JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Mason Mill Petition to Enforce Code of Ordinances Regarding Signs at 1840 Mason Mill Rd


Mason Mill Petition to Enforce Code of Ordinances Regarding Signs at 1840 Mason Mill Rd

A petition has been forwarded to residents of the Mason Mill neighborhood by the Mason Mill Civic Association concerning the lack of code enforcement regarding the signs at 1840 Mason Mill Rd. The petition was created to “keep pressure on the county to act in this matter and to ensure that the community’s voice is heard in upcoming meetings with county staff – and later before the hearing judge…. We are greatly disturbed by the number, design characteristics, content, and location of signs and activities in the front yard of 1840 Mason Mill Road. Many of the signs use offensive language and present distasteful, provocative and abusive content….”

  1. James Edward Avery
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    I’m the resident at 1840 Mason Mill Road. Just wanting to be sure you are aware that I’ve sort of co-opted the petition by insisting we tag the enforcement of DeKalb County’s Green Laws…CONSISTENTLY…and…COUNTY WIDE… onto this petition. Where would this leave us in the long run with our Green Laws always losing out to property value.
    Screw t his goal petty goal of 500 supporters they are currently aiming for!
    LET’S GO FOR 7 BILLIONS!
    If we can’t do this, then I question your integrity…
    Sincerely yours,
    Jim Ed
    Reply 
  2. James Edward Avery
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    I’ve made no request asking my court hearing be moved to July 12th. In fact, I showed up for my court hearing June 28th as I was told. Although they claimed I was mailed a notice on May 12th that the court hearing had been rescheduled, I did not receive a notice informing me of the schedule change. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Pathetic really. I’ve been willing all along meeting with you and discussing these signs of mine, but no; that apparently is not an option. I’m convinced that you are all nothing more than a bunch of agnostics anonymous pseudo-erotomaniacs. They’s just no other explanation able explaining the behaviors I’m witnessing. It’s your intervention that’s happening now!
    Reply 

No comments:

Post a Comment