JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Thursday, October 23, 2014

YARD SIGNS: NON-VIOLENT PROTEST :CHILDREN NEVER REALLY GROW UP UNTIL THEIR PARENTS DIE


Two days ago, as I was taking pictures of signs in my yard along with the inflatables, a black lady I would guess about my age, maybe older, was taking a walk on sidewalk passing through my yard.  

I stopped her and asked her opinion about my latest sign.

GOD
 HAS GOT TO BE 
THE 
BIGGEST 
M*TH*R  F**CK*R 
OF 
THEM ALL
~(!?!)~

She reacted surprised at first, but didn't protest after I explained God as being Omniscience, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omnibenevolence. 

She even laugh at the punch line.

"WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE BIGGER...
HIS 
MOTHER!?!

Found out she considered herself a Democrat.

So...
I brought up the issue of "sagging";
asking for her thoughts on this subject.

Although she already knew the reasons for young African-American males dressing this way, 
she objected; 
thought it disrespectful.

I agreed with her in my objection not wanting to see it myself either.

However I sided with these young males right to protest.

They were needing sympathy, understanding, as well as help.

It was a fair protest.

As well as non-violent.

Then she asked me about another sign happened to have in my yard that day; 
what was it about?

IS WHAT
YOU ARE
LIVING FOR WORTH
CHRIST
DYING FOR?
CHILDREN NEVER
REALLY GROW UP
UNTIL THEIR
PARENTS
??DIE??


"Are we not all God's children," 
I answered?
MY MOTHERS LIFELONG MISSION TO END HER LIFE
"Maybe humanities refusal letting go of God, letting God die, just our way of refusing to grow up...?"

Our conversation that day went pretty well I thought. 

There were topics we did not come to an agreement.  

But it was this last discussion we had, 
I could tell she was made uncomfortable as she returned to her walk.

Having neither agreed nor disagreed.

EMORY POLICE: MOTHER OF THREE

I explained to her what had been the source of my inspiration for this sign:
 a book written by a daughter about her relationship with a mother who had decided, 20 years in advance, that she was going to die at the age of seventy.   That this woman was going to do everything conventionally recommended as far as her health was concerned; but only up until the age of seventy.  

Then she wanted her daughter to finish growing up.

Once thought...




can never be unthought again.

No comments:

Post a Comment