JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Saturday, October 18, 2014

ProjectYellowcake.com - The Scoop...

ProjectYellowcake.com - The Scoop...: When I was a kid I got baptized. I sat in church on Sunday’s and listened. I am not exaggerating this at all. I don’t remember even one profound thing ever said. The truth is I didn’t understand any of it. It was like a foreign language. I stood up when everyone else did, and I sat when they did too. I was bussed from my neighborhood. I thought this was the goodness of the church. A desire to carry its message. Looking back, I came to understand. Fuel was cheap. For every ass you could fit in a seat you had the potential of getting 10 percent.






We were poor. I remember my mom scraping together change, from wherever it came from, to give us. We were directed to stick it in the basket. The trey. I never knew why. I just did. Like a herded cattle. Just going with the flow. I didn’t hate those Sunday’s. I was just bored to death. It didn’t take long for me to resent having to go. As I get older, and look back, I understand more as to why.

No comments:

Post a Comment