JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Anitacock: "WTF did that COWARD JAMES WAGNER EXIT THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF HIS CAR??"





AnitaCock 
WTF did that COWARD JAMES WAGNER EXIT THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF HIS CAR?? WTF IS HE TRYING 
TO HIDE???!! Dr. Avery, please oh please tell us what he said about your yard & what ever else. Did 
President James Wagner did any thing when Black Lives matter was written ever were because I am sure 
some student did not like that but oh sorry they was conservative Republican and they just have to except it as free speech. Or how about when B Sanders name was written on side walks or how about when remarks
about Conservatives was written as well have a feeling if the Republicans Student went to his office and cry about it he would have told them to leave and not come back. Yes President James Wagner is a Left Wing Nuts LibTARD Progressive DemocRAT who will protect the 
Left Wing Nuts Liberals Progressive student but he will not protect the right to Free Speech of a Conservative.
Goes to show you that their's is a two sided one for the Democrats and one for Republican and the Republican
get shafted by the DemoCRAPS and they take away their Freedom of Speech. Time to take away their Freedom of Speech and see how they like it . Plus the name of Trump upsetting some one is hard to believe , unless they are pussy and cry babies .  
P.S. Dosn't that PHUCK TARD WAGNER KNOW THAT ANTIQUE CARS POLLUTE THE AIR MORE 
THAN CAR'S FROM THE 60'S, 70'S & 80'S??? Typical Lib'TARD' for ya; no concern for clean air or the 
environment. Sure they 'talk the talk but sure in hell don't WALK THE WALK! TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!
Jim Ed Avery 
+AnitaCock Good question AnitaCock! Maybe I approached him too fast...blocking his exit left side of  automobile? Or maybe even violating his personal space too quickly; him reflectively backing himself out of my personal space the only direction he could finding himself in my personal space again? I really don't know the answer to your question?

However, I'm finding it amusing, one of the inaudible things remember saying to James Wagner while we were talking far side of vehicle away from the camera; "I once had someone telling me, 'If you go too far to the left, you end up back on the right.' " To which James reacted by shrugging his shoulders at the same time turning both palms ups along with a smile I'm interpreting as...

"I don't know what to tell you?" or "No comment." Poor guy. Had me all over him no matter which direction he tried going until finally backing himself 
out of my driveway the same way he pulled in. LOL

http://minusfleshequalswaterandspirits.blogspot.com/2016/06/welcome-back-to-nextdoor-james.html

The above is a link to an article uploaded to my blog. Among this long chain of me responding to 
postings uploaded to the Internet by other neighborhood Nextdoor members of mine before becoming a Nextdoor member myself only in an attempt calling them out on their perniciousness and prevarications before eventually having my account suspended, more about this encounter of mine with our Emory University President James Wagner.

"I think all the rookies had a good time with it," Tebow said. "It was something to give everybody a 
laugh, something also to build chemistry.". Having a comment in mind I came across among postings by readers reacting to an article written 
about our Miracle Baby's tonsure haircut:
"We laugh and enjoy the moment. Liberals scream and holler 'bring on the media!'" Although Tebow was good natured about his "hazing," it was painfully obvious, many others, 
unable reading this same article the same way: What follows was my reply to this one comment I saw as being both dismissive and indifferent of 
the many testimonials having already been posted; zero degrees of empathy: "There's a big difference between someone able stopping but instead chooses going along with his
hazing and someone having had their personal spaces violated although their heads not bashed in 
with a rock. In both cases, I do believe it is you who laughs and enjoys the moments." Tell me some about youself AnitaCock. For some reason I'm wanting to believe you to be more likely a "Log Cabin Drag Queen" even if truly one of Emory's Conservative students?
Which next door neighbor of mine you be?

AnitaCockAnitaCock10 hours ago
Jim, i can't send you a private response; big brother GOOGLE must of got rid of that option.
*** 

NEXTDOOR~?~SUPPORT

Picture of James Avery
James Avery from Mason Mill5d ago

Oh btw...Supervisor Silver with a crew of Code Enforcers showed up Saturday morning before I had a chance putting my signs up for the day. Sorry! No citation this time around. And also learned that Officer Gordon is no longer assigned this case? Both him and Officer Lorena (the one writing me up first time around) were no longer assigned to this area...?

mmmmmmh?

Are you guys aware I had gone downtown Decatur December 8th and file a complaint against myself. Personally letting them know that I was in violation of county code ordinances. That I even insisted they make it "high priority" the same as James Wagner's "high priority" complaint.

When I didn't hear from them, I went back again December 22nd trying to get a copy of my file. Was told by a Supervisor Adams that they couldn't let me have a copy or even inspect this file until after the case had been closed; but was told a Officer Gordon had been assigned the case. I even explained to Supervisor Adams the reason why I filed the complaint against myself was because I was wanting them to come out and write me up for a citation for having five signs out in my yard (one sign over the four I'm allowed).

Why are they waiting several months later as well as responding to someone else complaint.

First they ignore my complaint about Mr. Bliss violation of the green laws. Now they have even ignored my complaint against myself.

And the fact this action took place right after President James Wagner of Emory University just happened to be taking his vintage automobile for a drive through our neighborhood one Saturday afternoon as I'm doing my flagging dance and cluelessly stopped and talked with me. Well as usual, I did all the talking. He mostly just tried to get away. LOL

Was not even aware that the Emory Police had an active file against me they won't let me inspect either; FOR STALKING JAMES WAGNER!

LOL! LOL! LOL!

We talked some about how the crime scene figures James Wagner having parked his vintage automobile on top of represented the nine black Methodists killed recently in Charleston, S.C. by a twenty-one year old Confederate flag waving youth. Talked some about how we agreed that we were against the death penalty. Then I brought up the one exception with me; the recent execution of Kelly Gissendaner who was the only woman Georgia had on death row. How with her, it was "FRY BABY, FRY!." How it was important to me that the preachers didn't get their confirmation bias.

You should have seen James run after I showed him the [SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO PICK THE GUN UP BEFORE YOU CAN PUT THE GUN DOWN] sign next, pointing out to him that standing in front of the [WHITE METHODIST "GOD SPECIALIZES IN HAPPY ENDINGS] sign where two pastors of Glenn Memorial UMC.

How he bolted!

LOL! LOL! LOL!


 ***











No comments:

Post a Comment