JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Thursday, October 2, 2014

MIKE ROSS GOVERNOR: The Only Plan To Stop Domestic Violence?

Subject: The only plan to stop domestic violence
From: Mike Ross (info@mikeross.com)
To: jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2014 11:04 AM



Mike Ross
james,
About two and a half months ago, I shared with you a plan I've been working on for a very long time -- a plan that would dramatically reduce domestic violence in our state.

So today, on the first day of Domestic Violence Awareness Month, I want to ask you again to stand with me, and support my plan to take real action to stop domestic violence.

Do you think it's time for Arkansas to take strong action to stop domestic violence? Click here to support my plan.

Nearly thirty years ago, the first Domestic Violence Awareness Month was observed and it helped build a wave of public support for real action that led to the passage of the landmark Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).

I'm proud that I had the opportunity to vote to reauthorize VAWA in Congress, to have fought off attempts to weaken the law, and to have drawn attention to the work we still have to do at the state level.

But while awareness campaigns are critically important, the lives of the men, women, and children harmed on a daily basis by domestic violence are too important to stop there. We have to do more than just talk about the problem -- we have to act. That's exactly why I released my "Tougher, Smarter Crime Reduction Plan for Arkansas" in July.

I'm still the only candidate to develop a real plan to address domestic violence here in Arkansas -- a plan I developed in consultation with law enforcement, prosecutors, defense attorneys, judges, policymakers, and victim advocates. With their help -- and yours -- I'll make tackling domestic violence one of my top priorities as governor.

But to get there, I need your support now. By pledging to stand with me, on the first day of Domestic Violence Awareness Month, you can help me turn awareness of domestic violence into the concrete action we need.

Stand with me, and declare your support for stronger laws, better training for officials, and more funding for support programs and shelters. Click here to stand up to domestic violence.

Thanks for helping me stop domestic violence in our state.

Sincerely,
Mike Ross
TAKE ACTION »


Paid for by Mike Ross for Governor



Mike Ross for Governor
P.O. Box 22300
Little Rock, AR 72221
***


















Would love to ask my distant cousin running for Governor of Arkansas, considering he voted against the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act, would anything have improved or anyone happier had I stayed and married one of these women instead. 

Although gay,  nothing to benefit from speaking up for these men,  I do not believe tougher penalties are the answer.  Getting these women away from these abusive relationship should be the priorities.  No problem with funding for support groups and shelters.  

I'm definitely a firm believer  in diffusion of responsibility and refuse to believe the abuser is totally to blame.  

Immediate family, friends, relatives, neighbors, etc. are all guilty;  looking the other way, refusing to acknowledge, feigning ignorance.

Back to this vote by my cousin Mike "Avery" Ross against the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act;  to some degree, he's guilty of the same crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment