JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

REV. JOSHUA NOBLITT: MINISTER SOCIAL JUSTICE

Subject: JAMES E. AVERY, DVM: You Said Send it All?
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: jnoblitt@stmarkumc.org;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Friday, October 3, 2014 1:06 AM



Dear Josh,
In our brief discussion after service this past Sunday, you mentioned something about... Carter... when I was trying to explain my relations to Distant Cousin Mike "Avery" Ross; BLUE DOG DEMOCRAT POSTER CHILD FOR DEMOCRATIC OPPOSITION TO OBAMACARE NOW RUNNING FOR GOVERNOR OF ARKANSAS. Could I get you to expand on this please? Currently I'm thinking you are talking about Jason Carter...?
In 2014, Carter voted for House Bill (H.B.) 60, the Safe Carry Protection Act which opponents nicknamed the "guns everywhere" bill. The Safe Carry Protection Act takes effect on July 1, 2014, and permits licensed gun owners to carry guns into many public and private places. The law is supported by the Georgia Baptist Convention which includes 3,600 Baptist churches in Georgia in favor of increased church autonomy,but is not supported by Catholic or Episcopalian church leaders.
Going to send you links to all three of my blogs. The first one was just an experiment seeing what I was capable of producing. Had not done anything like this since Pre-Vet. at University of Arkansas.
Having impressed myself, even if no one else, began the second blog in an attempt at being more brief and visual. That didn't work at too well either. Even more mixed media collage than the first one.
"Rev. Owen. There is nothing any more special about Tim Tebow's mother than mine. The only difference being, his mother getting...EXACTLY... what she wanted! I can't take her "learned helplessness" anymore. Each birthday she has is "ONE, TWO, or THREE" taken away from me."
~(Simply Jim: One Pearl, Total Pig, Anti-Christ)~
I am no longer willing any contact with my mother which has effectively cut me off from the rest of my family.
Have always said, "my family was...SOOOO....dysfuntional, the only reason it appeared functional was because none of us had the same dysfuntion."
"Donna. Are you aware...JUST HOW MUCH MORE...JOY BEHAR...has...DONE... for...YOUR LITTLE BABY BROTHER...than...ALL YOUR CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES PUT TOGETHER?"
"OH I HATE HER! HELL! I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T EVEN VOTE! WELL ...FINE THEN! JUST WON'T... SEND ...YOU ANY MORE COOKIES! That...."D"...in...MATH! WHO CARES WHAT "Y" EQUALS!"
To this day, my big sister the first born, still loses the Civil War...EVERYTIME...before the movie is even over.
"Donna. You really do need to stop cheering for the Confederate Army every time you watch a Civil War era movie. Especially considering, all you do is play tennis with your rich lady Republican friends."
"BUT THAT"S JUST THE WAY IT...WAS...BACK THEN!"
The third one, not sure why I started this one; unless, for the first time, finding Tebow kinda cute reading Dr. Seuss 's Story of GREEN EGGS AND HAM. I hope he doesn't sound like this every time he reads.
That book may even still be in my bedroom, hometown of Prescott, Arkansas.
LINKS TO BLOGS:
I'll settle for information about ...CARTER?
Sincerely,
SIMPLY JIM: METHODIST FAG THE POLITICAL CATALYSE


***

Subject: KNOCK KNOCK JOKE
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: jnoblitt@stmarkumc.org;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Friday, October 3, 2014 1:14 AM


KNOCK! KNOCK!
WHO'S THERE?
MARY POPPINS.
MARY POPPINS WHO?
MARY POPPINS KNOWS CHOP SUEY! THAT"S WHO!
Plus...
THE STORY OF OUR MIRACLE BABY TEBOW AND THAT OF REV. DR. BETH FROM ST. JOSEPH TO ST. MARK:
TOO BAD THEY AIN'T CATHOLIC! HE WOULD HAVE MADE A GREAT PRIEST!
UNLESS ALREADY BUSY BEING HAIL MARY SANTORUM?

No comments:

Post a Comment