JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Friday, October 3, 2014

MIKE ROSS GOVERNOR: Equal Pay for Equal Work

Subject: Equal pay for equal work
From: Mike Ross (info@mikeross.com)
To: jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Friday, October 3, 2014 2:05 PM



Mike Ross
james,

Women in Arkansas are paid 77 cents for every dollar men earn, and our state is ranked 35th in the country in our progress towards gender pay equity.

That's unacceptable.

I want my daughter to have the same opportunities to succeed as my son, and I want the same for every Arkansan across this state. That's why I released my "Fair Pay and Equal Opportunity Plan" today, and why I'm asking you to stand with me so I can help level the playing field as governor.

When women earn equal pay for equal work, all Arkansans do better. Our communities, big and small, thrive when our people thrive -- all our people.

Stand with me to end wage discrimination in Arkansas. Click here to endorse my "Fair Pay and Equal Opportunity Plan" now.

My "Fair Pay and Equal Opportunity Plan" is a list of key objectives that will strengthen the state's equal pay laws and will guide my work as governor to ensure equal pay for equal work. Most importantly, my plan will protect employees against retaliation for raising concerns about gender-based wage discrimination and will help women and their employers better recognize pay disparities in the first place.

Each year, I'll also publish an annual report about pay inequity in the workplace to measure Arkansas's progress and recommend ways to accelerate that progress. And I'll be sure to recognize those employers who excel in promoting pay equity for their employees.
These are simple and straightforward, yet powerful steps that can be taken to help guarantee equal pay for equal work in Arkansas.

I believe it is past time for Arkansas to become more than just the Land of Opportunity -- we must be the Land of Equal Opportunity. If you stand with me today and after I'm elected governor, we can ensure both men and women in Arkansas have access to fair pay and equal opportunity in the workplace.

Women and men in Arkansas deserve equal pay for equal work. Click here to endorse my "Fair Pay and Equal Opportunity Plan" now to help make it happen.

Thanks for helping me ensure my daughter -- and all Arkansas women -- can be free from wage discrimination in the workplace.
Sincerely,
Mike Ross
TAKE ACTION »


Paid for by Mike Ross for Governor


Mike Ross for Governor
P.O. Box 22300
Little Rock, AR 72221

No comments:

Post a Comment