and why's, only that they happened. I am not aware of anyone "retelling" the story of what happened. Our lives are all busy and there are a number of issues facing our neighborhood (cityhood, annexation, park work, development), so you are not an item of discussion. No one has brought your signs or inflatables to my attention so far.


I believe you did tell me some of what is behind your "weird behavior" (your words, not mine) when we talked in the fall, so there's no need to discuss this again.


If you would like to talk about how you can better connect to our community and be a better neighbor, I'm happy to talk with you.


You may want to keep in mind that I am a timid soul who does not like foul language or loud behavior, so if I feel embarrassed in public I will leave.


Shall we meet at 9:30 next Thursday?


Mary


***

Subject: Re: Meeting Request
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Saturday, December 13, 2014 12:21 AM




Mary,

Einstein Bagel Thursday Dec. 18th at 9:30 A.M. is fine.

Looking forward to this meeting.

Thank you,

Jim Ed

***


Subject: Re: Meeting Request
From: hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net (hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net)
To: jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Saturday, December 13, 2014 8:24 AM





Ok, see you then.


***

Mary did not even do me the courtesy of looking up the meaning of "Tragic Vision of Humankind".

Or letting me read to her the meaning of "Tragic Vision of Humankind"  while we were at Einstein Bagel this morning.



And I even discussed with Mary that first time we bumped into each other, while I was blowing off the sidewalk along the back side of the fence belonging to our neighborhood's Mr. Bliss,  how Tebow  inspired 3 million plus couch potatoes into exposing themselves to the Gospel was nothing but one big collective yawn.

THEY ALREADY HEARD IT!  JUST DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS JOHN 3:16!

It's not enough to be busy; so are the ants.

The question is:
What are we being busy about?


I was not impressed.




Guess I will just have to start showing up early for these neighborhood picnics.



No comments:

Post a Comment