JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Thursday, July 28, 2016

NEXT?DOOR SUPPORT: M & J Thomas

Supporters

We are so offended and even frightened at the offensive language on the many signs and bizarre behavior of the occupant in front of the house on Mason Mill in Decatur. Surely there is something that can be done to end this. I have seen it for years but it seems it has increased significantly. We wonder where this will lead to and ask that steps be taken to cease this activity.
M. Thomas
M & J Thomas, Decatur, GA
7 hours ago



Hate crimes and incitement of hatred and violence towards protected classes are ILLEGAL!
Jean De Oliveira, Atlanta, GA
2 weeks ago



Appalling. This man needs mental help.
Lori Cobbs, Atlanta, GA
4 weeks ago



Because such an abusive display has no place in the public eye.
Jennifer Brooks, Atlanta, GA
1 month ago



My children are exposed to frightening visuals. My daughter has nightmares about strangled monkeys. The foul language is horrible. House prices will go down,
Jill Cooper, Atlanta, GA
1 month ago



I was in that neighborhood looking at a home for sale. I chose not to pursue the home after seeing this guy and hearing he's been an ongoing problem.
Brett Clay, Decatur, GA
1 month ago



Distracting for drivers
Ashley Bryant, Atlanta, GA
1 month ago



This is a total distraction and disturbing situation
Amy Wilson, Decatur, GA
1 month ago



These signs in this man's yard were so offensive. I can't believe it is legal for him to write such obscene words. I had my children in the car with me. They were so upset by what they read. I am disgusted that he has not been arrested or stopped!!
cindy crouch, atlanta, GA
1 month ago



I am a kid and this made me very traumatized because he wrote such hateful things
Shayna Rabinovitz, Atlanta, GA
1 month ago



I'm a 13 year old girl and seeing this is traumatizing. This changed my life and how I look at it. I know the amendment says freedom of speech but that has this has gone too far . I know many people feel this way! This man come out and point guns at cars and yells at them! Kid will see this and it will ruin there life. I cry every night because of it! Make it stop please! 
- Emma
Emma Crouch, Atlanta, GA
1 month ago



We are concerned with the message on the signs and pictures used on the signs of our staff with threatening comments.
Sandra Mullins, Decatur, GA
1 month ago



It is offensive to drive down the street, he at times seems to threaten cars and yells when you try to walk by. It is a shame that we cannot walk sown the street. 
I actually looked at buying a house on this street and did not because of him.
marybeth HAYES, Decatur, GA
1 month ago



My grandparents live across the street from the house in question. They have faced years of harassment and they were in essence force from the home they lived in for over 60 years. I, and every other member of our family, simply want my grandparents to live their golden years in peace.
William Gary, Pearl, MS
1 month ago



This man is a nuisance and a hazard to traffic. His signs are frequently offensive.
Ron McCauley, Atlanta, GA
1 month ago



I would also note that when I drove down Mason Mill Road past his house on June 15, 2016 he pointed his right hand at me as if it were a gun and used his thumb to "pull the trigger." This is threatening behavior that cannot be allowed to escalate.
Lisa Kotora, Atlanta, GA
1 month ago



These signs and antics are a traffic hazard to MM motorists and offensive for children. Motorists are often captive to signs with disturbed no language and incoherent rants that are a reflection of the resident's mental illness.
Jason Goldstein, Decatur, GA
2 months ago



Ordinances should be enforced in neighborhoods. He is a nuisance and eyesore to the street with his ugly, hateful rhetoric.
Charlotte Neil, Decatur, GA
2 months ago



This is beyond distracting to drivers. It creates a danger and frankly the content of the signs is threatening. I strongly encourage those who are in a place to effect change to go view the yard and see just what a significant distraction this is.
Sarah Anderson, Atlanta, GA
2 months ago



I drive past every day to and from work. It is a maniacal rage of rude,vulgar and offensive items. Purposely distracting drivers. No clear message or reason other than to annoy neighbors. Abuse of overstated freedom of expression. Many times has fowl language and suggestive themes.
Robert Feil, Dectur, GA
2 months ago


No comments:

Post a Comment