JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Monday, October 20, 2014

DEAR BIG SISTER: FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND :OUR BOY'S COME A LONG WAY!

Subject: FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND?
From: James Avery (jimedavery@att.net)
To: donna.devine@sbcglobal.net;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Monday, October 20, 2014 1:06 PM



Dear Big sister,







"A son's a son until he gets him a wife.  
A daughter's a daughter all her life."


Remembered something mother told me during one of your more recent visits to Atlanta.

Mother said a teacher cried when hearing about an incident involving me that took place while in middle school.

I remember telling mother this story, but I do not remember telling you.

Would you mind sending me this story as you remember telling it to another teacher... in an email?

I'm curious to see how it was retold.

Also click on the following link to a new blog I've started; ?PURGATORY~(6!9)~DIALOGUE?


Tell me if you see anything odd about the picture of me and you taken when I was living in Jacksonville, Florida.

Why this picture posted so large to my blog baffles me. It should have been no larger than the others..?

Love you,




Jim Ed


***


"Our boy has come a long way since his dad taught him seventh grade math."
~(Mike's Mom)~


***
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live an die on this day




***

Subject: Fw: From the campaign trail
From: James Avery (jimedavery@att.net)
To: jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Monday, October 20, 2014 12:31 PM



On Monday, October 20, 2014 12:24 PM, Rosalynn Carter <info@carterforgovernor.com> wrote:


James-
The last few weeks have been a whirlwind traveling around the state encouraging Georgians to get out and vote for Jason. But I wanted to take a minute to tell you about his better half, Kate.
I’ve had the privilege of joining Kate many times on the campaign trail. As a mother and teacher, she cares deeply about education and understands the challenges Georgia families are facing. She and Jason are wonderful parents to our great grandchildren.
As a former First Lady myself, believe me when I tell you that Kate will be a phenomenal First Lady for our state. But this race is incredibly close and we need your help to win.
Will you help me elect Jason our next governor and Kate our next First Lady? Contribute $5 today: carterforgovernor.com/First-Lady
Jimmy and I appreciate all you’ve already done for Jason and Kate.
Sincerely,
Rosalynn
Facebook logo twitter logo
www.CarterForGovernor.com


***

Do not get me wrong.  I will be voting for Jason Carter.  

Would vote for Mike Avery Ross had I still lived in Arkansas.  The fact that he would have been a hometown boy (more on this story involving Sunday school teachers of mine First United Methodist Church of Prescott, Arkansas another time) or even blood related (his mother is cousin to my father plus those these two sharing a cousin who killed his father while hopping up and down on a mattress thrown on top of pop) would not be the reasons.

I do understand that one campaigns from black and white; one governs from grey.

But ghee whiz!

The one in Arkansas voting against "Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Act"; in other words, throwing his cousin, me,  under the yellow school bus in order to further his political ambition.  

I would call this, along with Methodist Mike Ross being Pro Amendment Two,  against gun control laws, being a proponent of "Domestic Violence".  

With Arkansas being in the top ten states with women murdered by men, I have to ask;
would me having stayed in Arkansas, a state redder than Georgia, have made life happier/easier for anyone had I married one of these women instead and starting breeding
...MORE...
 "Pro-Lifes"?

Really!
Tougher laws against domestic violence the "right" answer...again?!


The other one in Georgia, although for "Gay's Right to Marry", selling out to the Baptist voting for the "guns everywhere act"; Baptist churches seeing this as them having more autonomy.

As long as they don't bring these guns inside the perimeter, I guess I'm okay with it.  Maybe they are having women problems outside the perimeter?

Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment