JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

SOLVED: Change.org Help Center

***





***

Jeaverydvm87
June 23, 2016 11:14
Comments posted by me in defense to comments posted to a petition against me by a neighbor were 
deleted?
unable logging onto account?


Muhammad Paracha
June 24, 2016 16:10

Hello James,

Thank you for contacting the Change.org Help Center.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble logging into your account. It appears your account has been 
closed. I have escalated your request to a senior support representative for further action. Someone will be in touch as soon as we have more information for you. We appreciate your patience in the 
meantime. 

Feel free to contact us if we can be further assistance.

Best wishes,

Muhammad
Change.org Help Center


Jeaverydvm87June 25, 2016 01:51
Here's a couple of links to blog articles of mine that might provide more information about this 
neighborhood conflict:


My blog posting are more of a mixed media collage and can be hard to follow my logic. Just thinking
they might give you some idea of who I am..?


Jeaverydvm87June 26, 2016 15:19
I did sign this petition. Can you tell me if my signature still on this list?


Jeaverydvm87Thursday at 17:03
Any idea how much longer I'm needing to wait before an answer as to my status?


Change.org Help CenterThursday at 17:23
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Your account was permanently disabled for repeated violations of our 
Community Guidelines. 

Best regards,
Change.org 



Jeaverydvm87Thursday at 19:24
Hello,
Before my account was permanently disabled for repeated violations of your Community Guidelines, 
was I given any warning/notice that I had been violating Community Guidelines?


Jeaverydvm87Saturday at 12:38
I'm believing that I had a legit question asked of you still waiting for an answer?


Jeaverydvm87Saturday at 12:58
Here's another question: 
What was the "Community Guidelines" that I repeatedly violated? Who was it having reported/flagged 
my comments/attempts defending myself against the perniciousness and prevarications about me 
being posted up to this petition petitioning DeKalb County enforce it code ordinances against me when
I'm really the one should be the decision maker? 

Snyder vs. Phelps: 
ONLY THING STOPPING A BAD GUY WITH A GUN IS A GOOD GUY WITH A GUN?
When having two of the same thing you only need but one: THANK GOD FOR DEAD SOLDIERS! 

As a father thought his son died protecting our first amendment rights to freedom of speech/freedom of 
expression while DON'T ASK/DON'T TELL was still in effect, how do we even know that DEAD SOLDIER
 wasn't a FAGGOT as well. 

When having two of the same thing you only need but one: I'M GUESSING ONLY THING STOPPING A 
BAD FAGGOT WITH A BUNCH OF SIGNS IN HIS YARD IS A TOKEN FAGGOT WITH A PETITION? 

What was it then, THIS DEAD SOLDIERS, died protecting? 

Was it Bobby's aesthetic beauty? Bobby's property value? Bobby's general public welfare? 

If you haven't yet, go online and take the virtual tour of my NEXtDOOR.COM NEIGHBOR'S (which btw 
I'm also barred due to violating community guidelines in my attempts defending myself against the same
perniciousness and prevarications) "HOLLYWOOD HOUSE" which is up for sale minus all the trees that were there originally (993 Vistavia Circle).

I suppose Bobby's Iranian kinfolks could say the same thing about their Uranium Enrichment Program:
"IT'S THEIR MONEY AND THEY CAN SPEND IT HOWEVER THEY WANT!"


Jeaverydvm87
Saturday at 13:01
HOLLYWOOD HOUSE! MY GOD! WHAT'S IT MADE OF? CALIFORNIA'S REDWOOD FOREST?!


***


Jeaverydvm87 submitted this request

Status

SOLVED

Assigned to
Change.org Help Center
First name
James
Last name
Avery
I am...
Being petitioned by someone using Change.org
Operating System
Windows Vista
Browser
Chrome
Petition URL
https://www.change.org/p/dekalb-county-dekalb-county-enforce-code-of-ordinances-at-1840-mason-mill-road



***

LOL

No answer except...

Status
 SOLVED

No comments:

Post a Comment