JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Monday, October 20, 2014

EMORY POLICE: MOTHER OF THREE?

Paid a visit to Emory Police this afternoon.  This was my third visit trying to get copies of my records.  On my way there, while sitting at a redlight corner of Clairmont Road and North Decatur Road, found myself staring at the license plate of the car in front of me.

MTHR0F3


       




Mother of three?







  Interesting. 

Another synchronicity.

Had just made a sign with the following words; with plans for a second one to pair with this one containing the punchline
   
GOD 
HAS GOT TO BE
THE
 "BIGGEST MOTHER FUCKER" 
OF
 THEM ALL 
~(!?!)~

If we are going to define 
GOD 
as being 
OMNIPOTENT, OMNISCIENT, OMNIBENEVOLENT, OMNIPRESENT...
he better be!

If not,
 he's got some more growing to do before he can claim this title!!!

What could possibly be bigger...?


HIS MOTHER?!?

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]
“How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”
Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”[d]
“How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.
10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things?11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”[g]

FUTURE>O=PAST
GOD IS THE ETERNAL


 


AND NOT



  


TWO OR THREE



Anyway!

Long story made short...
Officer Meek wasn't aware of a
 restraining order against me.  


Even
 specifically asked him,
"So I can't be arrested showing up for
 Sunday service at Glenn Memorial?"

He would have someone get in touch 
with me; how we ended this visit.



This picture kinda freaking me out!

First time they've mixed using two different pictures.

Should I complain to Google?

LOL

;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment