JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

EMORY UNIVERSITY OFFICE OF PRESIDENT: PRESBYTERIAN ELDER JAMES WAGNER AND HIS SEASONED PROFESSIONAL CHRISTIAN EDUCATOR WIFE DEBBIE

Subject: Life is what it is.
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: wagner@emory.edu; wagner@emory.edu;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2011 7:00 PM



Dr. Wagner,
I need your help.
I really... really.... do. Although only two cats, I'm also an UNC to two neice, (one already her own child, the other one on the way); I want to help all of God's children.
I'm even willing to raise your objection by matching it with the deed to my house and property.
Been led to believe you know my neighbors across the street as well. Fell in love with Mrs. Gary the first day I met her. But.... it's B[(0) + (0)]B that's in my way.
"We're not that kind of Christian," said Mrs Gary that very first day; me just telling her "I'm gay!" as well as "I'm atheist" trying to get a little old lady back to her side of the street.
James Edward Avery, DVM
404.788.9263
How can I help you...help me.... help all of God's angels.
Sincerely yours,
Jack and Jill... as well as.... Juan and Amal
p.s.
~(Aslan)~

Subject: Recent Supreme Court Ruling on Rev. Phelps 1st Amendment Rights
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: newstips@ajc.com; newstips@ajc.com;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011 1:41 AM



First of May, found a Court Summon dated April 28th I just happened to notice and pick up believing just trash blown in by one of the storms; most likely the same storm a neighbor's tree crashed the ceiling onto my bed. Good thing I found it : no mirror above my bed as well!
I.....am HEREBY COMMANDED, to be and appear at the Recorder's Court of DeKalb County at 3630 Camp Circle, Public Safety Bldg. at 7:00 a.m. on the 31st day of May, 2011 to answer to the charge of
"SIGN EXCEEDING SIX (6) Sg Ft In Residential zone PROHIBITED"
As well as a CODE ENFORCEMENT WARNING NOTICE
18-9(b) Open Storage Trash Debris
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED TO DO THE FOLLOWING TO CORRECT THE VIOLATION CHECKED ABOUT BEFORE THE 5th DATE of May, 2011.
Since not working at the moment (would like the opportunity to share that story...ALL OF IT... to the dismay of EVERYONE I KNOW being that it is impossible to be ...."THE FAIREST ONE OF THEM ALL"....without displeasing them all....if being what it takes .... "FAIR TO THEM ALL" .....how can I truly tell my story without telling their story ) and needed the exercise anyway, decided might as well dispose of the tree myself; owning 2 chainsaws and a huge wooded back yard with other tree already composting. Imagine my surprise, State Farm, actually volunteering to pay the first $500 I clearly understood they were not going to pay having the tree taken off my house AND layed ONLY beside the house.......not realizing they WOULD pay ME....."that only up to $500.00"....having it hauled off! But have so much anger/frustration needing venting first before even capable dealing with my meth addiction/depression; the meth everyone insisting I seek professional help for first; me knowing full well they believe it will spare me telling their story.
I know I can stop doing it. In fact I have!
Funny thing is......I had to do my own intervention.........realizing after many years......I am truly a very lonely man. If not me; then who? Came to the conclusion, "IF IT"S TRUE THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE; THEN NOTHING WRONG WITH REFUSING TO JUMP FOR IT ALONE! Professional help.???...sure! But want every second of every session videotaped and accessible by web.
Anyway, signs says:
? 4 U
Jim Wagner
True or False
GOD HATES FAGS!
Jack and Jill
Believe me, Emory Campus knows it's there. I've called once. Showed up at the Office of the President twice.
Being totally ignored as if believing me a crazy man with nothing of value to offer them in return for their help.
Well....
I'm James Edward Avery, DVM 49 year old single hearing impaired homosexual no longer practicing positive atheism as the pendulum is now swinging the opposite direction.
YOU GET THE GOD YOU HAVE: NOT THE GOD YOU CHOOSE!
IF wanting to believe there is a GOD, they need to realize........their GOD is my GOD too. No orphan here.
Live 1840 Mason Mill Rd Decatur, GA 30033
404.788.9263
Would like to tell my story in the paper, hopefully the May 31st issue; the court, Emory, neighbors, even my family, not aware.
It's a very complicated story..having reached my tipping point....extremely emotional....even combative/confrontation...and this isn't the SUPREME COURT.
Believe my story already in print compared to a followup story covering court appearance........has a potential of showing just how unjust AMERICA's EXCEPTIONALISM can be.


Subject: glad to see you too are still here!
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: wagner@emory.edu;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Sunday, May 22, 2011 6:59 PM


A ring, a ring o’ roses,
A pocket full of posies;
Tishoo, tishoo,
All stand still.
The King has sent his daughter,
To fetch a pail of water;
Tishoo, tishoo,
All fall down.
The bird upon the steeple,
Sits high above the people;
Tishoo, tishoo,
All kneel down.
The wedding bells are ringing,
The boys and girls are singing;
Tishoo, tishoo,
All fall down.


Subject: Twisted Purple C.O.W!
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: wagner@emory.edu;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2011 7:28 PM


http://twistedpurplecow.blogspot.com/2011/02/emory-university-office-of-president.html#links">GENESIS II: HOMOPOLAR, GOD DAMN IT! HOMOPOLAR!: Emory University: Office of the President
Two volunteers with the Democratic Party of Georgia stopped by my house today. Very interesting what they had to say about you Jim.  



Subject: [No Subject]
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: wagner@emory.edu; wagner@emory.edu;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Monday, May 16, 2011 9:47 PM



http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703864204576321940917861336.html
Mary Grigsby, 58, a rural sociology professor at the University of Missouri, Columbia, is working on a book on noodling, tentatively titled "Fishing for Collective Identity—The Intersection of Gender and Class in the Identity Work of Rural Men and Women Noodlers."
Noodling, she notes, is usually done by a group of people and "instills close ties of trust, respect, reciprocity and provides recognition of manhood for the initiates."


Here's the bottom line Jim,

I can sum you up by the following paragraph taken off your own website.

"Members of Emory are expected to strive for the highest degree of integrity. The University’s resources, both natural and fiscal, are entrusted to us for the common good and for future generations; the University and we its members are expected to exercise wise stewardship over these resources and to guard against their misappropriation or misuse. All conflicts of interest and of commitment are to be promptly addressed, and all possible steps are to be taken to eliminate the conflicts or to manage them to ensure that they do not undermine the integrity of our institution or ourselves."

I know you are a busy man. Suppose we could say Bush was a busy man the day they told him about 9/11.

Don't make me show up with a paint gun, to drive home what a chicken you really are! That would be unfail to your 8 secretaries.

Can't help but wonder what those catfish taste like? I'm only used to grain feed. Always credited the pickeled green tomatoes being the icing on the cake.

;^)


Subject: Splash of color to surprise the eye
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: wagner@emory.edu; wagner@emory.edu;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Monday, May 16, 2011 7:11 PM



Dear Jim,

My mother's favorite decorating advice. If you paid any attention to the stuff I've dropped off for you, you will notice an email I received from Spot Daniel, a ninety year old man now having the time of his life painting like a child, suggesting I "float a while". Go even futher and google earth his gallery, you will find it just across the street from The United Methodist Church of Prescott, a dying rural Arkansan town; the chruch and town me and my father were practically raised by. I know Spot Daniel and his wife well; as I know the story of that church well and why it too is dying.

Even as a child, played with Mike Ross, not even a member of that church at the time or any time by the time I left home for college, who now considers himself a member of that church.

Well I have a story to tell. One way or another I'm going to tell that story. The sooner you are on board with me, the less embarassed/humiliated you will be. The bottom line if there is a God I answer to, it's the god of that church. Did my mother fail me bringing me to that chruch or did that chruch fail my mother?
Like it or not story Jim Wagner and Mike Ross are tied into the LIFE AND DEATH OF JAMES EDWARD AVERY, DVM.

No comments:

Post a Comment