JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Friday, October 24, 2014

DEAR MIKE: NEED A SPONSOR

Subject: PROJECT CRICKETT
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: mike@mikeross.com;
Cc: wagner@emory.edu; bertgary@netdoor.com; alicer@glennumc.org; owen@clairmontpres.org; sharon@stbartsatlanta.org; office@central-ucc.org; bethlp@stmarkumc.org; jnoblitt@stmarkumc.org; fred@clairmonthills.org; cpitts@cccgeorgia.org; josha@glennumc.org; bev@stbartsatlanta.org; bskarda@phumc.com; cboone@ajc.com;
Bcc:
Date: Friday, October 24, 2014 12:33 AM



Dear Mike,

Would kindly take the time readying the following blog articles of mine and dropping me a line on your thoughts.






I'm trying to use your story getting attention to my story which is really our story.

Is it fair for ones problem to be considered a psychosis if the triggers for his supposedly bipolar-ism is the confirmation/congeniality/survivors bias of others?

By no means am I saying I'm free of them. But more than willing listening to anyone caring enough telling me more than:


"Why am I such an ASSHOLE!?"

or

"Go get help for my crystal meths addiction!"

or

"Go get help for a mental disability."


Well, anything I could possibly tell a psychiatrist is already uploaded to the Internet dispersed over three blogs:





Shop them around and have some send me their professional opinions. Will be more than willing to consider whatever they have to say; then we go from there.

The bulk of them, also, written under the influence of crystal meths.

Do not get me wrong. No one wants off this crystal meths more than I do. I tire out quickly, get short of breath when exerting myself physically in any way, my feet swell up, but worse....how dismissive everyone else is of anything, I have to say , when trying to explain what it is I'm needing help with first before the addiction can be dealt with effectively.

And this is where the Methodist Church come into play:

Mike AVERY Ross... did my mother fail me...continuing taking me to First United Methodist Church of Prescott, Arkansas... after my father ...stopped going?"

I'm calling you on the "Christian values" we were both raised, only few miles apart.

And I can not help but notice an odd parallel between three sets of Methodist sons:

Mine, James E. Avery, D.V.M; the youngest of three born to Dr. Charles Denson Avery, M.D. and his wife Betty Jo Wolfe, R.N. turn full time housewife...health service.

You, Mike Avery Ross, Blue Dog Democrat politician; only child born to two teachers...public service.

And George Robert Gary, Jr. MDiv; first born son to George Robert Gary, Sr. MDiv ThD and his wife Janet Claire Segers Gary...Ministry.

And the synchronicity doesn't end here; there's lots more...for example-U.S. Representative for Texas's 10th congressional district Michael McCaul the richest congressman.

Anyway, drop me a line. Want to hear your thoughts.

Even pick up the phone and give me a call.

(404) 788-9263

I need a sponsor. And I need it being someone someone associated with the church. It is them needing hearing the details of how my addiction came to be; how they contributed to the addiction.

I'm still radical atheist; but this is not the same as saying, "not a follower of Jesus." We've just got a pragmatic competence problem only.

I'm certain of this.

An refuse being another trophy for them; confirmation bias only.

Sincerely,

James E. Avery, D.V.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment